Who is in charge of errands now? Do not choose locations close to the air space to play game. When you're at work, if you have a lot of workmates, it's surprisingly difficult to build a consensus.

They must have seen us. You are really clumsy, aren't you! You can understand French, right? Miki has hay fever. That's why he has to stay inside. Players must adhere to the rules of the game. It is not as simple as it seems. Yesterday I finished the job. The school year is almost over. I'm just so torn about all of it. I just don't know what to think of it. I was all the more worried for her silence.

How can it be that mathematics, being after all a product of human thought which is independent of experience, is so admirably appropriate to the objects of reality? Is human reason, then, without experience, merely by taking thought, able to fathom the properties of real things. At long last he made up his mind to propose to her. If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. She heaped praise upon him. As you contribute more sentences to the Tatoeba Corpus in your native language, the percentage of sentences in your native language with errors will likely decrease. She made an attempt to ride a bicycle.

Miltos is in pretty good shape for his age. It's too late to shut the barn door after the animals are out.

Shadow said that he was fine. Now that Piotr is unemployed, he has quite a bit of free time.

She will sometimes sit still for hours. Stay with them. I don't like talking in front of people. Peter said that he saw the body move.

Everyone told him no. He says the sweetest things. Take out your notebooks.

All you have to do is to join us. Tell you what, I'll come to you, that'll be easier. We have got two daughters and two sons.

We've been waiting a long time. I found a good friend in him. What color is the dirt? He simply shrugged off my suggestion.

This thing can't be rushed; it needs long-term planning.

I can deliver that to you.

We did win. Many people around the world don't have access to good quality water.

Do you think that you would enjoy being famous? My cake fell while it was baking. She's washing her hands in the sink. What's all this stuff? Can't you see why we're suspicious? I can hear him. Tallinn is the capital of Estonia.

That's my CD, isn't it?