(581) 786-7181

Gasoline is scarce around here. It's big, isn't it? Maybe we shouldn't have gone to Bryce's party last night. It wasn't just my children who died in the war. I can't understand why Pilar hates me. I understand now what you were trying to tell me.

(581) 786-7181

He caught Julie. I think you should listen to me.

(581) 786-7181

When did she send you her pictures? Do you know what color she likes? She has long, curly hair. The boy made a paper plane. Your name? I'm Paulo. Dan radioed the police station. He's getting the groceries. I might as well die as do such a thing. I attempted to swim across the river. I decided to ask Sally out.

(581) 786-7181

You have two flowers. Rajarshi works as a bouncer in a nightclub.

(581) 786-7181

I'll follow them.

(581) 786-7181

They are in the teachers' room. They carried water in buckets. Where's the nearest train station? The situation is worse than I'd thought. My answer is enough. Greg decided that he would have to visit Thomas before the end of the month. A little girl, with tears in her eyes, searched for her mother. She can skate.

(581) 786-7181

There's a good chance that Stevan will lose the race. He always treats me like a child. The committee adjourned for two weeks. Is eating fish good for you? Darin was touched by an angel. What is the departure time?

(581) 786-7181

I met him the day before. I don't want to talk to you. Sigurd didn't want to encourage Toufic to do anything that might get her in trouble. Omar asked me to tell you he needed a little more time. These are counterfeit.

(581) 786-7181

She will wash dishes. She came near to me. In many restaurants in Turkey, kebab is the main entree. Can you tell me when Shai got his driver's license? Don't stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed. You spilled your coffee.

(581) 786-7181

Are you telling me Shatter didn't do it? When is peak sentences? Miek has never cheated on his wife.

(581) 786-7181

The two ran into one another naturally enough at the corner; and then came the horrible part of the thing; for the man trampled calmly over the child's body and left her screaming on the ground. Will you please help me? The captain gave the order. There is little, if any, hope of his recovery. The seat cushions were filled with foam rubber. I waited for fifteen minutes. Sometimes critics don't know what they criticise.

(581) 786-7181

Ninja almost died today. She did it the old fashioned way. When the rain stopped, the game of tennis was continued immediately. You're in my house, so please follow my rules. They already have eaten. Do you have to turn it clockwise or counter-clockwise? Have you made up your mind to become a teacher? So are you translating or twiddling your fingers? My uncle is angry.

(581) 786-7181

This condo is getting old. Why don't we redecorate to give it a fresh feel? I can't cough up the phlegm because it's too deep in my bronchi. Huashi might not want to go swimming with us. I will go on a trip. Having much to do, I felt depressed.

(581) 786-7181

Sir served us coffee. Is it true that you won't gain weight no matter how many vegetables and fruits you eat? Nikko is situated about seventy five miles north of Tokyo. Since you are no longer a child, you should be responsible for what you do. These archeologists study ancient ruins. Wash your hands, please.

(581) 786-7181

Would someone kindly link sentence No. 1 to sentence No. 2? Take this medicine. You'll soon feel better. Others share Myrick's optimism. I have no patience, quick to anger, feel lost, lonely, ugly and old. I will tell him the news as soon as I see him. I took this picture. You'd better hurry up. She misled a customer. Imogen of the Internet can connect to dial-up BBSes by whistling into a funnel attached to a phone line. He is a man of high social status.

(581) 786-7181

Daniel thinks he knows where to find Sid. Since Steen is an honest person, I like him. Jeff spent years traveling the globe looking for new species of birds. I thought you wouldn't want that. Do you want to Romanize your language? Maybe, you should. I should tell Jianyun everything.

(581) 786-7181

"How about going to the movies on Saturday?" "I'd like to go." He put off his trip to Okinawa. This is my wine. Benson says he's on his way back home. You've seen that.