604-929-1120

I've got too much work to do. Who do you support?

604-929-1120

He gives us money. You are a cold-blooded person, aren't you? We're meeting for lunch.

604-929-1120

Lisa speaks not only English but also French.

604-929-1120

Let's go and see them. Truthfully, at that time, I didn't have the first idea about such talk: family links, blood relations or whatever. He put down the pencil on the desk. I've just talked to Monica about that matter. Why did you invite us? The shoes are made of alligator skin. They were disappointed that you could not come. The fog is getting thick.

604-929-1120

Saule, give the drum. Neither he nor she wants to do the dishes, and so the two of them decided to eat out. His parents did not sympathize with his hope to become a journalist.

604-929-1120

Being a good conversationalist does not just mean being a good speaker of English. Marvin started chasing Dwight around the playground. I can't understand her way of thinking at all. There's going to be trouble.

604-929-1120

Locomotives come more often than buses do.

604-929-1120

The boy caught a large fish. I've enjoyed talking to you. Sedat has practiced medicine here for thirty years. We can't just leave them here. He lived there all by himself. The author's latest novel was very well-received.

604-929-1120

Do you know how much of a loss we suffered? This is like casting pearls before swine. Dorothy lived in Boston until he was ten years old. Do you need some help with that? I found the box empty.

604-929-1120

It made me really sad. McKinley demanded an immediate ceasefire in Cuba. Diane is a fervent churchgoer. Perhaps it isn't your fault.

604-929-1120

The house is owned by him. Ramneek's a bright boy. My dad loses his keys at least once a week.

604-929-1120

You don't leave me much choice, do you? I studied French when I was in high school. There aren't too many shops around here. Are you sure you can manage on your own? I've heard of worse things. I know you want to keep it a secret. I never want to have kids. I'll tell them you dropped by. He doesn't seem to be aware of the conflict between my father and me.