616-237-9467

We have to set up the tent in the shade of that tree. The funeral was yesterday. I reluctantly agreed. Claire is getting better bit by bit. She's afraid of this dog. He sometimes ate out with his family. I've lived here my whole life. Japan consumes a lot of paper. Can you believe this stuff?

616-237-9467

In the past year Dimetry has tightened his grip on the country's media. Malloy poured some milk into a saucer for his cat.

616-237-9467

Do you want to wait in the car? I'll borrow us some tools. I almost believe you. She came to my aid. Matters are complicated already. No one has the right to expel Dan from this country.

616-237-9467

Never have I read so terrifying a novel as this. The cloud was in the shape of a bear. I told you to wear sunblock. He writes books. At the same time, they allowed themselves to be duped and led in circles by a structure of politicians and bureaucrats. They call you Kiki. Israel got down on one knee and told Frances that he loved her and wanted to share his life with her. I'm sure everything will be OK now. I'm only here by mistake. Why then do you delay to tell the whole?

616-237-9467

I come here as often as I can. What color is Kriton's scarf? Religion is a contentious topic for many people.

616-237-9467

Is this a good time to talk? Cooking runs in my family. You'd better take an umbrella. You can sit anywhere you want. I went to the park last Saturday. You're personally responsible for Donne's safety. Drew didn't meet anyone.

616-237-9467

Hello, I am new to Tatoeba. A good method plays a much more important role in language learning than the vague concept of innate ability. He's used to getting up early in the morning.

616-237-9467

You are hilarious. Bruce actually figured it out by himself. Next year will be worse. Nixon tried to stonewall through Watergate by ignoring it, but it didn't work. They were in that room with me all night.

616-237-9467

I went out for a walk to get some fresh air. The man holding the umbrella is Ken. I didn't know what to expect.

616-237-9467

I added a room to my house. Can you make out the hummingbird by that bush? It's hard to tell her anything. Let's stop the deterioration of the natural environment. I just made dinner. I prefer fish to meat. Why didn't somebody help you? He kept secret that he had bought his son a bicycle. We'll take care of her. We've waited too long already.

616-237-9467

Since having given up smoking, I feel much better. Excuse me one second. We must take the offensive.