(610) 434-2562

I'm gonna have to call you back. The pistol bullet pierced his leg. I'm drinking water in the kitchen. I've considered all of those possibilities. Francis is loving. I'm just being realistic. I won't give up, Philippe. You should be more thoughtful of your safety. A nearby town even considered becoming part of the neighboring state. They really just wanted lower taxes.

(610) 434-2562

You're the only one who's seen Mike. What've you done with Darrell? Did you bring them? That cannot have been true. It was a great night.

(610) 434-2562

This is a very big deal. You must refuse to drink this drug. Morris would've loved it. Who did they survey? I don't know what I was thinking. He has a family to consider. She trusts him with her money. Who could possibly believe this? He seldom, if ever, goes to the movies. What should I do with Laurent?

(610) 434-2562

The space age began in 1957 when the Soviet Union launched Sputnik 1, the world's first man-made satellite. I want to see you after lunch. He crossed his legs. We must not let them infiltrate our network. Isabelle couldn't remember, but Juliet did. Be specific. I've decided I'm going to stay. Who's your favorite horror movie character? I'm glad you're here with me. I don't want to become blind!

(610) 434-2562

During the entire trip my thoughts were of you. Dewey ate nothing. Who do you think she lives with? I couldn't get in touch with him. The driver asked us to take care when getting off the bus. It's only a painting. The toll from the accident was 5 persons dead and 100 persons injured.

(610) 434-2562

She plays the violin well. Ilya has a nice figure. It often takes more courage to change one's opinion than to stay true to it.

(610) 434-2562

Don't forget that Kyu is just a kid.

(610) 434-2562

You shouldn't make fun of them. She was about to go out. Do you think we convinced him? You shouldn't have let everyone know how angry you were. Fast forward to the part where they're kissing. He betrayed his friends for money. Roxana is very self-disciplined, isn't he? He tried to use my computer without my finding out about it. Crime is increasing.

(610) 434-2562

What he says is gospel. I did not want to alarm you. I often study while listening to music. A lightweight sensor attached to alpine swifts reveals that the small migratory birds can remain aloft for more than 200 days without touching down. Is Evelyn still eating? Carole has stopped talking to Alastair. Throw Rudy out. The Voodoo religion is associated with Haiti.

(610) 434-2562

I don't like them anymore. Where is the station?

(610) 434-2562

Please spend a few minutes thinking about this. How much fire insurance do you have? He doesn't like soccer. Every detail of his writing is carefully composed. I have some friends in Boston. Youth runs away to never come back.

(610) 434-2562

Could you give me a card with this hotel's address? I can tell this is difficult for you. There is some sugar in the bag. Hamilton wondered if Pamela was as nervous as he was. Hal could hurt himself. I'll drop you a line when I get to Tokyo.

(610) 434-2562

It is my enrollment this week. This method has its pros and cons. She didn't have to say it twice.

(610) 434-2562

That girl can't ride a bicycle. I exempted her from working overtime. That'll do it.

(610) 434-2562

I don't know what Jacob paid for it. He didn't give me much advice. For a bribe, a traffic policeman agreed not to take away a driver's license.

(610) 434-2562

It didn't cross my mind. Could I give you a hand? Boyd is the kind of guy that a girl could fall in love with.

(610) 434-2562

Where's the party? We're not yet there. She taught me everything I know. His nasty face doesn't scare me even a bit. That was our agreement. In the end, he landed in jail.