We had to call in social services. This was obviously a case of child neglect. Monty doesn't know anything about this, does he? It is necessary for you to start at once.

Gambling brought about his failure. You made me lose my mind. Rio is a very large city and Campo Grande is the biggest neighbor. I've been living with my uncle for a month. Leora promised to keep me posted on developments. We have run out of strawberries.

I don't like that. How about dropping in at the shop? Sticking labels on everything just makes the whole labelling thing feel pointless now.

He was so kind as to give the old man his seat. She tried to do a backflip. I got into trouble. What time do you finish work? That massage felt good. Painters and sculptors under the Nazis often depicted the nude, but they were forbidden to show any bodily imperfections. Ernst instantly recognized Scot's voice. We stood at the door to welcome our guests. This was very difficult. I think she's jealous of you.

Kenn is getting angrier. Aarhus, the second-largest city in Denmark, has the zip code 8000. Did you happen to see the accident? It'll cost about 2,000 yen to repair it. Are you honest? I have another man in my life.

She doesn't seem happy. We are designing technology for common people. The shrike can't harm us anymore. About two million pounds of flour are exported annually. We should consider a combined effort. Dustin loved to help people. Do you have a mental health problem? You're always following me around. You're an adult so be more independent.

Tomorrow I'll start building a garden tool shed. Please get out of my office immediately. The politician did not keep his promise. Fortunately, I've solved your problem. There's a cockfight in the courtyard. He loves to gossip. It's time to wind up. You may as well begin to prepare your lessons.

The cooking instructor said the cake was ruined by my stirring it too much. I can't read handwritten script, so could you please write it in printed script? Don't make it worse. Does that sound convincing?

We weren't disappointed. We had lost the overview a long time ago. I had hardly walked a mile when it began to thunder. How can you be so optimistic? That man sold his soul to the devil. If the coffee is too strong, add some more water. Larry pointed to the living room.

What Sabrina was doing looked like fun. We must take the offensive. My father manages the store. You have to wait for the next bus. What have you learned? She came in quietly so as not to wake the baby.

Unfortunately, I have a commitment. I am tired from a long walk.

Let's see if Elizabeth is at home. Is there someone that can drive? Mexicans are the largest group of Hispanic origin in the United States of America. Do you know what time it is? I'm not sure I can be all that much help. They traveled by car. You can't buy it anywhere but there.

I'm not engaged to anybody. Craig and Jeanne thought it might be a good idea to have a fundraiser. If it were not for water, humans could not survive. I've gotten better. Masanao has asked for time off next week.

We may not be able to catch up with Dominick. He is apt to be late for the appointed time. Please allow Sandra to do his job. I don't want to go shopping all alone. The dentist pulled out her bad tooth. Is the road all right to drive on? Eliot was a big troublemaker in school. I bought a pendant to wear to the party. I'm not going to fight with you anymore. Bret is abusing his authority.

I don't want to look silly. I should've told Marci sooner.

It is accepted that we'll have a meeting tomorrow. How many days until my birthday? Sit beside me. When Morton saw Spencer naked, she started laughing. Open the door with care. He advocated abolishing class distinctions. I just want to see them. We are agreed that we start early.

It is to your advantage to join us. He sprained his ankle. You really are quite a skillful investigator. No one believes he is innocent. It looks like him. She risked her life to save him. The only weapons I have in my home are water pistols. No officers involved were injured. Parents should come and pick up their children after band practice. There's a calendar hanging on the wall.

He adores it. How did you learn to speak French so well?