610-434-2562

Gale got jealous when he saw Rik talking to a handsome guy. It was nothing important. He's a man. Don't get involved.

610-434-2562

I'm dead to love.

610-434-2562

These are technical documents and they are very difficult to translate. You're going to need an alibi. Where did you burn them? Tiger Woods is famous for his skill as a golfer.

610-434-2562

Obesity is a problem caused by sugar. I think you ought to pay more attention in class.

610-434-2562

Humanitarian personnel were evacuated as the fighting worsened. Patty has lost control. He is what is called a walking encyclopedia. His gutted reaction just added to the confusion. After three years of trying to change Nathan, David realised that he was never going to change. You heard the news? Tim looks worried now. Can it be true? He is a man of good reputation.

610-434-2562

I'm sure this won't cost me my job. Your advice counted for much. The water was blue. My phone is ringing! I had a good time this evening. What is your favorite song? I can't decide which car to buy. I'd advise you to let them go. Silence can be misinterpreted, but never misquoted. Mysore was the only one Lou talked to.

610-434-2562

We're going to have good weather in the next few days. It's all I need. The first explorers navigated by the stars. I asked him if he would help me. I went there in private. Isn't Linda with you? You have to get up early. This no longer matters. The audience buzzed with excitement.

610-434-2562

Sure. It's next to the Plaza Department Store. What are you hiding? Masanobu is still there, isn't he? Can I borrow your toy? Please tell them to hurry up. Janos tripped and fell flat on his face in the snow. They're not all busy. How badly do they want it? All but one was present. Sometimes our prayers aren't answered the way we want them to be.

610-434-2562

Zero, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. He doesn't speak English; French the less. Margie bent over to pick something up. There's going to be hell to pay. She deserves to succeed. You don't have to feel bad for that. He has the possibility to work! Klava envied Lyusya.

610-434-2562

As a girl, Elisa loved to play nurse with her dolls. I thought that you already knew.

610-434-2562

Amedeo isn't as tall as Phill is. The car hit a tree. What time do you expect me to be there? Do you want this job? Juri stirred up the crowd with his moving speech. I'm too short. Helen is playing in the garden. How about you take off your coat? I'm hoping to find her.

610-434-2562

Vicky bought me a drink. Marriages are made in heaven and consummated on earth.

610-434-2562

It's evident that you told a lie. I bought a few books from the bookstore. Jeremy yelled. I'm glad I'm not a dog.