(581) 482-2832

How long have you been studying Japanese? I want to eat a tasty yakisoba bread. A wily hunter, Christopher Columbus once donned a red riding hood and went into the forest. Without a doubt, he attracted the Big Bad Wolf, grabbed him, and dragged the screaming wolf back to his ship.

(581) 482-2832

I wish he had been more careful when he spoke. Dewey has a son. Sofoklis got to the airport just in the nick of time. She worries about my health. I believe it. She bought new gloves. This year the cherry blossoms are coming out a little later than usual.

(581) 482-2832

Novorolsky isn't autistic. This old coat has had it. We'll take what we can get. Molly died immediately. Nobody would see us. I think I did the right thing.

(581) 482-2832

I was appointed chairperson. Joseph felt repulsed. Hopefully he'll wait for me. Are you going in costume this year? Can you guys solve the puzzle? The turkey was tender and juicy. This was my plan all along. It was stupid of you to believe him.

(581) 482-2832

I was extremely disappointed to see our national soccer team suffer a historic loss. She fell asleep crying. There's a picture of Suzan on the wall. I have something important to discuss with you. We know who they are. I just bought this yesterday and it doesn't work.

(581) 482-2832

I went to bed a little earlier than usual. I promise you a third of the profits after expenses. He opposed the plan to the last. Fascists are enabled by liberals' preference for abstractions over people. It has been raining for three days on end.

(581) 482-2832

Ignorance is not bliss. I can run fast enough to catch up with him. The top of the hill is flat. I was in the train for twelve hours. He is a good loser. He got a T.R.O. The dog is very important. Do you smell something strange?

(581) 482-2832

Paula can't figure out how Ernie was able to plan a surprise party without him knowing about it. We all have our tasks to perform. Joyce didn't give me any money. The train wasn't as crowded as I thought it would be. We hardly even talk anymore. I have chubby fingers, so I can't use a small keyboard. It's a once in a lifetime experience. I do not pay their wages. Should I wait for you tomorrow in front of the opera house? Some people are really intelligent.

(581) 482-2832

Kristen started smiling. It's really quite simple. Gideon did it as you suggested. Let's just say I'm here to stay. Sir and Cindy have been married for thirty years.

(581) 482-2832

This is exactly the type that we need. I wrote a letter to Hsi. The questions are going to get tougher. Go easy on the wine. I motivated you. Your hat is similar to mine. I've decided to go on a diet. A formula is very convenient, because you need not think about it. Twitter loves open source.

(581) 482-2832

People care more about animals that are big and have a name. He seems very pleasant. I'm just a teacher. I won't forget what you've said here. We must sow the seeds of mutual understanding.

(581) 482-2832

His daughter and my son are good friends. The boy has seen the car. Rusty loves to try new things. If you can't get a lawyer who knows the law, get one who knows the judge. I don't know her very well. Don't flush yet, we've been cut out the water supply. They're after us. Christophe could have gone camping with you if you'd let him know you were going. You haven't changed.

(581) 482-2832

I was called on in English class. We all missed Micah. Mac and I were meant for each other. My laser printer only prints in black and white. She accused her of having stolen the bike. The man is using the landline to call. Takeuchi will do it tomorrow.

(581) 482-2832

Can this be true? Don't forget to talk with him tomorrow.

(581) 482-2832

I am waiting for my driver. They saluted each other by raising their hats. I have an interesting curriculum vitae!

(581) 482-2832

Modern man looks on money as a means to getting more money. I said I wasn't serious. Recently I found new dictionaries, in other languages. I doubt that Radek would remember me. That's my chair. I think you're on the right track. He is in the habit of reading the newspaper during meals. Mama cried. Give him a second chance. I should've paid more attention to Alf.

(581) 482-2832

Today, I'm too sad for this thing. I'll buy you lunch. I only wish I could see you more often. Percussion gives a nice touch to the melody. He has a smattering of Greek. How did last night go? Susanne's husband abused her. Is she going to go to the United States this year?

(581) 482-2832

Datu visited Alvin. Rodney asked Ninja for a job. I meant to call you. Tharen puts a lot of sugar and cream in his coffee. Can't you understand? You have to change trains at Shibuya.

(581) 482-2832

You don't have the monopoly of the heart. He hates wearing a tie during the summer heat. Robin is willing to go with us, isn't he? Knut makes a lot of money translating menus for restaurants. Cultures of the East and the West are mixed in this country. She covered the car. I think we have a problem here. I had nothing to say to them. I want you brought to justice. He's a job creator.