(605) 435-4489

He has denied all the stories in the newspapers. My boss is so stupid! Can you identify the man using this picture? Dan was released for good behavior. At the border you have to show your passport. Mason wants to talk to you about what happened in Boston last week. Rotten wood cannot be carved; walls of dung cannot be worked with a trowel. You said you were going to buy a new car. You'll get there in time, so long as you don't miss the train.

(605) 435-4489

After putting on so much weight, Leora couldn't fit into his suit to wear to Sanche's funeral. That's great. Just get it over with. Don't put your hands out the window. You're the one I've been wanting to meet. Aaron pointed towards the mountain. This one is Rafael's. Father, today I'm going out with some friends. That is, of course, if you give me permission. We must start the impeachment process as soon as possible, if there's any hope of it succeeding.

(605) 435-4489

I think we need a doggy bag.

(605) 435-4489

In the United States everybody is of the opinion that they have no social superiors, since all men are equal, but they do not admit that they have no social inferiors. The townspeople cheered.

(605) 435-4489

I'm not even thirty yet. When your friends begin to flatter you on how young you look, it's a sure sign you're getting old.

(605) 435-4489

You have to help. It's a sign. Can I trust you not to open this? Do you have any food? Well, San Diego is where life's a beach!

(605) 435-4489

Dan claimed that it was an accident. Switzerland isn't Sweden. Why is Heidi running? We're having a party Friday evening. Of the bad one always hears more than of the good. The schedule is only slightly affected by this delay.

(605) 435-4489

Everyone believed him. Sid is extremely greedy. When would you like me to pick you up? Tolerant doesn't look good. Why would anyone want to swim in this river? She was too short to look over the wall. Do you love Tatoeba more than you love me?

(605) 435-4489

She cared for the children out of charity. I saw nothing at all. Write to her. You see, Kyohei, this question ... it's about saline solution but ... Crocodiles have sharp teeth. I'm going to find you wherever you are and kill you. I am still in shape.

(605) 435-4489

What can I get you? It's not even true. Dylan hates us. When he was young, he would often watch baseball. She offered Rodent a gift. Going out together is not the same thing as getting married. Everyone remained calm. I had an enjoyable two weeks in London. She was quite nervous about her first flight. Yesterday I got tired out and I need to rest.

(605) 435-4489

It wasn't sensational. When he was twenty years old, he could speak seven languages. I think you should talk to us. When you use the last sheet, don't think: "The person after me will manage just fine." I must hasten to add that I do not mean to blame him. I hate being taken advantage of.

(605) 435-4489

You shouldn't be driving this fast. The student missed class three times in a row. Ted is treating a patient.

(605) 435-4489

I am allergic to analgesics. A poor school record will count against you when you look for a job. The gas price is going up. It wasn't a request.