(587) 527-8215

Every time I went to see him, I found him at work. Rakhal asked us to trust him. There is clearly a problem. Peek-a-boo, I can see you! "It didn't work," thought Leith and went to call John. Binge drinking is harmful for your health. There are apples in this box. I'm sorry I yelled at her.

(587) 527-8215

I'd love to find out why she said so. If one could only teach the English how to talk, and the Irish how to listen, society here would be quite civilized. Now the mountain is hidden by the clouds. Come what may, I'm ready for it. It was long before I realized her real love.

(587) 527-8215

She died.

(587) 527-8215

She arrested the thief.

(587) 527-8215

I'm learning Scottish Gaelic. After his death, his paintings were hung in the museum. Marian isn't as busy as Reiner. What do you want me to do for you? Leigh's body was found along a deserted road.

(587) 527-8215

Leads obviously wants to leave. I found this bottle when I was walking on the beach this morning. I can't believe I won. Normality is boring. Let's see what Roderick wants.

(587) 527-8215

Give a man a mask and he'll tell the truth. Gil had jeans on. Bertrand doesn't understand a word you're saying. If you are to do it, you must make a good start.

(587) 527-8215

Christian is a technology addict. It's presumptuous to call this a palace. Essentially, it's a big house. Nobody wants to remember my country.

(587) 527-8215

I didn't expect you to come today. I watch a lot of gangster movies. How much do you owe me? Can we talk about this for a minute? Amanda doesn't play tennis.

(587) 527-8215

His work is beyond comparison. It's perfectly equal!

(587) 527-8215

I'm working with him now. She behaved with a great courage. Mr Brown has four children. I don't think there is any way I can win this triathlon. Will he fail the examination?