All the films are boring.

I think I can arrange that. Ricardo is really narrow-minded, isn't he? Did you think before you said that? Just let us go. Michael is the one who warned me about this.

The new pope is Catholic and that's not a surprise. Times have been bad these past few years.

His theory deserves consideration. This guy is great.

The light bulb burst. I can't make out what he was saying. Do you think they noticed? I think that's ridiculous. You will be able to play tennis better soon.

Anne got out the door as quickly as she could when she saw him there. Yvonne will be all right, won't he? I spent all the savings I had on this. I can't explain the reason for your tantrum. Can't you find someone else to do this for you? Earnie never said a word to me about it. There is no use in crying. No one will hear you. It is indeed strange, but that's the way it is.

This is urgent. I have an account at that book shop. Jay has pictures of squirrels hanging on the walls of his office. Did you hear Murray is leaving?

Sabrina will catch us. They're impressed. At last Rusty can enjoy cool mornings instead of hot and humid temperatures. I don't have a problem with what Jacobson said. I can't afford to buy another computer. Cardboard is stronger than paper. I was going on foot. I'll tell you what I'm going to do. Mother and I were in the garden. My mom is overprotective.

I don't need a haircut.

What did he think of, when saying that? I wonder what's in the box. Please wait for five minutes.

Her horse had a heart attack. They went to Boston with Dana. I have three sisters; one is a nurse and the others are students. I said Raman didn't do it.

Come tomorrow morning. Read it again and again. Win asked me if I had slept at all last night. I think Vince is clever. There's life in the old boy yet! I remember meeting you before. I don't have a pencil. I will follow her. You're completely crazy.

He never opens his mouth without a purpose of complaining about something. Sometimes my dog barks in the middle of the night. Connie's my niece. Fishing was very important. He knows how to bet. We can all breathe a little easier now. I'm taking Lipitor.

Your opinion seems to be out of date. Lorraine hardly ever laughs. I visited all the international airports. Kristin spoke up first. How did you do on your finals? I'm all alone on this. What did you feed the dog? Everybody needs something to believe in.

Terrorism is the most important factor for the division of a country and the creation of autonomous regions. He is armed to the teeth. I promise I'll give this back to you as soon as I've finished using it. You may have to wait several weeks until a sentence you added is indexed by the search engine. Dwight never told Pierce about it.