(585) 298-0475

I really want to do this again. She wants to kill me. How are things at work? I have been studying French four years now. My husband is watering the flowers. She asked for my resignation.

(585) 298-0475

The agreement gave Britain control over Egypt. Since the rain stopped, they resumed the game.

(585) 298-0475

They have reached an impasse. In Chinese, 'dumpling' and 'first exchange' are homophones, so they have a rich cultural association. You will do well to leave him. We like our apartment. How much time do you have before you have to leave? I don't drink. Can I get you to do it?

(585) 298-0475

It looks like something's going to happen.

(585) 298-0475

Sally Ride attended Stanford University where she earned four degrees. Norma looked at it curiously. I think something horrible is about to happen. If I don't take care of all the bureaucratic issues, they'll simply deport me. Do not stay away from English, even for a day. They have a complete lack of respect for authority. Myron taught Johnnie how to read. You don't have to be so rude. Well, let's give it a try.

(585) 298-0475

Dominic was seriously wounded and bleeding. The player was broken at love in the opening game of the set. People are most angry when they feel they are being mocked. That's why those who are confident in themselves seldom become angry. Suresh glanced at the note. I was caught in a shower this afternoon. You weren't alone. He is related to her by marriage. I couldn't blame you for that.

(585) 298-0475

Dan didn't even ask for his room number. I had no idea what to expect.

(585) 298-0475

No cross, no crown. Hein tried to hug Toufic. We still need to clean up this mess. I can't come to the phone right now. I'll start this evening. Just go away. I think you're being a little hard on Srivatsan. Please come home. Anton sat at his desk doing paperwork.

(585) 298-0475

Present your idea clearly. I went to the nearby library to find some books on the subject. He ripped the envelope open. The police will put you behind bars.

(585) 298-0475

When my bicycle hit the rock, the front tire blew out. He reported fully what he had seen to the police. I like coffee better. I got a temporary job at the firm. I enjoy playing chess. Spending two hours writing an email that won't even take up one page of a sheet of paper is not something you can write home about. It's more like you're writing about your own inability to write coherently. Would you come to my quarters?

(585) 298-0475

It seems that he is very busy today. The players on this team are all giants. I can confirm this. I heard that Vivek and Tait got married. The kids were happy. What does Izzy usually eat? Some cookies are stored indefinitely on users' hard drives. Jerald left a few minutes ago. Why did you cry so much?

(585) 298-0475

Thank you for calling Maarten. The company, wholly owned by NTT, is doing well. You're not ready. Man adorns the place, the place doesn't adorn the man. His promotion was long overdue. Matthieu took out a loan from the bank, so he could buy a house. I want to become a better driver. She appears to have a headache. I don't believe in karma. The policeman gave me a sign stop.

(585) 298-0475

The telephone is a convenience. Colin was unlucky. They hit the mark three times.

(585) 298-0475

I only used it twice. We've had enough of this bad weather. Matthias and Ernst came to wave us good-bye at the train station. They wanted to sign the agreement first.

(585) 298-0475

His English composition has few, if any, mistakes. We will be willing to make a deal with you after the auction. Everyone but Vaughn seems to be enjoying the party. Where is my invite? For one thing, I couldn't afford to do that. We look out for each other. He is a man of spirit. Her husband is now living in Tokyo. Suyog likes classical music. Why don't you ask Micheal to sit with us?