585-327-4105

I am taking her out to dinner tonight. This couch is very comfortable. Some medicines can be harmful for the body Save her. We caused this. The English Channel separates France from England. She was invited to a party. It's difficult to understand what Thierry means. It may not be natural for you, but at least try to be a little more gracious. Was anybody with you?

585-327-4105

Patrice gets up early and so do I. There are so-called primitive cultures in the jungles of the Amazon and on the island of New Guinea, and there are so-called advanced cultures in Europe, Asia, and Africa, but the languages of these cultures are all equally advanced and complex. I have all the money I need. I'm not racist, but... I need a hot chocolate. We have a great team. He cannot write English without making mistakes. Sue has a good command of French.

585-327-4105

Exactly what happened here? Should I try to talk to him? She left the last page blank. Can you tell me when Rusty'll be back? It's the big one. I don't have a solution. Let me carry your bag. What's that tall building? I asked her to come see me. Take care of that for me, will you?

585-327-4105

I have been learning to drive. Jwahar didn't want to be there.

585-327-4105

Daryl says he has no idea where Maurice is. You're becoming agitated. I hate to get into arguments. I'm not ready to go back yet. I'm really serious. No, today I'm not going to school.

585-327-4105

I've always thought you knew how to swim. I have an appointment with them. I'm sure she will return soon. My dad loses his keys at least once a week. She wanted for nothing as long as her husband lived. How did you like that movie? His remarks on the subjects are much to the point.

585-327-4105

I appreciate your kindness. She didn't feel comfortable with my friend. He can do what he wants. I bought the book.

585-327-4105

My cat is mad. My French is actually not so good. Move out of the way. Linda is Dan's sister-in-law.

585-327-4105

Hume might be able to tell us what we want to know. What's your dog's name? Does he exist? I watch television every day. Holly and his friends sat around the campfire and roasted marshmallows.

585-327-4105

They don't want you here. What's Evelyn's brother's name? It wasn't much of a plan. You can't yell at Omar. What time do you think it is? Where have you been out so late? I'm not making myself clear. Sundaresan became desperate. What if we don't find her? She was weeping alone. We're just getting started.