What good would come of it? This flower is found in different parts of Hokkaido. That was grueling. It's very important to know how to let off steam, living in this world. Drew tried to catch his breath. I like Matthias's approach. Don't look down on yourself, because people have limitless possibilities.

It isn't safe for us to remain in this area. We're always happy. Have you figured out what started the fire? It's against my morals. It seems interesting to me. I think Leung is overly optimistic. Why can't we go visit Roman?

Thank you for your opinion. Let me know! Aoi dances very well. Tell them it's urgent. Isn't Saiid magnificent?

On election day, voters chose Nixon. Don't let anyone hurt Matthias. Why do you act so strangely? I am surprised by a lot of the things he does. Chicken, tuna and soybeans are good sources of protein. Torsten did the dishes for Louise. He is a good friend of his.

I'm going to New York next week. I'd like to go faster. I told them to contact us if they needed help. How did Hartmann talk you into that?

All prayers are useless. I was surprised when John asked me to help him write the report. Don't waste your breath. What were they thinking? I thought I wouldn't know the answers. The tree thrusts its branches far and wide. This tea tastes good. Manuel likes to observe birds.

Vijay and Nigel looked at each other uneasily. Who did you hear that rumor from? The actress was dressed beautifully.

I visited Paris in Europe. I'll keep you company. Markku never saw his parents again, or spoke of them. So she's swindled me. Do it this way.

There was no explosion. He wants to go to the sea. The two countries had fought together as allies in the Second World War. The thick clouds which cover Venus cause a "greenhouse effect". The clouds prevent heat from leaving the atmosphere. I don't know whether he's a college student or not. You can't go in there yet. I put off the conclusion.

This student is from Japan. We just saw her. The industry has seen many booms and busts in the past. I was disappointed. Don't you think it's strange? I think that's a hoax. Her sewing basket, dresser drawers and pantry shelves are all systematically arranged in apple-pie order. Get out of the shower!

Do your own job. Rick is always very neatly dressed. Billie bought a pair of leather motorcycle gloves. She needed the money. Ramneek came in carrying something. Murthy is young and healthy. Mother is anxious about my future. Ssi told Denis that he didn't think it was a good idea for her to go jogging in the park by herself. Barton doesn't like the rainy season.

The system will be introduced after a pilot project. The sun will set in two hours. Stephanie comes across as a big snob. We had lunch at noon. How much is the tour? Why is it so complicated? Drive carefully, or you'll run into trouble.

Have you done anything? Someone has to stop it. It would be good to repair the roof before winter. Daniel doesn't want our help. It's unlikely that the meeting will start on time. You wouldn't remember. I caught a cold. You must have a big family. A housewife should be economical.

That would be a terrible way to die. I forgot the password to my account.

Are you saying you don't want to be a teacher anymore? In November of 1996, Mars Global Surveyor began a 10 month mission to the Red Planet. What's Spike talking about now? There's nothing left to say. He forgot my birthday. We're going to have a good day. French is difficult, isn't it? The decay of the shrine is due, in part, to acid rain.

Jerald prepared supper by himself. You bumped into me. The politician lost his position in the end. Wait for us in the lobby. I went shopping.

You don't need luck. Bucky creeps me out. If you don't have this software, you can download it now. Stan wants to be married to Tim. This bar is much busier later in the evening. Kerri knows the names of all his customers. We have total confidence in Ragnar. Put it on my father's account.

I saw a snake eating a mouse. If you go out on a full moon night dressed in an ermine coat while holding a stoat figurine in either hand and say 'I like stoats' 666 times in a row, a portal to the Stoatworld will open, where the demonically beautiful demon stoats live. Don't speak so fast. That's what my friends keep telling me. A gust of wind blew a shower of rain directly into my face. I don't know why the door was open. The girl entered the room. Why do I have to work with Renu? He uses honey instead of sugar.

He tried hard, but failed. Pedro has never had a girlfriend. Everyone's reading. They are frantically backpedaling. It took me three years to learn how to do this. You are blinded by love. It doesn't sound like I will get any rest. You'd better examine the contract carefully before signing.