605-435-4489

"By the way, the joke really was not funny." "Thanks for rubbing it in." All employees had to memorize the access code. A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic. Hirotoshi wanted to become a lawyer. I want to be put into cryogenic sleep. Give it everything you've got.

605-435-4489

We might not need to pay the full price. Put this book on top of the others.

605-435-4489

I'm troubled by split ends. The sovereign completely recovered from his illness. I saw a bow in my dream. The principal severely reproved the students whenever they made a mess in the hallway. I never wanted Karen here. I'll be done by 2:30. You'll see them. My underpants are wet. You didn't mention that on the phone.

605-435-4489

Hurry up, girls, you're going to be late. I should've known you'd be here. And then everyone started dancing. One parsec is the distance at which one astronomical unit subtends an angle of one arcsecond. She couldn't help feeling sorry for him. I am glad that you have helped me.

605-435-4489

We all consider it wrong to cheat in the examination. It's easier than it sounds. Hirofumi ate some barbecued ribs. Suu answered his phone. If you get that job, the world will be your oyster. Such painters as Picasso are rare. This law is paternalistic. The express train from Paris arrives at ten o'clock. Why do you use this font? She had no brother.

605-435-4489

She slipped into her clothes. He was seized with fear. Geoffrey didn't used to drink so much. The annex is on the north of the original building. She rode a camel. It was great. I went to Kyoto. I have nothing to complain about. The fuck is whatever you think it is.

605-435-4489

You can't help me. You're not the only one with this problem. Be quiet, all of you. Tell me your impression of this book. The whole town was in an uproar. Maybe Anatole didn't want to bother you. I'm thinking of matching you against Yoshida in the race. There's been a terrible mistake. When I hear this song, I think of you, and miss you. I persuaded my mother to lend me her car.

605-435-4489

Children have a tendency to become rebellious. That should buy us some time. He's smart and beautiful. Some went on foot, and others by bicycle. Hmmm, how shall I say this? The wall just got ten feet higher. We clear the futons away in the morning.

605-435-4489

It can't be stressed how important it is to wake up early. I don't want to respect a man like him. It took me three hours to get here.

605-435-4489

I thought you had a date with Pontus. He gets ahead of everybody in his work. Please take your seat, sir. She could be right, mind you. Lindsey only drinks wine. I hope everyone will be OK. Please introduce me to a cute girl.

605-435-4489

To be happy, you should spend time with someone you love. You can tell what a person is like by looking at his friends. We had snow this morning.

605-435-4489

Has anyone talked to you? You dare not eat me! Tracy has gotten closer. I love listening to you talk. My dad keeps a journal every day. Thank him for the help. He darkens the room.

605-435-4489

The power has been cut off since this morning. These pills are hard to swallow. I think it doubtful whether he will keep his word. Did someone say something? She applied for a job as a saleswoman. We did this under very advantageous conditions.

605-435-4489

You're not as important as you think you are. I've been expecting them. Is that why I'm here? Morgan looked at the ground.

605-435-4489

Special forces surrounded the building. Please don't lose patience. That professor is an authority on Shakespeare. She has survived three wars. We love it. The number of students going abroad is on the increase. This is the first time I've ever burnt my pants with a cigarette.

605-435-4489

I almost didn't do that. My arms went numb. If the pain continues you have to go to the doctor. Poverty often engenders crime. Have you recovered from the shock? If you are interested in studying English with a native speaker, please contact me. Home-made cookies are the best. You're a goner. Tell us a ghost story.

605-435-4489

Why are you speaking loudly? I live pretty close to him.