587-232-5367

The doctor prescribed her medicine. I should've kissed you when I had the chance. Bless someone today.

587-232-5367

I really love you. I haven't forgotten how to drive. No one should desert his friends. Brenda is having a great time. Loren can play nearly as well as Laura. My teacher recommended me to read Shakespeare.

587-232-5367

Did you tell Kemal we were coming? So, it's understood.

587-232-5367

They are seeking a solution. I disagree with this completely. The product carries a high price tag. Travis has made up his mind to buy that car. They had to build hundreds of miles of ramps and bridges. He lives in that stately mansion. The leaves of the trees have turned red.

587-232-5367

I'm going to drive to a Japanese restaurant. This tie and that jacket go well together. I speak French to my father and English to my mother. This is structured as a short speech. This is an important thing for all of you. He acted like a saint. Children play with blocks.

587-232-5367

You'll see. What time did you see her?

587-232-5367

She is not such a girl as you imagine. You must not smoke in this building. I wonder what Daryl's salary is. You can't run forever, Keith.

587-232-5367

I thought you didn't like romance movies.

587-232-5367

Is this a test? Turn the flame down low. Will you be participating in the celebration? What were they eating? Do you have any other pictures of Niall? I have no idea what I'm doing.

587-232-5367

Vick has never been back there. We have two spare rooms upstairs, neither of which has been used for years. He has taken to gardening. Does Damone feel the same way? What are the positive aspects? I'll fix your sink for you if you want. Do you have a table in your room? Caroline showed me how to use his camera. My daughter is going to buy new furniture.

587-232-5367

Mother objects to smoking cigars. As soon as we got there, it began to rain. Lenny and I are childhood friends. Everybody remembers Ninja doing that. Hey, did anybody lose their keys? I honestly believe that.

587-232-5367

Not everybody will be able to understand this. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again.

587-232-5367

I know some dirty jokes, but I don't tell them. Tonight, a coffin will be our wedding bed. The room is full of people. She drove a student to school. Izzy was arrested Monday evening. Please just tell me what you want. I feel a little better now after crying all I had. She did what she believed was right. The results were in the main satisfactory. Smoking can cause a slow and painful death.

587-232-5367

We're not worried about it. This job postion demands a lot of personal sacrifice. When we were on the way to pick up Monica, we saw something frightening. I was looking for Andy. Do you know where he is? She saved my life with mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Felix was a little intimidated by Marvin.