614-466-1267

They have the horse. My father's a farmer. His family doesn't have money, and his life is very difficult. He is twenty-four years old. Jingbai has no comment at this time.

614-466-1267

Fees are about to go up. She loves the child as if it were her own. He's a dunce.

614-466-1267

They got off the bus. You're not scared, are you? He is engaged to my sister. The teacher said, "Please review chapters 3 through 11 for the upcoming quiz." The city I grew up is very beautiful. You don't stand a chance against him. Hienz has no self control. We can only afford to buy a small car at the moment. It was there for the taking.

614-466-1267

If the coffee is too strong, add some more water. The next day when they awoke, the sun was already high in the sky. We had to do what they said. I don't introduce them.

614-466-1267

Donn is almost thirty years old. The wound healed. To win his audience, the speaker resorted to using rhetorical techniques he learned from his communication courses. I want to move out of this cramped room as soon as I can. How much farther do we have to go? The barbarian is, first and foremost, the man who believes in barbarianism. Nelken needed something to eat. Kiki parked in the back of his office building. We used to compete furiously in college. Edward will call me.

614-466-1267

Niall made spaghetti. Everything that they did was for us.

614-466-1267

I'm pretty busy here. The last time that happened I didn't know what to do. His speech is very refined. Tatoeba: Where quotes go to die. I'll be busy next week. We don't know who killed him yet.

614-466-1267

She said that she had been in England for three years. I see a man and a woman.

614-466-1267

Uri has a dancer's body. Liyuan and I used to be in the same class. He's playing with his friends. These boots have seen plenty of service. John needs to get into shape. Monetary policy in United States has been characterized by tight credit over the months. So long as I live. She went straight to bed. Hang up your shirts before they wrinkle. Betsy took a hot bubble bath.

614-466-1267

The government is trying to develop new industries. What's the most important in life? There's a party tonight. I did no such thing. They're pathetic. Do you have a table with a view of the ocean? I always rely on him in case there's a problem. All prayers are useless. Ask him anything.

614-466-1267

What's all the commotion about? Do you consider yourself beautiful? Her cheeks flamed up. We loved him. Stick a stamp on the envelope. I used to sit up late at night listening to the radio.

614-466-1267

Jinchao should be in tomorrow. Marc picked up the jar and read the label. Sherri and Phillip are both young professionals.

614-466-1267

How about something cold to drink? Why don't you just sit with Ahmet? Is that a joke? We did what was necessary. Do you believe in the Easter Bunny? Helen is very worried about her daughter. Mobiles are so convenient that one can hardly imagine what life would be without them. Ice skating can be graceful and beautiful. He's easily controlled.

614-466-1267

Presley is a student, isn't he? I am adamant that he undertake it. The whole world was involved in the war. He isn't handsome. We don't use it. He had graduated from the university and was always showing off. Now that you are grown-up, you ought to know better.

614-466-1267

The park lies in the center of the city. Would anyone else like to speak? I think it's time for a quiet weekend. Is a skyscraper a big thing far away or a small thing close up? He speaks German, not to mention English. Emma has a very poor constitution. Skip's wife filed for divorce after the incident. Let's do something crazy. I don't want to seem pushy.

614-466-1267

Are you the girl Leora has been hanging out with? He finally said what day he would come. Brigham Young continued to lead the Mormon church.

614-466-1267

She cared for the children after the death of their mother. The other day I saw the girl. This is so much fun. Do you think the situation will improve? Julie came last week.

614-466-1267

Declare your position in a debate.