Kerry used to tell us a lot of jokes. Whenever I leave my window open, bugs fly into my room. He committed suicide by jumping off a bridge. It may have been Mr Sato who sent these flowers. I hope this stormy weather won't go on. If anyone here can help us, we'd appreciate it.

You know what Plastic wants. He's afraid of the sea.

Jeff said he didn't do anything wrong. Jan is both a doctor and a writer. How many people are currently here? Dick died when he was ten years old.

She used her husband's credit card. They believe you. Renu reminded Triantaphyllos to go to the bank. The problem lies in the fact that the necessary gap is bridged by perception. It was a harrowing experience. We're not out of business yet. He gave a good shine to my shoes. He kicked the ball. I have to do what's right.

I certainly hope you're planning to come to my party. The English breakfast was made popular by the architects of the British Empire. Let no one lightly discuss the subject of rites. Ozan hasn't said a word to me all day. Here the weather is very beautiful.

Learning French is difficult. I can't tell you how sad that makes me. Kari was extremely protective. He was very pleased when he saw him. He was a funny president. Don't take that away from Rafik. Who exactly is responsible?

This is such an easy problem as any student can solve. Lee said those were the conditions he had expected. I felt the cold wind come into the hall.

Would you like a tranquilizer? He heaped up a fortune. The worst of it has already happened. Do you think he was only making believe that he was sick? If you don't want to attend classes in the seminar on the topic "Fighting Corruption Inside the Enterprise", you can just pay 200 hryven' and receive the certificate. Adrian is full of hope. Alan can't seem to understand what Rudy is trying to say. We've still got a long way to go. Look for a bald and sweaty guy. We're almost home.

After they had finished their work, they went out. I'm touched. If you have a medical certificate, bring it. What do nurses spend most of their time doing? It is very hot here in the summer. I want to speak English. It was also sold at a 100 yen store. I've been feeling a little restless.

Ravindran hasn't got the sense that God gave a goose. Laurianne snuck into the party. Covered with dust, the doll stood in the corner of the room. In New York I lost my way. I like your hair. I'm going to Boston next spring. I'm scheduled to see Mr. Jones next week. The bus stops at Hotel Iceland. You're probably bored stiff. It started to rain in torrents.

That he is in love with her is true. I sometimes think that God got overworked when He created human beings. He is impolite, not to say rude. If all the year were holiday, having fun would be as tedious as working. I'm not that nice a guy.

Do you think the shooting was accidental? When I'm hot, a glass of cool water really refreshes me. Lenny said some things that made Roxanne cry. Jesse will be able to drive a car soon. Just because you found the sugarcane sweet doesn't mean you should eat it roots and all. Slartibartfast is doing that. We are looking forward to seeing you again.

Ann isn't crazy. It's not as big a problem as you think. I don't find any of this interesting. She stopped our fighting. I can't quit thinking about you.

Just a moment. I haven't made up my mind yet. Hayakawa, the midterm results are out. You're top again! In this world, there are some things that will never come true no matter how much you wish for them. It's so exciting. The youth was quiet. He made me go. How is your surname written?

I have nothing in common with her. Jem just got kicked out of Australia. How can you break the news to her? I've looked everywhere, but I still haven't found it. I have a lot of faith in you. The answer is not correct. You've lost me there, Gigi.