It takes two hours to go to school by bus and train. Damon looked Kazuhiro in the eye. Do you believe in astrology? Why don't you talk to me?

This instant soup comes in individual packets. I'd rather do this without your help.

One has met his match. The couple had a son. The procedure must be executed correctly and completely. Why was I never told?

Don't let your muscles atrophy. I'm not working today. Radishes aren't difficult to grow. There was green slime oozing out of the pipe. You know I'm older than you are.

Confusion arose from the accident. How long do you think the meeting will last? I finally graduated from junior high school. I meet with him once every six months. It looks like I drank too much yesterday. My head is pounding. I'm completely hungover. When he arrived, I was making coffee. This air corridor is largely run by military aircraft. Let's go to the Jacksons'. There are fish in the sea. Duane sang along with the radio.

What should I say? Pat noticed something on the ground. It's a magnificent view, isn't it? Your sacrifice won't go unnoticed. Markus scares easily. Go and talk to them. Three days passed, four days passed. The wind blew once, it rained twice. When there was despair in the dust bowl and depression across the land, she saw a nation conquer fear itself with a New Deal, new jobs, a new sense of common purpose. Yes, we can. How did the game come out?

They fought for their homeland. The farm owner has a large farm. I don't have enough money to pay for the product in cash. I want some answers.

They had big plans for you. The sea is green. Have you ever started this engine? When Everett woke up, Shamim was taking a shower. I barely even remember Panzer. I hope you're not hurt. There's a few things I'm good at. I couldn't just sit there and do nothing. Hein's embarrassment grew. I believe in magic.

When I asked him for change, he gave it to me. He's by no means satisfied. Your sister is a good pianist, isn't she? Devon realized what was about to happen.

You're not the only neurosurgeon here. Randy opened the drawer and took out a pencil. Did you forget to bring money? The cat maimed three squirrels. I just finished. When you smile, I am happy. Whose is this bag? Do any of you know him?

The bear bites itself.

Measles can be quite dangerous. I have never eaten horse meat. Where's the station? The Logical Language "Lojban" is probably difficult isn't it? Storms have abraded the outer layer of paint. What do you usually do on holidays? The possibility that the two events are unconnected is not worth considering. We've been trying to contact you all week. California was the 31st state admitted to the United States.