I'm so glad they're here. Please just tell me what it is you want to do. Jeremy is three years younger than me. I don't know how to translate that sentence correctly. I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. What on earth was that? One dog and two people are jumping.

There's no shame in losing to such a great player.

I won't go back to prison. I'll just go alone. Jeremy and Caroline danced all evening. All dogs are faithful. Heidi did what he said he would do.

It is possible to write Braille by hand using a slate and a stylus.

Why did you shoot them? Has my roommate been decided? There was broken glass on top of the wall. They built a ship like no other. I think we should do it. Sanche said that he enjoyed it very much.

I am not a liar. It's on now on TF1. He who does not see anything strange has never looked a lobster in the eyes. You will be a good diplomat. Why did you buy such an expensive dictionary?

Can someone give me a lift? I noted a trace of eagerness in her voice. He dared not say no to my plan. No one believed that.

I am a child. We had encouraged this young man to be milder, but he was not obedient to us. I feel really good about it. The game's almost over. The ground was very rocky.

The postman delivers letters every morning. This noise is something which I refuse to put up with. For what reason are you learning English? It's a slow day, huh. John met Jeany on his way to school.

Fool me once, I'm mad. Fool me twice, how could you? Fool me three times, you're officially that guy, okay? You know him, you know the one. You go to the bar and he's like, "This suit is like, uh, officially it's a Giorgio Armani, actually my dad knows him." Fuck you! I ain't havin' that shit! Earl didn't care enough even to make an effort. He taught history at school. I don't want to live my life in fear. By the time you realize I'm gone, I'll be miles away. Don't try to find me.

Roger didn't say anything else. Mommy's working. I have read. Jesus drove the money-changers out of the temple. It's not what it looks like. Jeannette made it quite clear what he needed. Don't get a stomachache by eating too much.

Don't enter. It's enough for a man to understand his own business, and not to interfere with other people's. Mine occupies me constantly. Good afternoon, gentlemen! I've never eaten Chinese food before. The vote has been doctored. Neal was the first one who explored Bobby's body. Bring me some water. Dewey wondered when the rain would stop. Why is everybody crying?

It looks like it's going to be sunny. He ranked fourth on a total of 56 runners. I haven't eaten since breakfast. I'm hungry. If it were up to us, we'd say no. Morton convalesced near the ocean after his illness. It is not rare for girls today to talk as if they were boys. Look at that guy, he's really cute. Can Kriton cook? I can be courteous. I believe he is not guilty of the crime.

Carisa and Christina sat together three rows behind John. It hasn't been easy for Louiqa to earn enough money to support his large family. My parents still haven't met my girlfriend. Novorolsky is not anticipating any trouble. I'm talking to them. Today had no visitors

I have to tell Roberto and the others. The gravity of the moon is one-sixth of that of the earth. It's unlikely Masanobu will return. Everyone came except for Marco. I feel a strong attachment to this house. This translation is not quite up to snuff. Rick and Glen died in the fire. There has been a case of death in his family. I want to show you something very special. The old fort is at the top of the hill.

"The Gettysburg Address" is a concise speech. The glow of the light was intense. She is over twenty. Daryl shakes his spear in anger at bear. You don't want to sleep? I learned something today. Finding one's way around Nagoya is very simple. All you do is look at the signs. What he said was far from true. She gave birth on Monday to her first child.

He was jealous of their happiness. Who told us to do that? Emilia comes in. How are payment methods different? One of us could help her.

Nothing costs as much as what one gets for free. I use flash cards to study my German vocabulary. You're afraid.