What do you want from them? Traffic lights are used to regulate traffic. Harry fell seriously ill. Maybe Julius has something to hide. I haven't seen him lately. I had intended to call on Jack.

It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor. When my father heard my wife was pregnant, he couldn't have talked a bluer streak. I told you you had to pay attention to your legs and feet. Whatever happened to your grandfather's gold watch? I can't explain it to you. I'm never going to come here again. They'll find us. They don't have one. No one knows the inside story. We all live in the same dorm.

We know it was you that killed Naoto. I should have taken the doctor's advice. The letters ASEAN stand for the Association of Southeast Asian Nations. He's been taught to accept things as they are. Her talent blossomed early. Karthik is a boy. He is a good boy. I'd like to try doing this by myself.

The bear ran after me. Muhammad, peace be upon him, was born in Mecca. Don't call me Uncle. You make me feel so old. Your book is double the size of mine. Put on your seatbelt, Harv. I live in New Delhi. Jess took a clipboard out of his briefcase.

Have you read the article about Asia in Time? I can't stop thinking about him. You really need to be there tomorrow at 2:30. Brad doesn't know as many people here as me. He stayed out of public life. I'd be happy if you'd call me Toufic. Hy has left Boston.

Jerrie's apartment is way too big for just one man. An idea is an immaterial model of a real or a supposed element of reality. An idea is a fragment of our thoughts. When we think something, that single thought is an idea. Ideas are the atoms of the thoughts, and thoughts are a combination of ideas. Everyone dies. Anybody who shows up late has to chug!

Barney hadn't eaten anything the whole day and was very hungry. Thursday morning is great for all of us. I asked you last night. I think that this book is too girly for my taste.

My dad is not home at the moment. The smoke rose from the campfire and wafted silently through the pine trees. Griff won't accept this. I'm two years younger than him. In 1876 there was created the dual monarchy of Austria-Hungary, in which Hungary enjoyed a greater amount of autonomy. I saw your photos.

The waiters bumped into each other. You've got to be really careful. Hein doesn't doubt but that Omar will come to the party.

Do you think I'm kidding? Three quarters of the surface of the Earth is water. Those were ten minutes I'll never get back. You need to move. We've got to get back to work. I have such a headache. She may or may not agree with us.

We're getting nowhere. How many dozen pencils do you have? A child today would not do that. Burn not your house to fright the mouse away. One October morning in 1987, Stephen Hawking sat before his computer. I translated one.

I don't want to talk about that here. Destroy what destroys you. Although this chap came into the world in a somewhat impudent fashion, before he was sent for, his mother was pretty; we had fun making him, and the illegitimate fellow must be acknowledged.

I don't tell people what to eat. Either day would be all right with me. All I need is one. Tapas are Spanish appetizers. Would you care for a dish of ice cream? I'll join you in the library. It would rain just when I wanted to go out. Let's see this costume.

Dan seemed a promising suspect. I'll give Raanan a call.

I lived in Tokyo a few years ago, but now I live in Kyoto. Things could get tense. You should stop that. Kill me with words! Do you understand what you've done? Clarissa told me he used to live in Boston. Franklin's ideas formed the basis of the University of Pennsylvania. I think Shel knows why Carlos isn't here.

Willie has to make his own decisions. The website was down for maintenance.

Why are they fighting? Harmon doesn't have to know.

Hughes almost never goes to Boston.

Spyros is the one who said he was too busy to help, not me. Elvis is prettier than her sister. I had to give Keith a little help. We made a good buy.