We need to repaint the barn. Hello, my friend! I haven't seen you for such a long time! Pablo has already called for a tow truck. I know one of them but not the other. I wish there was a filter on Tatoeba which would allow me to ban from my sight the word "Leigh", once and for all.

This is the first time I've ever driven Carsten to work.

Dan came back downstairs. One thing Terrance really enjoys is playing chess with Nanda. I don't like her anymore. Michiel is extremely self-centered. I'm really quite busy. Don't you just love this town?

Are you going to the meeting? Maybe, but I can't catch the drift of even simple situations. He will probably fail.

Enjoy the weekend. I'm not insolent to them. I thought we could dye our hair the same color. Due to Triton's retrograde orbit, its density, and its composition, astronomers theorize that Triton was not originally a satellite of Neptune, but was captured by Neptune's gravitational pull, forcing it into an orbit around the planet. If your pants are too loose, you might lose your pants. Marek stabbed her. The process of giving birth is very painful. Everyone rushed outside. It's not easy being married to Nathaniel.

I was born and raised in Boston. Was Vernon caught? The wind and rain put out the fire. I can't go until he comes. He went to America to study American literature. Soohong is still upstairs. Valentin's school canteen has green, orange and red stickers on the food and drink on sale. Green means healthy, orange means consume in moderation, red means avoid or consume rarely.

I thought you might change your mind. Is Wendi a good person? I hope Raj knows what he's doing. We are now forming a republican government. Real liberty is neither found in despotism or the extremes of democracy, but in moderate governments. Does it have a toilet? I'm going to take care of this. Dwayne is in stable condition. You're sarcastic. So what's a candlestick?

He's so young. Now where did I park the batmobile? I'm not German. Curiosity runs in my blood. Stevan has some very good ideas.

Brenda is a soccer player. I'm trying to work out here. Do you want to spot me? Do I look like I'm having fun?

I had my purse stolen in the bus.