(581) 530-4394

Mr Jones made Clay go to the dentist. Gilles has been contacting the coast guard by radio since the crash happened. Johnny must've lied to us. That reminds me of you. She cut down a tree. Not a word to anyone, please. He stole her watch.

(581) 530-4394

They built a safe building for earthquakes. The university offers access to its campus libraries only to those members of the public with a legitimate research need to consult our collections. We don't have anything to eat.

(581) 530-4394

Many people only speak one language. Don't sound so surprised. You know I can do whatever I want to do. No bird likes to be caged. I give you my word. I want something else to eat.

(581) 530-4394

He'll be home a bit before five. My mother bought me a pretty dress this past Sunday.

(581) 530-4394

It's an error in judgment. The book was split along its spine. Do you have a problem? She decided to marry him even though her parents didn't want her to. He tapped me on the shoulder. Leave this sheet blank. What's the problem now?

(581) 530-4394

It's impossible to make a generalization with such poorly obtained data.

(581) 530-4394

I didn't try to kill them. This data is outdated. How about going to the movie tonight? My room's a little messy. What can Siping do? We tried. Look, there's a cat on the roof. He is completely besotted with her. This thing isn't over yet. "You're lying!" "No, I'm not."

(581) 530-4394

Pat is happy now. Darrell is searching for something. That's why I told you that you shouldn't go alone. What the dickens? I want my son to become a mechanical engineer. You always were good at math. I thought Lar was your brother. What is hypothetical may not be real. I don't think this is a setback. Tell him what you need.

(581) 530-4394

What do you need exactly? You can't be everyone's friend all the time. Do you plan on going swimming with us this afternoon? He studies English, but he also studies German. What is a friend? A soul that lives in two bodies. Let somebody else hire her.

(581) 530-4394

As of today, we haven't had an answer from him. My folks used to tell me stories about that. Siegurd told me not to open that door. You can still get here by midnight. The result won't really be good. She fell down and hurt her knee.

(581) 530-4394

I know you're in there somewhere. He is smarter than anyone. You two are my best friends. What are you playing with? Marguerite shouldn't have gone out after dark by himself. We have to prevent such an accident from happening again. Floating is easy. No! Absolutely not! This is a meeting room, it's not an office.

(581) 530-4394

It's a very big difference. Klaudia is taller than me. He is working hard to pass the examination. 5000 years of the Space Age have awarded humanity the prize of a much larger living space and a higher survivability rating. I'm not married to her anymore. Why is that a good idea? The doctor treated my shoulder. I could not understand anything he said. We're going to have to take a chance. Rebecca has decided not to go with us.