(585) 327-4105

Come on, let's play. We had a terrible fight. The Van Horn family was in the chips. I'll give you a lesson that you'll remember for a long time. This tipping business always makes us uneasy. Do you often dance at St. James's? I have to urgently talk with someone. I'm definitely impressed. I'll give Micheal that. Mehrdad screamed at the top of his lungs.

(585) 327-4105

I always thought Travis and Marco were a good couple. I introduced Sunil to my parents. Things got scary. The site http://esperanto.typeit.org/ really facilitated my survival in Tatoeba. That ugly man has a beautiful wife. I can feel everything you feel. The soldiers ached for their homeland. It was truly an abomination. She did all she could on my account.

(585) 327-4105

January 1st is a day when many Japanese go to the shrine.

(585) 327-4105

We still have worse problems than this one. Gas was escaping from a crack in the pipe. You look better in this dress. The Giants finally made it to the playoffs. There's not much to visit. At the least there is nobody who equals Madonna. The horses are nervous that there might be a thunderstorm tonight. Don't you hate it when she does that? People shouldn't stare at foreigners. I made a rookie mistake.

(585) 327-4105

Something is different. You'd better hurry, or you'll miss the train. Irving will leave in an hour. I'll be back in a second.

(585) 327-4105

Kolkka was brash. He asked questions at random. Shaw stayed home from work because he was sick.

(585) 327-4105

I can't wait to sleep in my own bed again.

(585) 327-4105

A friend sent the fruit as a gift. May I leave early today? Manolis put on his new shoes. That book is very old. She came to think that she'd never want to live in that town ever again.

(585) 327-4105

She cannot be here so early.

(585) 327-4105

I may have something for you.

(585) 327-4105

Why do you even ask? He is not at all foolish. He studied interior decoration. My father told me about this place. I don't need a date. I'm the one who saved you. No doubt, Courtney understands the value of this. I saw a gangster lying in the light from the hall. You'd better go help Irfan. Joubert threw a rock at one of my dogs.

(585) 327-4105

I like that my sentences are translated. I wasn't home at that time. How do you suggest I write up this report? The killer confessed his terrible act. Michael thought that Jinny didn't want to swim. We want to explore an underwater oil field.

(585) 327-4105

You had better get this letter registered for fear it should be lost. Grace usually drinks coffee without sugar. Can you sing us a song? Sriram is annoying.