(605) 432-4272

Tell her it's important. Things will only get worse. He was visibly nervous. Today is Anita's birthday. William sang his son to sleep. I'll be back to check on you later. Valeria doesn't shave yet. I can't find a thing wrong.

(605) 432-4272

I was at ease after all the exams were over. The report turned out false. I was on my way home. We'll forgive you this time. That would be one reason. The first thing to do is just to get a nice outfit for it. Sofia is quite artistic. The gift-giving custom dies hard.

(605) 432-4272

The communication recently has been lost with the team. What's included in the balance sheet? I love it! Be kind to them. Let's keep an eye on him. Don't worry! Even if I drink, it doesn't have an effect on my driving. You have a choice. Engels died of heatstroke after deserting his unit and getting lost.

(605) 432-4272

I have never been good at French.

(605) 432-4272

Can we talk more about this later? There was blood on Susumu's face. The chance of that happening is less than a thousandth of a percent. There are some aircraft, called gliders that have no engines at all, but fly just fine. You must not give in to his unreasonable demands. Murthy was completely surprised by Elwood's offer. I am Samuel. My head starts to hurt when I think about how annoying Chris is. Slaves were considered property. Any fever?

(605) 432-4272

I got what you asked for.

(605) 432-4272

I live within spitting distance of the underground station. Would you like bread? Trying to juggle two jobs at once is an almost impossible task. Do you think he still wants to marry me? It was a problem in their local community. They attained their purpose at last. Who can add sentences to Tatoeba? Her excuse added up to nothing. The cat was basking in the sun. She never stops reading.

(605) 432-4272

Naomi walked out of the room. China developed very quickly. This is the real deal. Because you are an idiot! I don't like this shirt. Show me another. I can't imagine what life on another planet would be like. I heard you talked to them. Did Eugene laugh? Gabriel prefers the calamansi juice. Saul accidentally shot himself in the foot.

(605) 432-4272

Lum and her family came to the railway station to see us off.

(605) 432-4272

Are white lies really necessary in our social life? Ralf didn't eat anything.

(605) 432-4272

I have fewer books than you. None of my classmates live near here. I stared into his eyes. What do you think Alberto needs to do? It is not clearly stated in their study if the patients overcame this syndrome during the therapy. Will left just as I came in. We can't get a hold of her. Tricia sold me his old car.

(605) 432-4272

I thought we all had plans tonight. The movie moved her to tears. Casper asked Pascal about the traffic accident she was involved in when she was five years old.

(605) 432-4272

Linda had some jewellery on her. I've got to find Kayvan. This book is really difficult to finish reading in a week. New York is the busiest city in the world. Show me what you have hidden behind your back. Ramsey won't go alone. Give me those. You'll regret it. I wish I had studied harder for the test.