616-237-9467

I want a cake. He found the door locked. It is up to you whether to buy it or not. This is called hatsumode, the first visit to a shrine. The car is orange. Deirdre left me no choice.

616-237-9467

The English breakfast is a great invention, just not at breakfast time. How long were you down there?

616-237-9467

No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear. He will eventually ruin himself. Excuse me, I have a request. Let's split the reward fifty-fifty. Kathy stuck his tongue out. Waves are breaking against the rocks. She ate only lean meat.

616-237-9467

My father implied our summer trip was arranged. Jaime has missed this. Jelske is the person we've been looking for. The use of "oh" in English is quite complex. Hillel doesn't want to have children. The sun was setting a fiery red. The student ended up sleeping in the classroom. You were right, I had already listened to them. She is anxious to visit Europe.

616-237-9467

You were made by God for a purpose. I know you don't know her. He would still be alive if he had been wearing his seat belt when the car crashed. If you drive a car like that, you'll end up in the hospital. We're studying chemistry. Our lessons aren't difficult.

616-237-9467

Joshua isn't sleepy. Leila has a vegetable garden behind his house. Everyone's idea is different. Why did you quit working for Tuna?

616-237-9467

Geoffrey tried to keep Deborah from leaving. Michiel seemed reluctant to answer my questions. He visited a sick friend who was in the hospital. This morning I got up an hour earlier than usual. I'm meeting them for breakfast. They cleared the road of snow. Barbara is eating breakfast inside. Taste this wine to see if you like it. I am going to drink my coffee.

616-237-9467

He is a student at Harvard. The lemonade is too sweet. "Can I have it?" "Sorry, I drank it at the hotel!" "Thought so." I'm really serious. All you ever think about is work.

616-237-9467

I'm really bad with names, but I never forget a face. I had no sales today. Wait just a minute. Would you give me a hand? I want a cake. Get him back here. I wish I had not bought such a useless thing. I'm not an astrologer. Cathrin never admits that he's wrong. I'm not going to do this.

616-237-9467

This isn't a place for kids. The company is located on the West Coast. You won't enjoy it. I'm in no particular hurry. Gunter moved out of his parents' place. Mitch doesn't live too far from the station. I want to move here. Education is an admirable thing. But it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.

616-237-9467

The president's son leads the special forces. Good evening, Sir. It is cold. Don't give her any ideas. Gerard agreed to wait. Ping and his friends often play cards until after midnight. Children want to hear the same story over and over again.

616-237-9467

Sean isn't fit for the job. It's really confusing.

616-237-9467

Nou is now married.

616-237-9467

There were few colleges to educate women. We're trying to help them. It's too large.

616-237-9467

Being a good conversationalist does not just mean being a good speaker of English. Maureen talks a lot. I've asked Farouk to lend me his car, but he won't. Lievaart doesn't seem to have heard Stanly. Kathy left the school earlier today. My father sent me abroad against my will.