(604) 378-3013

It being rainy today, let's cancel our shopping. Philip didn't blame Rick for hitting John. Every sentence present in Tatoeba is a lie. Give him a fair half. I am a being of light in the body of a monkey. How many days will you stay in Boston?

(604) 378-3013

Nigel celebrated his fortieth the other day, without fanfare or trumpets. My name is Jack. A highly skilled shearer can shear a sheep in two to three minutes depending on the size and condition of the sheep.

(604) 378-3013

Those grapes look sweet, but in fact they're sour. Could someone get the lights? That's what they want you to believe. I've requested political asylum. I cannot bear this pain. The question is are you going with us. Excitement is not good for a man of my age. Maureen thought he'd be safe there. He pulled strongly, but the old rock did not budge in the slightest. We paid for our food and then left.

(604) 378-3013

A great deal has happened since that time. There's nothing wrong with it. I don't think it was fair. I wish to go to Paris to study art. Were you able to convince Urs to help?

(604) 378-3013

I've always been the number one. We are all supposed to know the traffic rules. Stop playing Minecraft. Large catches of squid are a sign of a coming earthquake. It seems as though we have a mole in our midst. I just need a moment. Let's meet Edgar Degas and look at his pictures with him. Veterans need more jobs. I can't tell you my plans.

(604) 378-3013

Anderson's post-operative abdominal pain was caused by the surgeon leaving a surgical instrument inside her. Colds are contagious. Ken sat next to me. Its taste is wonderful! Six squared equals thirty-six. I've told you not to call me Irvin. I took my little sister by the hand when we crossed the street. One can never be too young or too old to enjoy a certain genre of music. Millie will tell us the truth.

(604) 378-3013

That's the most important thing to remember.

(604) 378-3013

How much did I lose? Why do academics have a double life? There weren't any other elephants nearby. I warmed myself in the bath. Can you please tell me your name once more? Klava pulled everybody's leg.

(604) 378-3013

The crop was blasted by the severe winter. Did you get in trouble with your parents?

(604) 378-3013

None of the old trees survived the fire. I throw lots of things away. I thought that wasn't a big deal. She just smiled. Is everything all right up there? You're conceited.

(604) 378-3013

I wish I could figure out how to delete my Facebook account.

(604) 378-3013

Amir put his wallet in his pocket. Olson had to work late yesterday. I give you my permission to do whatever you want to do. He won't like this. Dori didn't have to do this. It's hard to believe that's a coincidence. Do you think Andreas will go willingly?

(604) 378-3013

The stump is like a phallus of nature. Darci is in bed reading. Are you good at it? He rose from the dead, so to speak. Sergio is too weak to talk. Let's call for backup.