This implies the needed ability to nag native speakers to create example sentences using the phrases WE find difficult. I love watching movies. Ken is the best guy to communicate with Mr. Ogata. That is, if he prepares presentation materials. What will happen if Venice gains independence? The doctor prescribes it once a month.

Can I have your name and telephone number?

Do you think I care if he likes me? There's a young woman with Sanche. All Toft does is play games. Which part hasn't been translated? A car has one steering wheel. There is little water left. Sherri's parents are older than Ofer's parents. I bought five books a month. The wind filled the sails. You are going about it the wrong way!

Her life ebbed away from her through her wounds. Andries wanted to talk with Joachim. It was his car, not mine, that broke down yesterday. I'll go ask her. He started from Tokyo to Paris. It'll be a start. The moment I held the baby in my arms, it began to cry.

There must be a misunderstanding.

The wind is blowing on the grass. Quit joking around. He concealed his anger from the audience. The Federal Republic of Germany was established in 1949. She still alleges innocence. He says that raw vegetables are healthier. Could you please tell me how to get to the airport? Paying your rent is not your biggest worry. We buy Swedish food almost every time we go to IKEA.

Can I have the bill, please? I am grateful to you for inviting me to the party. He was incautious in regard to the decision. Vincent disappeared into the forest. The sedge has withered from the lake, and no birds sing. Sorry about earlier. I wouldn't help you even if I could. I have been to the barber's.

I will not tolerate this.

Mother knitted a sweater for me. The stars are shining very brightly in the sky tonight. They had no other resource but to apologize. Sanjay isn't prepared. Just keep trying. My mother and father are sending me to Boston for the summer to visit my cousins. It was the sort of weird car that made me want to blurt out, "what the heck is that?" I never thought I'd find you. I'm looking for a friend of mine. Either you or he is wrong.

Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it. She likes Russian pop. It's our job. Dan persuaded Linda to leave Britain with him. Claire has a heart of gold. I hear you got married again.

I wish more people would do that. I'll go with you tomorrow. You and me have never heard that song again. Brad has never exhibited any violent tendencies. Ahmet is a little angry at Cathrin. I waited for three hours. The political situation has changed. We put off the departure till tomorrow.

It is tastes every bit as good as Japanese rice. You should buy it for yourself. The wait is almost over. We think you're in danger. "If you're thirsty," said the maid, "dismount yourself, and lie down by the water and drink; I don't mean to be your servant any longer."

Liz is busy making sandwiches in the kitchen. There are a few yachts on the calm sea. Germany's minimum wage is 8.50 euros an hour. David Beckham is a good footballer. I love Janet's smile. Miki fell passionately in love with someone she just met.

Which one of your guitars do you enjoy playing the most? Should I be jealous? School begins on April 8. The weather here has its own unique characteristics. That accounts for her delay. Some people associate sci-fi with the Japanese. Happiness can't be bought. I know that Annie doesn't like Ed. It's a massive undertaking.

I had to wait for Hotta till the end. We know about daily events through the newspapers. She has reddish hair. That's why her nickname is Carrot. Do you think that bugged her?

I am going to take a sip of coffee. That wouldn't be appropriate. His sexist slur was broadcasted across the country. She intends to participate in a beauty contest. Everyone was fine. I'm wondering how long $100 will last me. That didn't even occur to me. I'm often in trouble.

He's the one who told me about that. That scenario is unlikely. Smoking is not allowed in the restaurant. I think that Yumi is sick. Nobody knows where Douglas went. Is that what happened with them? You're after Srinivas.

It goes without saying that health is important. I spent all yesterday working on that report. Your instincts were right about Archie.

I think Cecilia wants me to go with him.