She's there then! She's sleeping, she's dreaming, she's thinking about me maybe... They stood against the picturesque scenery. I'll wait until October. You've got to take the bull by the horns! And what love can do, that dares love attempt. I'd really like to go swimming this afternoon. Thank you for the lovely surprise!

My great-granduncle's doctor advised him to adopt a low sodium diet. We've discussed this. Jackye doesn't have a lot of time. I can't approve of your going out with him. Anna's hair is brown, but Magdalena's is blonde. Open the window, please. He cried out from pain. Nancy went to London as well as Paris. When she heard that, she turned pale.

She folded colored paper into a paper crane. My son is going to be a teacher. I'm not finding the second sock. We'd do anything to help you. Are you prepared for the worst? I can't recall her name. I'm reading my book.

He died a few days later.

Honesty sometimes doesn't pay. Don't do anything dumb. Nothing can justify deception and manipulation. We await thee. The birds fly below the clouds.

I want some cake. The class is too large to be taught by a single man. With a plumb bob, the carpenter is making sure that our new house's walls will be vertical. Rudolph is the person I think can help you. He's watching the Olympics. Vinod thinks that vaping is safer than smoking cigarettes, but Ann's not so sure. I didn't think Sergiu knew how to play mahjong.

I should've paid more attention in French class. She pressed her nose against the sheet of glass. Tell Warren that when he's finished, he can leave. Open your heart and tell me everything.

I may never leave. Let's eat outside instead of in our tents. How many books did you read? He called out the name of the winner. I hope you can help us. What's the best way to lose weight?

There are only two kind of people in the world. Scot sat beside Harv. You won't find a better job in a hurry. I know I'm going to regret this. That must be a mistake. Eva stole the pass. I know how this looks. "We tried to meet at least once a week." "And who are all those that you play with?"

There is little water left. Add the sugar and vanilla to the cream and beat vigorously until the cream thickens. They chop wood every day.

I still don't know what to do. If you don't like it then you can leave. I am very happy with it. I'm trying to get enough money to buy a new guitar. Can I buy only the lenses? Between you and me, he was dismissed for bribery. I think this tastes good. I knew I couldn't trust Glenn.

You have too much to do. Please read it again. What does a Kremlinologist study? He entered his home. Jennie would be mad. This sweater seems like something Betty would love. It's just so "her"! You must tighten the knot. Look out for pickpockets on crowded trains.

To the best of my knowledge, this is the only translation available. Can you come at 9? You're callous. It takes a while to build a house. The cake is shaped like a tree. Is this the train for London? He's even more hardworking than you are.

I couldn't sleep because of the noise. Hopefully he'll wait for me. Is German so difficult to learn? Can you remember the first time we met each other? What do tigers eat? Craig wrote this report by himself.

It may not be ready yet. Jim closed his eyes and took a deep breath. If you listen carefully to my instructions, it'll save you some time. It looks like someone's jealous. He gave me the salt.

What are you planning to do this weekend? Tell me you're sure about this. Srinivasan is making himself a sandwich. Please stay seated until the plane comes to a complete stop. The score is 1-0.

Bob is afraid of snakes. This coffee is cold.

I said my piece. The mobile phone you have dialed is either switched off or outside the coverage area, please try again later. Owen has a full-time job.

In Esperanto the final o is a word that means: which is. Do you know where William is or don't you? Ernest is cooking an egg. You really don't believe that, do you? Don't get angry. It won't help you. Srinivas didn't want Tor to be in trouble. I just think it's wrong. It will not do to blame him for the accident. Speaking French is very difficult for me.