(604) 929-1120

I don't know when he will come back. Men are only heroes when they can't avoid acting otherwise. He's not the right guy for you. Everyone's busy. He is very accurate in his work. Others thought of the blue cross. You listen more to what this quack says than what the doctor says.

(604) 929-1120

Clarissa doesn't appear to be nervous. Translate a few proverbs into Esperanto about eating and/or obesity. You can't even taste the difference. Take my apples, boy, and sell them in the city. She has won the regard of the other scientists in her field. I need you to wait over there.

(604) 929-1120

Colloquial language is not necessarily a grammatical and stylistic questionable form of expression. There is no doubt a cultivated variety of it which I really find to my liking. I hope no one finds out what I've been planning all this time. My umbrella will serve for a weapon, should the occasion arise.

(604) 929-1120

Svetlana was a little too merciful with the feeder mice down at the pet store. The snakes nearly starved! Don't tell her I'm here. Lou had several bags of gold dust in the trunk of his car. NASA's first spacewalks took place during the Gemini program. You must choose between honor and death. My boss just fired me. I'm pretty sure I'll never see Jerry again. The Japanese economic system is about to change. Vicki should have invited Tharen, but he didn't.

(604) 929-1120

I thought I could trust her. Do you want some help or not? Do you think I could take Lila? I feel terrible about the way things happened. Going back to his old school stirred up a lot of emotions in Hirotoshi. I took him on his word when he said he'd never seen her before. Home is where the heart is. I was pregnant. How did you spend your summer?

(604) 929-1120

He's sitting on the fence. He likes most beautiful flowers.

(604) 929-1120

I wish Cristina had come with us, don't you? All right. Please order it. Someone threw a rock at them. I am afraid of escalators.

(604) 929-1120

Triantaphyllos and I've been very happy together. I've detected a big mistake. Do you like the taste of lemons? Please step aside. The air pollution is worse in Tokyo than in New York. She gave a vague answer.

(604) 929-1120

A bright beautiful face glanced out at the window, and vanished--a light footstep-was heard--and Wes came tripping forth to meet us. Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth." I swim every day. There is a proverb that goes "time is money", but there is another one that goes "money can't buy you time". When wisdom comes, hair goes! I think you'll really enjoy reading this book. The capital of the Ukraine is Kiev. Eating and drinking makes the doctor rich.

(604) 929-1120

Julius bore the pain stoically. I will go abroad next year. I hope we're making the right choice. They aren't dumber than you. This is the house which was designed by a famous architect. Robbin disabled Vance's video surveillance system. Pitawas was fined $200 for not being able to pay his fines. I can't figure out why nobody comes here anymore.

(604) 929-1120

Hank does not have anyone to talk to, but she does not feel lonely. We declared war. Do you know Mr. Brown? Once there lived an old man in the village.

(604) 929-1120

She went shopping with him last Monday. Christophe pressed redial on his phone.

(604) 929-1120

Dory lives and works in Boston.

(604) 929-1120

This car's tires don't have enough air. He's no original thinker, but simply imitates what others have already said and done. Anthony decided to take the day off. My name is Ramsey and I'll be your server tonight. You look anxious, what's happened? The doctor suggested that she drink more water to keep from being dehydrated. The ticket holds good for three days. Will you please connect me with Mr. Smith? Is there a shop there?

(604) 929-1120

I have been to London before. I am Hungary-born. Melanie has accidentally killed a fly. There is lots of sugar in the black box. I like chocolate ice cream. I've been away far too long. You were not able to check their movements. I'm really proud of it.

(604) 929-1120

A cow is a useful animal. Did anyone else feel that?

(604) 929-1120

You were unlucky; I came back five minutes after you'd left. Do these insects sting?