Laurel trusted Larry. I remember those days. In some countries, when a herd of elephants encroaches upon the agricultural livelihoods of farmers, the elephants can be exterminated. I just need to see her. Amarth was shy at first. Come and see us sometime. Doyle would want us to stay. I'm melancholic.

I'm in a state of shock. You had a phone call from Mr Takakura. He was excluded from the club for infractions of the rules. This just has to be his umbrella. I thought you already did that. He moved to Canada. You assembled nothing. By the spring of 1778, they were ready to fight again.

You won't hurt Robin, will you? We'll paint it. He always makes a ready answer. Do you have any farm animals? I told my boss over the phone that I would be going straight home without returning to the company. I'm going to Izu over the weekend. I have done all that I can. I didn't know where you were.

What makes you so sure that this won't happen again? He lifted his hat politely. It reminds me of the good old times. This ticket is valid for three months. Actually, it was very interesting. We need to connect this cable to the generator. You don't know that for sure. Edgar ate the stew straight from the pot. He ran and ran, but could not catch up with his dog.

I've been cheated again. I'm going to Europe by way of Anchorage next week. She began to prettify herself. Vijay was the last person I expected to see. Nicolas died at 2:30.

I never think about it. Let's talk about your problem. When I use contacts, my eyes feel dry and become red. He has elegant tastes. I'm trying to stop myself but I'm not successful. It's incredibly powerful. Where is the sanitary section? Japan's trade surplus soared to a record high. This machine generates electricity.

He said each meeting should begin with a prayer. I didn't understand what she was talking about. I can't believe I just said that! Are you talking about us? It's not physically possible. I thought they found her. My children's safety comes first. There's no such thing as black magic.

It seems it was he who said that. Let's cross that bridge when we come to it. He is standing on the hill. I want you to be real nice to Francis. Jim's college boasts the finest view in the city. We have the opportunity to make some changes. He lost his way in the snow. Ill gained, ill spent.

Ranjit just doesn't fit in here. I had fun while it lasted.

Put your arm down. You seem happy.

What would your friends think about you? It's all yours. I still need to know why you weren't here yesterday. I just don't think I can do it. Beth told Chris that if he didn't take a bath, she wouldn't go out with him. Cindy has a proposal he'd like us to consider. That's the only logical choice. Could you please take a picture?

Far be it for me to trouble you, but I must ask you something. I want to become better at golf. There are no breakthroughs. If you need an umbrella, I can lend you one. I guess I've gotten lazy. He is a highly paid man.

I just kind of want to be alone right now. I'll give Amos a call. The bullet just shaved his cheek. The man stole my purse. I think you have a fever. Was there such a thing? Piercarlo is licking an ice cream cone. Are you saying I was right? I encouraged Dustin to stay in college.

This table is at an angle.

I saw the dog. Do you remember the town where he was born? Would you do me a favor by moving that chair over to the corner so that I can sweep the floor? Do you think you'll be here tomorrow? It doesn't have to be like that. We'll take good care of them. Debbie thinks Axel is kind of cute.

Why quit now? The insurgency was ignored by televised media until their viewers read about it on the Internet and began to sympathize with the rebels. Stephen is quite conscientious, isn't he? Johann is sitting on the front steps. Johnnie and Panos thought that the police would never catch them if they spoke only German. What do I have to do this time? NYNEX, is this an emergency? Before adding a new sentence, please check that your sentence brings new vocabulary by searching the keywords. The thermometer stands at 70.