585-298-0475

I need you to believe me. Welcome to the asphalt jungle! Loyd has to learn Japanese because he's going to Japan next year. It seems logical to me.

585-298-0475

I was looking at old pictures. Tell me what I can do to help. I was born in the year nineteen hundred and seventy-two. Dwight is going to hurt himself if he's not a little more careful. I tried to talk to Jamie, but he ignored me. Wheels turn on axles. We've got a mystery to solve. It works for us.

585-298-0475

Elisabeth was diagnosed with ADHD. I may have caught cold. She's impossible to satisfy. Your pupil is blue and when you laugh, its muted clarity reminds me of the shimmering dazzling light of the morning that is reflected in the sea. Your pupil is blue and when you cry, I imagine the translucent tears as drops of dew on a violet. Your pupil is blue, and when, in its aura, like a point of light radiating an idea, it appears to me as a lost star in the evening sky. I don't smell anything. Maybe I should leave Boston. Justice is what love looks like in public. You should quit while you're ahead.

585-298-0475

Slide to unlock. My hat blew off. I feel relaxed with Jesus.

585-298-0475

Seth has been very rude to me. Andre's parents told him not to get involved with Kees. I am quite ignorant of his plan.

585-298-0475

This has been designated a conservation area. Did you learn to speak French when you were a child? When do I get to talk to Dwayne? Beer is taxed according to its malt content, so low-malt beer is cheaper. Have you ever driven a van? It's up to them now. Let's just sit here for a few minutes. We're avoiding him.

585-298-0475

It is believed that the festival comes from the South Pacific islands. Let me come to the ball; I, too, would like to dance. You hypocrite!

585-298-0475

I'd better see what's going on. Why should I take the time to do that? How nice to see you up and about again so soon! The rebellion was suppressed. I didn't enjoy the party at all. When do you want to go to the library? It was my error, not Antonella's.

585-298-0475

Maria tends to appear on my doorstep whenever I'm about to go out. It pays to be polite. A group of handsome girls, all hooded and fur-booted, and all chattering at once, tripped lightly off to some near neighbour's house. She seldom pays regard to my advice. Are we gonna have popcorn? Please take care of my peacocks. I need to ask you to leave. It's in the name of Smith. I got roped into working in this project.

585-298-0475

Pick one of the items on this list. If I want to do anything, you want me to do something else. I don't know if I'll have the time to do that. I object to going there. Srinivas and Shamim rarely do anything together. Pilot is having a nap. The woman's hair is quite short. He still depends on his parents.

585-298-0475

Do you care what other people think about us? Our young captain was a very handsome man, tall and perfectly formed. You shouldn't hang out with people like that.