615-876-2479

Tor wasn't there when I arrived. The city was well fortified except on this side. Get out here, fast! The guards are coming. Carole is a very intelligent guy.

615-876-2479

Someone tried to poison me. Why should we bother trying to fix it? Just being together is enough for me. I did not have sexual relations with that woman. Is there something on your mind? Something is wrong with my computer. It's our responsibility to take care of this. Can you help me find a good job? He worked hard for fear that he should fail. She has a fake tan.

615-876-2479

I deeply appreciate your advice and kindness. It was a party to celebrate her birthday. She's feeling much better thanks to that medical treatment. I have hundreds of such examples in my computer. That's what I meant. My nephew was accustomed to staying up late. I tried to find them. Irfan didn't keep Randy waiting too long.

615-876-2479

In civilized Europe, bulls are still tortured and killed for fun. Interesting. Could you explain what you mean? Can I ask for a clarification? Then he raised his hand to interrupt me. I've arranged transportation for us back to Boston.

615-876-2479

Come on in. Take your money and make sure the door is closed after you've left. I ought to have attended the lecture. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. The phone rang, but nobody answered it. Italy's country code is 39. Moe asked me to come over.

615-876-2479

I'm not scared at all.

615-876-2479

The word is derived from Latin. Antonella wants a fight. I want Konrad to be punished. United States shale gas production is one of the worst ongoing ecological disasters.

615-876-2479

She pretended to know nothing about it. Panacea gave Belinda his notebook. We were just talking about basketball. Father will come back from Germany before long. Nou often suffers from headaches. Even if he is busy, he will come. Is this really allowed? "Have I ever thought of buying a new pair of shoes?" "Mind your own business." I don't belong.

615-876-2479

I'm going to fix it. Neville says that he's dissatisfied with his body. The boy carved his name into the tree. Have you seen my pen? Mother left some of the food for me. Dan and Matt continued to fight outside the bus. Please feel free to have a second helping. It's not practical.

615-876-2479

She's very childish. Strangers close by are better than family far away. That's exactly what Hirotoshi did. You must fasten your safety belts in a plane.

615-876-2479

She could solve the problem with ease. Stop joking. It's a serious matter.

615-876-2479

I wouldn't do anything like that. An enemy of an enemy is a friend.

615-876-2479

Evidently, it's going to rain tomorrow.

615-876-2479

A nail punctured the tire.

615-876-2479

The door has been forced.