(601) 853-7583

What happened is a rare occurrence. Although tired, she kept on working. Your friend is tired. Nobody talks to me anymore. Let me know if you need any help. Millie is reading her book. Please give her a chance. Chocolate is toxic to many animals. Michelle has explained the problem to Jeanne.

(601) 853-7583

I learned with consternation that my fears had come to pass. To say the least, he seems to be a bad person. He guaranteed my debt. Sustainable development is the concept of the current generation utilizing the environment and meet human demands while not harming the ability of future generations to satisfy their own demands and interests. She perceived that her husband was unhappy.

(601) 853-7583

Cut the cheese into thin slices or into little cubes. Among the guests invited to the party were two foreign ladies. Why can't you just call him? Kerry travels a great deal. You have nothing.

(601) 853-7583

I was still a student then. The Kennedys were the closest thing that the United States has ever had to royalty. In the sixteenth century Ottoman Turks attempted to construct a canal in Egypt to unite Mediterranean Sea and Red Sea. She is gentle. Do you like being famous? He who walks the straight and narrow path must resist temptations of all sorts. He is three years younger than dad. I can't believe Leads did that in public.

(601) 853-7583

Judge Dan Anderson started questioning Linda. I'm dead. There can be more than one correct answer. I would have written a longer letter if I'd had more time. The town was deserted. Don't go to all this trouble. A drunk man fell down the stairs. There never was any real danger. I hope you'll both be happy together.

(601) 853-7583

Juergen doesn't look frightened. I started liking Mara as soon as I met her.

(601) 853-7583

I don't know whether to turn left or right. All my efforts proved of no avail.

(601) 853-7583

Censorship is a terrible practice. There's a good chance Ethan will pass today's exam. What time are you checking out?

(601) 853-7583

Most of our business is derived from architectural competitions. Len is a man. Cost is a definite factor in making our decision. What have you found? I wonder if it would be possible for you to introduce me to Mr. Harrison of PC Interactive Co. Ltd. I think you might need to talk to Barton about that. This is not my problem. The lady standing by the gate is a famous singer. I shouldn't have done that without your permission. Lately I can't seem to be able to stop drawing stoats.

(601) 853-7583

Rayan says he won't vote. What's your favorite novel? Joubert and I are well.

(601) 853-7583

Del didn't feel that he was ready. They attempted to escape. What happened afterwards? Do you like to be kept waiting? Do people ever accuse you of being stuck-up? She was the only woman. Keep under cover. I thought I told you never to call me while I'm at the office. Tuan is going to go to school tomorrow.

(601) 853-7583

Scott's car caught fire. Roy doesn't know if he has enough money to buy school supplies. They couldn't comprehend the seriousness of the matter. The sense of humor is mysteriously bound up with national characteristics. We reached an agreement at the end of the meeting. I buy my silver from a man who has a mine on his property. Keep them from eating too much. I have lost all respect for you. The work had been finished by six. He didn't go and I didn't either.

(601) 853-7583

We went down to the valley where the village is. You guys are weird. You should keep in mind what I told you. Brett isn't your friend anymore.

(601) 853-7583

My friend George is coming to Japan this summer. I ate an Omurice.