(604) 312-4833

I think Lea is hiding something. It's like one of those. Try to forget everything I've told you.

(604) 312-4833

I think we should leave Anatoly alone. The stars are shining in the sky.

(604) 312-4833

Should I help Ricardo with his homework? The kitten rolled the yarn across the floor. You've grown fat. The proverb's message struck me to the core. The sign warns you that the police will tow your car away if you park here. This is getting out of hand. The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom. Our love will burn forever.

(604) 312-4833

I was very happy until I knew her.

(604) 312-4833

Shyam is blinded by his anger.

(604) 312-4833

It took me more than one month to get over my cold. This would be a terrible tragedy. Are you feeling confident? I'm driving to Boston tomorrow to visit Connie. Anatoly is trying to make the impossible possible. Is it possible to determine the diameter from the circumference? I hope Pieter's doing better than we are. I can't do this job without you. The fog began to lift. Collin isn't coming till tomorrow.

(604) 312-4833

Dani didn't understand Naim. He was compelled to resign on account of ill health. She shot him. It goes without saying that those who are awake to their own rights must respect those of others. I can see why Lila doesn't want to go. He is a man to be reckoned with. Maybe you should call him.

(604) 312-4833

Bruno is too old for me. Both their brothers are teachers. Could you show me the way to the station? Haven't you ever done this before? Turn right at the second corner. Francois will be waiting for us. Rahul's stoned. The gate was left open.

(604) 312-4833

"What are you having?" "I'm having a chocolate ice cream." I'll buy Agatha a beer. He is high in favor with the youths. Don't worry. We'll figure everything out. This building has a lightning rod.

(604) 312-4833

She is getting up a new play. Statistics show that the population of the world is increasing.

(604) 312-4833

Tolerant showed Avery the world from the past. I don't have enough vacation days left at work. I work every day except Saturday. Because it's a developing country, some aspects of China aren't as good as those in Western countries. It could get ugly.

(604) 312-4833

Don't tell anybody where Ronni is. One can gain a greater understanding of one's own language through learning another. Whether you will succeed or not depends on your efforts. Jellyfish are taking over the oceans. I was too busy helping Hein to help Hector. Happy birthday, my little one! You are my life and you have made me a better person. Columbus' discovery of America was accidental.

(604) 312-4833

We're not going to be able to do this. Juliet has a heart of stone. What I don't want to lose is love. That skirt is long. She married him last year. Perhaps my explanation sounds strange.

(604) 312-4833

The company wants to hire 20 people. Naren isn't the sort of guy who would do what you say he did. I was very busy cleaning out the garage. Ignorance smothers like a noose. I will play Sudoku then instead of continuing to bother you. Asked what exactly a right was, I was at a loss to explain it. They should thank me. You're just trying to scare me. I've never been to such a nice party.

(604) 312-4833

He wants to embody his ideal. We'll divide the profits among all of us. You are repulsive. It is high time I was going.