(604) 348-4835

I was with him last night. I didn't ask him to come back.

(604) 348-4835

I don't see you doing that. Steve ate a quick lunch then went back to work. A beam of white light is split by a prism into rays of various colors. Could you stay a minute? The child is father of the man. Her new novel will come out next month.

(604) 348-4835

Herbert isn't going to buy a new car.

(604) 348-4835

I hope she's okay. I have some powerful friends who can help you.

(604) 348-4835

It is not good manners to laugh at someone when he makes mistakes. You are looking for your key. Admission is $30 at the gate. We may as well begin without him. Blaine is clearly rattled. Yesterday night, I shared a cab with Paris Hilton. Leigh isn't going to be there. Sunil promised not to tell any more lies. I read newspapers in order to keep up with the times. Gerald is busy all the time.

(604) 348-4835

Give me a clue. His speech was intolerably dull. What do you think Ozan should do? Yesterday, when Po was backing up his car, he ran over Monica's bicycle. This knot's coming loose. Srivatsan thanked Revised for the bottle of wine she gave him. One hutong connects with another, siheyuans connect with other siheyuans to form a block, and blocks join with other blocks to form the whole city. It was the triumph of civilization over force. I like my steak medium rare. Opportunity makes the thief.

(604) 348-4835

We walked a few minutes and reached the shore. You may catch sight of our house from the train. It amazed me. Griff seems embarrassed. Spike found his key under the sofa. Please advise me what to do. May God's will be done. Jimmy says he's going to resign. Ron is waiting for everyone else.

(604) 348-4835

How long is too long? Regardless of which of these products it is, they're all expensive. They made straight for their destination. The donkey is braying. Are you doing something special on your birthday? The producers hired a team of writers just to patch up the show's continuity, lest they get letters from...those people. I suggested that he try to go to America. I want to apologize for everything I've done. They have hostages. Milk is more nutritious than wine.

(604) 348-4835

Francis asked Alex where she was planning to go. If you can talk to Carol, you can talk to anyone. Roderick seemed really nervous. He was absorbed in reading when I visited him. She gave me a wonderful smile. What was it that you did there? There was thunder and lightning last night.

(604) 348-4835

I want a Hello Kitty pencil board. Did Surya say anything at all about why he didn't arrive on time?

(604) 348-4835

Poets cannot live without love. They entered into a heated discussion. We'll see who finishes first. Couldn't you go someplace else? Kyung put on his coat. Where did we leave off last time? I swear I never hurt them. Nobody knew where Kenton went. I'm going to carry out this plan.