And it shows also that the meetings he then held with his followers were in secret. Irving couldn't afford to buy the bicycle he wanted.

From an ethical point of view, the great principle of technology is "responsibility to the present" but the new way of thinking, "responsibility to the future" has emerged.

What have you done with her? Many of our customers are from Australia. The older you are, the more difficult it is to learn a language. I'm looking for a gift for my friend. Students bustled about all the night.

As far as I know, he's a diligent student. I'll bring wine. I graduated two years ago.

She's always worrying about trifles. "Of course I'm ready to die for my ideals," said the president. You know that you're getting old when you have to explain to a Greek who Melina Mercouri was. Syd wanted to travel. There are some oranges on the table.

Kimberly remembered Byron quite well.

Please have it finished by this time tomorrow. Keep your eyes on the road. I want to know why Clark isn't here. I feel sorry for them.

You can't leave without my permission.

I am for your opinion. What was your name again? I am thrilled with my new home. I'll be with you in a sec. Raphael gave some flowers to Ravindranath. Robin's boss criticised him for not having any initiative.

Do you have enough money to buy what you need? He calculated the expenses. Can I come over and play?

How long has it been since you've seen Earnie? Where does that road lead? I don't want to read it. Toby understood. It's best to let us handle it. Didn't you know that Samir was an ex-con? I cannot do without your advice. He's in desperate need of the money. Sidney told Kemal what he really thought of her. It was everything I hoped for.

Tell him I'm innocent. Evan wanted to stick around to see what would happen. Unfortunately, he had to leave. The fan doesn't work. "Yes, I did," he said. The country code for Italy is +39.

So how exactly do you know Barton? This doesn't work!

Love is a bizarre feeling that you cannot express in words.

Love is merely a lyrical way of referring to lust. It isn't a secret. Take off your shoes. What's the Italian pronunciation of this word? He got married in Nicaragua. I was scolded by my teacher. She knows who they are. She's the most beautiful woman in the whole world. If he saw you, he'd be surprised. This is the most comfortable chair I've sat on in a long time.

I have killed him. Perhaps you would be happier in another job. You should slow down when you approach a four-way intersection. There is little, if any, risk in this matter. The meat tastes bad.

Why are you helping Tarmi? I like foreign languages. His eyes are set. We don't have the means to do that. You don't have to be crazy to work here. Donal is a lot busier than I am. She read the digest of War and Peace. Someday the USA will elect a woman president, and it won't be pretty. I proved it to be true.