I guess I never realized how much I rely on Yvonne. I have just received your letter of the ninth. That country has a severe climate. I realized I still hadn't eaten anything. Does Byron have a cat? Where did you buy all these? The weather's rather jolly today. His attitude is by no means polite.

You can't do anything other than admire his courage. Jones is a lucky to still be alive. Today, I'm not in a mood to see you. Somebody is eating. Money doesn't always count for much in human relationships.

The asteroid belt contains at least 40,000 asteroids that are more than 0.5 miles across. You would never do that. Roberta and Loren are both very happy. Anita is a crypto-fascist. Your watch is ten minutes slow. McKinley spent three-and-a-half-million dollars.

Jay looked very pleased. I might be able to arrange that. Explain it to me. At which hour is the next train arriving? He immediately left us. Linda was wildly excited to learn that her aunt Nancy was coming to visit her.

Talking during a concert is rude. I'm having so much fun. Don't let Guy get to you. I ask your soul and consciousness: Would life be worth living without the death penalty? Are you going to be at the party tonight? I don't want to know that kind of story. Put that fire out. However fast you run, you won't be in time. Are you really sure?

Jack and Peggy were married by the Rev. John Smith.

She ate candies one after another until she was completely full. What are you doing for dinner? The gate is closed at six.

They all congratulated Morris. I'm feeling great. You have to behave in the church. Some eggs weren't rotten, but the rest of them were. She pretended to know nothing about it. The mayor of this city was blamed for turning a deaf ear to the people's requests. Listen to your wife, Neville. Cory may be in over his head. Heidi wants to be with Ernie all the time. Most Europeans cannot tell a Japanese from a Chinese.

I don't agree with them. I know why Trevor didn't want to go to Boston with Kristian. Out of my way or I shoot you. I'm tormented by the noise of traffic. Suddenly, the door opened and her father entered. I was just lucky. Watch out for zombies. You've never had a girlfriend, have you?

Don't make me say it again. I haven't eaten anything except one slice of bread all day. He chopped some onions. I had a long conversation with Vladislav. Give me a break, would you? It happened right about here.

My pants fall down without a belt. He's going fishing. I think my German isn't very good. Do not read while walking. The remainder of his sentence was drowned out by the sudden noise. I've got quite a lot of hats. If you want to talk, let's talk. Cyrus is in show business. I want to improve my English.

My monthly wage is 300,000 yen. She's my wife's friend. It takes some courage. Do you have the most recent version of this software? En garde! Don't quit. The room was hot. Somebody tried to kill her. It's Tai you should be yelling at. I'm so sorry I suggested that you should go to the doctor.

Stand up straighter. They say nothing is impossible. A policeman is too poorly armed to go to war. The Italian language dies a little every time an anglophone orders "a panini". How many hours did Laura work yesterday? Johnny doesn't have the necessary skills for that job. Kory needs you more than you know. The smell is persistent.

How did you manage to impress Cathrin? Shari sat at his desk all day crunching numbers. Tell me what you want and I'll see if I can get it for you. He loves cars, while his brother hates them. Languages belong to all their speakers, who have a common interest in utility and in beauty. Is there something I should know? The escaped prisoner hasn't been caught yet. What is the state with the highest elevation in the United States ?

I made her play the piano against her will. You are much too kind to me. I wish to be buried in this country.

I still remember you. Jesse asked me to ask you. He talks about you all the time. You have clearly laid out your ideas.

Can you get permission? If anything, my father seems happier than before. She has a cat and two dogs. A beautiful salesgirl waited on me in the shop. She chuckled. It's about time you went to the barber's. The children have everything they need. Just promise me you'll be nice to Jochen. This is all so ridiculous. There are many hotels downtown.

The bridge is built of wood. Wendy is always bossing people around. I can't believe it's Christmas already.