The street is very narrow.

No religion can nor has the right to pretend to be the only true religion. They do not want any more food because they are full. I assume this is what killed Belinda. Is that Marshall's bedroom? I promise to leave you alone. There appears to have been an accident. In this kind of weather, it's best to stay home and not go outside. The town was deserted by its inhabitants. Nadeem showed Graham the poem he had written.

I know every word of every song that Lonhyn ever wrote. She was looking at him. Brian, in his pajamas, is engaged in reading in the house in the morning. Come on, talk to me. We've been married for 30 years. Be careful not to underestimate the problem. Never did we see such a beautiful sunset. Juliane is a comedian. The news report only told one side of the story. They always give their attention to environmental problems.

One way to lose weight is to eat less. Craig has decided to swim every day. Rajeev didn't attend class last week. It's been my lifelong dream to write a book. We went to the zoo and then saw a Roman bath and a Roman fort in Southern Cumbria. Mr Nakajima can, as well as English, speak fluent German.

Rajiv ran over someone's dog. Reid is happy as a flea. Don't cross the road while the signal is red. There was shattered glass everywhere. They may need some money. He has not eaten a decent meal in a long time. I did everything I could to stop Nguyen. Malay has many similarities with Indonesian. I just tell the truth. It's gotten dark. Please turn on the light for me.

Jesper got a toy hammer and toolbox for Christmas. Chinese women are very difficult to understand. Rich injured his right knee during the game. All were silent. To confuse matters further, her sister is married to her husband's uncle. I think I'll get some rest. Will you please put that in simpler words? I want my husband. Now. World War One had ended just 15 years earlier. One way to deal with him is to let him think his own way.

I knew something wasn't right about that guy. This morning, I left for school without washing my face.

Please forward this to as many people as possible. Anita is the only guy I've ever really loved. He is very formal with us. I should check on that. Nobody does that. I can't afford to go. It can make some people, especially elderly people and infants, very ill.

Does anyone in your family speak French? They chopped a tree down. We don't have much of a choice. How long will Ima last?

An altercation broke out between Dan and Linda. Eating the keyboard doesn't help. Don't quit on me. Their rude behavior makes me angry. Keep that up and you'll find yourself going back home. An army is a group of soldiers. What kinds of beers do you have?

We live close to the station. There was a high wall about the garden. She dirtied a sheet. Stan has always carried a torch for Liz.

A shame that you don't know that. God, give me patience! I could sure use that scholarship money. That hat looks really good on Joe. Acquired by sin - there's no profit within. She reluctantly agreed to our proposal. Some people go after fame. Dan didn't show up for work that day. I want to get back to Italy.

The party was really fun. In both appearance and personality, Elsa is exactly like his father. Christina looks a little hurt. A flattering friend is your worst enemy. She needs a little more time. You must be a good walker to have walked all the way. I would rather divorce him.

I wanted it to be a surprise. I'm not moving to Boston. He went to the house where the president's body lay. Neal speaks French well, I think. I still have a report to write. I'm sure Kazuhiro won't have to work late tonight. Is there anyone here who doesn't know Ramanan? We'll miss you, too. Do you know the reason why two-thirds of the students did not attend the student meeting?

Son hasn't seen Tad in a while. Such was her fright that she closed her eyes. Jesper sold his car to Kazuhiro. You've been doing a pretty good job so far. Wow! The pilaf at this restaurant is really good! Yesterday she saw a big man. That can't be good for your health, can it? How long ago was it?