604-348-4835

Have you seen Planet of the Apes? Linder won't give you what you want. Marty is normal, isn't he? We don't really know why.

604-348-4835

He asked me who I thought would win the race. I thought that you were able to speak French. No one has seen him.

604-348-4835

I stopped to get gas on my way home. I want you to help us. Recession is a temporary falling off of business activity during a period when such activity is generally increasing. You can know a man by his friends. It was definitely Suu's fault. What did you tell her first? I'll go shopping tomorrow. The man spoke in a low voice. Do you have any idea where Bryce might be? Maybe we can help.

604-348-4835

They summed up the voting. I'm not sure that's what you wanted to do. Can you tell where this road goes? The teacher warned us that the test would be difficult.

604-348-4835

Brodie wondered why Brad was so late. When I was ten years old, I thought that when I would be sixteen, my life would be cool. We can open the windows. I got those pictures you asked me to take. He won't believe it. Do you need much money?

604-348-4835

Sharks are killed for their fins. The three-tufted, the cactus and the red-faced cannot live without increasing. Oh, beloved native language, oh, enchanting mother tongue! You enabled my search for knowledge of the world, since I was young. That's area code 213, phone number 486-2435.

604-348-4835

I want to be more dominant. That's when I went to the police. Drew could tell Jerome was sincere. Were you at the library yesterday afternoon? I think Sehyo's leg is broken.

604-348-4835

Sergio lives in the suburbs. I'm an undercover cop.

604-348-4835

Do you think this job is easy? Brian got his wisdom teeth out.

604-348-4835

I'm pleased to hear that. President Roosevelt decided not to strike back at Japan immediately. ODS super alloy is produced by the mechanical alloy method following powder metallurgy. The storm sent the temperature down. Hey, there's no pulse. The French flag is blue, white, and red.

604-348-4835

He's concealing something from me.

604-348-4835

Don't knock it unless you try it first. My name sounds bizarre. This money will really help.

604-348-4835

Kevyn swims better than Earl does. I feel like a walk. Wanna come along? She is very popular with the clients.

604-348-4835

I think that he's an idiot. You adjusted nothing. Suresh always seems to be in a big hurry. What's making you so busy? From what I've heard, I think Julianto is going to get fired. Some snakes are dangerous.

604-348-4835

Finland is called "Suomi" in Finnish. Hatred doesn't just appear out of thin air, it usually starts from envy or fear. What is your favorite holiday? I prefer a lighter blue for that bedroom. Mikael is going to stay here.

604-348-4835

I cannot bear it any longer. At first, I thought that it was a witch who had turned into a raven. Jean is sitting on the couch. We may all have to leave. Hans brought his lunch today.

604-348-4835

You have no idea what that means, do you? Maybe I can give you one. Does this have to be done now? We're the same age.