I need to see that. Don't make light of his advice. He seemed to be very keen on music. Kazuhiro flew to Boston last Monday. I'd like to have the translation of this song. Sherri is deaf.

Sylvan is going to do something about it. That might be appropriate. I've never been an intellectual but I have this look. I've been having a terrible headache since last night, I feel horrible, it's the worst feeling. One's success in life has little to do with one's inborn gift.

This is just amazing. We aren't selling our house to Elwood. Rajesh has a tendency to exaggerate.

It's a good thing to read good books when you are young. It will not be long before he turns up.

I want to know how this happened and why. You can't park in a handicapped parking space unless you have a special permit. What'll they do when they get there? Jean-Christophe was disturbed at the direction of his thoughts.

Harry asked Carter three times to marry him before she said yes. Ahmet always sleeps with his window open. He went home three hours later. How much storage space is needed? I'm afraid he cannot come. Our team is gaining ground.

She worships it. Neil sort of liked Laurie. There was looting. Carolyn didn't build the doghouse that Malaclypse wanted him to build. I could say the same thing. They offered me your job. We really do hate them.

I can't tell you how much this means to me.

I think Merton isn't likely to go to Boston any time soon. Piet owns this land. The Japanese watch Japan too much and don't know the situation overseas. Koreans watch Japan only and don't know the situation of their own country. He kicked me on purpose. Defendant admit her guilt. The structural formula for water is H-O-H.

You should apologize to her for being rude. I'd think about it. San Francisco has a "zero waste" initiative. It wants to send nothing to landfills or incinerators by 2020. My own house was an eyesore, but it was a small eyesore, and it had been overlooked. Not wanting to boast but I've never got better than a 3 on my report card for home economics. Out of 10 that is. You're just like her. Books are to the mind what food is to the body. Why don't we ask Lin's advice? Let's go outside and look at the stars. We need to find him tonight.

Jesse kept an eye on the children. The only sound to be heard was the ticking of the clock. Darkness is the absence of light. I couldn't come because it rained. Are you going to Markus and Felix's wedding? Are you giving me a choice? We swam for a few hours.

The little old man wanted to pull Pinocchio's ears. Think how he felt when, upon searching for them, he discovered that he had forgotten to make them!

I tried to learn the melody by heart. Two more food processing plants closed down this month. Sergeant is mumbling something. They gained a victory.

We should be there with them. Ed seems distressed. My hobby is fishing.