Teruyuki was about to burst out laughing. The movie wasn't as funny as the book. The Etruscan shrew is the smallest mammal by weight. It only weighs 1.8 grammes.

They are fond of fruit. It took a while for Brooke to react. Gordon was homeless. In the drought, many people and animals starved to death. The whole audience got up and started to applaud. Do what's best for them. I have a headache this morning. I didn't mean to interrupt your conversation. They don't have a shed. What kind of sports do you do?

Lloyd likes swimming, too. Just get out of here, OK? Please use our toll-free number for calls regarding merchandise. This stays between you and me. Keep taunting me and see what happens. All of the tree's leaves turned yellow. My parents had left before I arrived. Do you mind telling me what's happening? I can understand how Juliet feels.

Thank you for sending me a nice card. We want Joel to be successful. Randall and Janos tried not to laugh too loudly. One shouldn't betray one's friends. Sarah is better off than he was this time last year.

Can you cook an omelet?

Margot is teaching me how to swim. She fell in love with her best friend. Are you saying that you don't want to see me anymore? The club is getting together tonight. How much would you charge to paint my house? Do you want me to give you a hand?

Look at that red car. Alex was invited. It's only just the beginning. There's a lovely park in the centre of the town. Sadako looked at the golden paper crane that her best friend Chizuko had made for her. I want to go home to see my wife.

Price wasn't a very good man. We don't need any more. I know what you're planning to do. I'll introduce you to the rest of the shipmates. Love is terrified of everything that is not itself. This is complete madness! Carlos had to rent a car. Monty has come home. Hammer the nail in. I'm fine. And how are you?

At last, we've got a little peace and quiet in the house. There are a number of movie theaters in this city. He is said to have made a fortune in oil. I think we could've done more. What's the trouble? It was impudent of him. Light it up. Italian and Spanish are very similar.

The entire town was under water. I'm fixing the radio I found on my way home. This looks like a good spot to camp. Why do you want to know about Piercarlo? Vince ate quickly. Free transportation will be provided, but you are expected to pay for your own food and drinks.

Would you like to come to my parents' house? You're supposed to help her. Cut one's coat according to one's cloth.