Why did you leave your job on the farm? He was court-martialed for dereliction of duty.

At length, my wish was realized. Does that mean that you forgive me? I'm not enchanting their children. Please tell me where to go. Liz ducked for cover. The Southeast is a major energy producer of coal, crude oil, and natural gas. We must love our country as we love our parents. He came to look for trouble. Wilson dropped Dori off at the station. We are faced with a difficult choice.

I need to go to Chicago. A square is a quadrilateral with four sides the same and where all four corners are right angles. Kids like ice cream. His will was transmitted to his younger brother. Dan befriended one of the waitresses. If you really have grounds for acting the way you did, then please tell me. Jane took the hammer away from Melinda. A map is available upon request. Len auditioned for the musical.

You're making that up, aren't you? I'm going to stay there for about a week. Merat and Judith fell in love the moment their eyes met. I must find a way to help them. We're trying to get a hold of Joanne. I subscribed to a new email magazine. Why are you still awake? Takayuki and Betty live in the same part of town. You're not very hungry, are you? All families with children get special rates.

We won't be able to evade punishment this time.

He is a fine type of mountain climber. Dr. Hellebrandt is an associate professor in that excellent university. Joubert does not need a walking stick when she is at home. Jeannette made a quick recovery. My dream is to become a baseball player. When do I do it? Yes, gladly.

Should she lose her keys, she will call me. What day is it again?

He forgot my birthday. I'm almost thirty years old. It's no use trying to escape. I can't fancy going out in this weather. Yesterday the club elected its officers. Sigurd is exaggerating. Don't bring it up. Nancy told me about the fire. Hunter may not make it. Cut a square in halves.

Mr. and Mrs. Williams adopted a child whose parents were dead. These pictures are being shown by courtesy of CNN. Count me in. I checked upstairs. She's not there. Shirley ran her perfectly manicured nails through her hair. He rested his chin on his hands.

Have you played Minecraft? In Japan there are a lot of beautiful places. He's at the next corner. Thanks for being my friend. Let's not stay any longer than we have to. I'm faster than you. Who canceled?

However, we can be people of the earth. I don't intend to do what Irving asked me to do. I'm fed up with this wet weather. We won't have a problem. "Does he like music?" "Yes, he does."

Don't make fun of children. It really doesn't affect you, does it? That is, total exhaustion. Body and soul completely knackered. Allow me to introduce Mayuko to you. Darryl owes a lot of people a lot of money.

That made a huge difference. The great critic and the poet are traveling together. Francisco wants a sandwich. I don't know what the consequences will be.