587-527-8215

She is quite coquettish. It's probably just food poisoning. Shari deserves much better. I've lent this book to someone - probably Adil.

587-527-8215

Being skinny is unhealthy.

587-527-8215

This town is so depressing. Second thoughts are best. She must have forgotten all about the promise. Final exams are coming up, so I'm busy. I'm sure that would mean a lot to Jussi. I'm unaccustomed to this. Come on, Emma, you're smarter than that. I can't believe you're considering doing that.

587-527-8215

Louis sat across from Duke, his ex-girlfriend. Panzer doesn't owe me anything. Les told me he had to go back to the office. Be vigilant. You simply don't understand. Do you think you could persuade Francois to join our team? Fetch me my hat.

587-527-8215

I checked to make sure that he was still alive. For a language to be universal, it is not enough to call it that. Beautiful flowers have thorns. He is diligent in his study. I went fishing with my brother in the river. I've studied you. He is my best friend because we just get on well with each other and I can trust him with things that I wouldn't tell anyone else. This machine weighs nearly thirty tons. If John had come, I wouldn't have had to come. Marc turned on the light and walked in.

587-527-8215

She likes cake a whole lot. This TV show tackles issues of teenage pregnancy and homosexuality.

587-527-8215

What word is this? I can't get up. The doctor told me Kyle died in his sleep. I'm really not good at that kind of thing. Don't you have any idea where Stephanie is now? Do you want to go to the gym with me? It's a huge task. If you don't water the plants, they will wither. There are no devils in this world. If you don't feel like it, go home! Otherwise you're just standing in the way.

587-527-8215

I'm sure Michel appreciates your concern. She knows who the father is. His dance is excellent. Numbers are not always about age and money. If one thinks otherwise, then one has not been exposed to too much mathematics. It becomes evident... Eddie is hungry now.

587-527-8215

Please say it by heart. Sadako wanted to add more, but her mouth just didn't want to open enough to make the words anymore. What are you suggesting to me? Have you experienced a Japanese summer? Don't forget to bring insect repellent. I need to drop these useless perceptions to take full throttle over my life. I have no way of knowing that. We lost Jerald. He compelled me to make a speech. Mac tried.

587-527-8215

Ramadoss is afraid to ask for help. Blackpool is the symbol of a disappearing England. Can you leave the light on? This is old news to me. He was the first man that climbed Mount Everest. She chose a hat. I want to drink coconut milk. His effort contributed to success. I hope I find someone who can help us. I'm hurt.

587-527-8215

Susan scraped the ice off his car windows. You're wrong again.

587-527-8215

I don't know her last name. Siping seems glad to be home. Charlene is a grouch. They were dating. What shoes do you like? I tried to do it quickly. We're spending Christmas Eve at my wife's parents' house. We'll be right behind you. Matti is three years younger than me.

587-527-8215

The mountains are beautiful. We were arguing on different planes to the last. In Hungary, everyone speaks Hungarian. Kerri is a man you can rely on. I'm going to sleep in 10 minutes. I think that Misty has different feelings towards insects. Valerie has been a very bad boy. Let me just ask you something.

587-527-8215

Everyone can be mistaken. Juergen is afraid of snakes. Why did you decide to speak about that now?