(587) 232-5367

I got five years in prison. Do you need help with something? Dimetry made a motion that the class should have a party. She will without a doubt visit England this summer. Yesterday, I got a call out of the blue from Morton. This is a waterproof watch. I avoid crossing the street here if I am in a hurry. They want paraffin. Bamboo stands out in the woods. He followed the doctor's suggestions.

(587) 232-5367

Heidi didn't seem surprised to see Jamie at the concert. It's cold. It was foolish of you not to bring your coat.

(587) 232-5367

I used to date Jamie, remember? In the light of this fact, it is clear that he is innocent. What is the difference between a bookshop in a small town and in a big city? There's someone waiting for you in your office.

(587) 232-5367

Hand me the pliers. Children love doing this. These goods are free of tax. My parents aren't old yet. Let's end this.

(587) 232-5367

Boats can sink. "Have a great weekend!" "Same to you!" Yes, I think I need to go. I'm going to London.

(587) 232-5367

He works for a plumbing company. We must take care of ourselves. You don't want to lose that. Why are there no taxis at the station today? We were glad we had each other. The teacher corrected the composition that I had prepared. The boss said that we are fired. Do you know if he is available? I need to know in order to make an appointment with him. I think you did very well.

(587) 232-5367

When you want to sell hot dogs in the ball park, you pay a concession fee to the ball-park's owner. When you want to profit from selling in the European Economic Community market, you pay what to whom? If people weren't such jerks, maybe we'd all be better off. I cannot translate this book. Handwritten essays won't be accepted. Breath through the bag. That doesn't interest me. This is the first time I've ever sneezed this much. We just need to talk to you. It is very impolite of you to decline my invitation. Who was it that read my diary while I was out?

(587) 232-5367

The scientist found that rats treated with the chemical lost on average 30% of their weight. I asked him where he lived. I want the address. Starbuck requires special attention. Could you please tell me how to do that? If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing badly. Why don't you just go ahead and pay all your bills? The child's body felt feverish. My best friend was Jarmo when I was a little kid.

(587) 232-5367

Geoff is only partially right. I want to buy a Czech sweater. Stephe's mother died when he was young. I'll do whatever I can to encourage Hume to stay in school. Sunil has been living just outside Boston for years. No one's going to find Damone.

(587) 232-5367

There's still no sign of them. Do you think I can get my money back? The woman was so surprised as to be speechless. I wonder why Patty didn't tell me to do that. I don't have any allergies. Ritchey rested for a while. If someone criticizes you, it's because you have something which he will never have.