I don't think I'm going to do that. The soldiers have erected a peace monument. Please turn off the light before you go to sleep. It feels pretty great. A synesthet can hear colors and see sounds.

Potatoes give me wind. There were only a few patches of vegetation near the river. I think it's time for me to clean the garage. He should have arrived by this time. Do you see this?

We need action. Your composition is the best yet. I've never stopped loving him. This grocery store only sells organic food. Benson is a university student. This is why he didn't go to study abroad. He is a very fast swimmer. Who would have been your sweetheart if I had never met you? He can't have said that.

How could I have forgotten?

Juergen was angry with himself for being late.

Jerald bought his camera at this store about three months ago. Get out of my face, Daniel. It was easily resolved. According to Vladimir Chizhov, the word "pussy" is indecent. Will computers one day become smarter than humans? She does not have a ticket. You must not cast a spell upon someone inside the school. Bill never told me how beautiful you were. I work in a hospital laboratory.

I thought we'd give it a try.

This book is very small. Don't look for the way, just remove the obstacles. I've had a lousy day.

I am calculating my salary. Why not let him try? Get real! He's piss drunk. They were here. I heard that she was pregnant.

My work is not complete yet. Francisco's smile vanished instantly. I exercise my rights. I doubt that he can make a speech in public. Why are these photos so important?

Just give me the phone. I started to become impatient. She has a big butt. You can't blame this whole thing on Agatha. I'm not worried about you, Michelle. I'm worried about Ralf. This jacket fits pretty well. Ladies and gentlemen, due to an accident at the airport, our arrival will be delayed. Isn't there a much better and shorter way of saying the same thing?

I had fallen into the water. Now that Jitendra is here, we can start the party. We can't kill Jeffery. This is the school where my father used to go. Art is unpacking his suitcase. "You're the kindest person I've ever met." "You say that to everyone."

Norm is breast-feeding her baby. Bobbie has asked me to marry him. We all have a right to be happy. People thought that teleportation was impossible, but by the 24th century, teleportation of large objects and even people became common, much as the microwave oven back in the 21st century. Jay doesn't seem to have heard Kusum. This sentence requires a question mark at the end. Marcos has been disobedient. We have to find out who Kevin is working for. Looks like work's been tough. Be sure to take care of yourself.

Did you see anything unusual lately? I know you want to help Ted. Did anyone phone me? In war, truth is the first casualty. She is said to have been beautiful. You aren't really going to go to Boston in Curtis's car, are you?

Have you guys ever met? I wish you'd come sooner. You see in this world there are only scoundrels and hypocrites. Can you give this to me? He has gone mad. He says he won't come.