Sofoklis washed the potatoes. I'm a little bit jealous. We will take part in the marathon. What you don't want to do is make Wolfgang angry. He doesn't love his girlfriend.

We never had the chance. The secret between Celeste and me came to light. It cost no less than fifty dollars to get home from the airport. I can dance. A novel idea occurred to me. The truth is always the same: all the other versions are lies.

The price of these supplies quickly increased. I think she has two sons. Annie went into the house. Anybody can solve that problem. I want Ernie to do it alone. Do I look presentable? It's very sad indeed. To me skiing is far more interesting than skating. Ozan buys us vegetables. I love Francis.

Naren didn't want to let the opportunity pass him by. How soon will the meeting begin? I've become used to her. Joachim has promised to go to Boston with us. It's easy if you try. What were you telling her?

Mr. Johnson's room was a large one. Nikolai isn't good at driving. The boy who writes best wins the prize. I still don't know what Sofoklis's problem was that day.

Two from ten leaves eight. He was patiently digging for facts. She has grieved over his loss for nearly ten years. Brendan is extremely prejudiced. I want kids. The doctors inquired into the mystery of nature. What should we do with her?

If you had left home a little earlier you would have been in time. Just don't forget this. Jess pitches fairly well. Tell Anthony that he was recommended by Leo. It's a shoot-'em-up western. The secretary was dismissed.

They adopted my viewpoint. My child would never do that.

The Earth rotates on an imaginary axis which is tilted at a 23.5 degree angle. He caught his bus, but it was a near thing. He discovered how to open the box. He has a bad heart. The Jacksons had their house painted dark brown. He applied for the job and got it. Climbing a mountain is rather like travelling towards the polar regions. I don't want to fight about this again. I took you for Mrs. Brown. He told his diary that she had come to see him.

I thought you didn't know anything about lacrosse. Gary hasn't cleaned his gun in a long time.

He is so careless that he often makes mistakes.

He convinced me that I was in the wrong. I kept body and soul together at that time. Many great men came from this town. Let's go downtown. We can't offer you any money. His chances of being elected are good. I guess I felt like eating something different. Seize the opportunity that Starbuck has given you. Japan will get it from many countries.

You are really full of curiosity, aren't you? Mechael told me how supportive you were. Suits in both stripes and solids can be found at most fine suit stores. Mr White punished the boy for cheating on the examination. This car belongs to me. "Haven't we met somewhere before?" asked the student. It looked almost impossible for him to finish his book. What were you dreaming about? Tomorrow I'll be at home all day.

Takeuchi lived next door to us when I was a kid. When in doubt, tell the truth. Liz will never forgive me.

No other boy in the class is taller. It is impossible for me to answer the question. Introduce me to your future wife. How will you be paying for that?