616-885-3861

Do you see any problems with us not attending that meeting? I'll be waiting for you here. The road is three meters wide at this point. I need to get a hold of Lawrence.

616-885-3861

Ro broke my nose. No one's around. You must cut down on extra expenses in order to live within your means. Vince said you were late this morning. We'll have to wait for the next day. I'd like to ask a favor of you. I was caught in a shower and was drenched to the skin. In any case, it's none of your business. The king imposed heavy taxes on his people. I'll tell Christie everything you told me.

616-885-3861

"Yes, all right," says Mrs. Lee. The kids are excited. Jiri seldom makes mistakes when he's speaking French. His behavior is above suspicion. There will always be things I will never learn, I don't have eternity before me! I think time will tell. We're eating popcorn.

616-885-3861

We are not too young to tell what love is like. Starbuck sat in his rocking chair, reading a novel. He will be back tomorrow. It's confusing. You can't fight a good fight with such a defeatist attitude. I'm pretty sure Rainer can't speak French.

616-885-3861

Jeffie is scared of the dark. Teach me how to do that. I thought you said you didn't do that kind of thing. I'm drenched.

616-885-3861

Thank you for being patient as we respond to the high volume of calls. You already know you're my best friend. I'm pretty sure I'll be in Boston in October. One of my friends wants to move in with me. It has been such a long time. Could you see that happening? It's your duty to care for your parents regardless of the inconvenience. Kathryn thinks women in America wear too much perfume.

616-885-3861

The evening before the wedding, Grace was still calm as a cucumber. Wood floats in water. The ice cream vendor is waiting on customers at his outdoor stand. Don't kill me. As soon as she got her salary, she spent it all. Vaughn handed the salt shaker to Vishal. Patience is a virtue... Just another thing that you apparently lack. He made me swear not to say anything. I'll be able to see him next year.

616-885-3861

We have to make it! Everyone's watching her. How did you enjoy your vacation? It's hot in here. He found the office without any difficulty. Arlene finds it much easier to speak English than French.

616-885-3861

Have a good day at work. Would you leave your husband for me? Dickens was a very prolific writer. To learn to write, there is nothing better than a professor who doesn't know how to read. Why didn't I think of it myself? It is illegal in the United States for law enforcement to use torture to get information.

616-885-3861

Are you really going to get your license revoked? We forgot to turn off the light.

616-885-3861

I have amnesia.

616-885-3861

I don't completely understand it myself. I had a very stimulating conversation with Anthony. We definitely need Walt's help. Ellen can't talk welsh. I must have passed out. He often gets worked up over little things. Long live the King! Doyle wants people to believe his story. Rik is twice as old as Murph. Will you have lunch with me?

616-885-3861

After her husband's death, she brought up the four children by herself. A woman brought an old picture of her dead husband, wearing a hat, to the photographer. Excuse me, which way is the station? She flared up at the sight of her husband walking with another woman. They all went back. Maybe you should call her. I'm glad we waited. What makes you think that Earnie is Canadian? If there is somebody to back me up, the business will be successful. I want to play chess.

616-885-3861

There are almost no books that have no misprints. To the public, he was a hero.

616-885-3861

We saw nothing. The dollar's exchange rate has dropped dramatically. There we go! He is always working from morning till night. Lorraine works at a local hospital. Beverly can't handle it. Let us pray for a perfect, an eternal, peace.

616-885-3861

Devon often sits in front of his computer all day. It is said the house is haunted. Founded by the Paris logician Couturat with help from the Esperantists, it collected signatures from numerous groups approving the idea of an auxiliary language.

616-885-3861

Ken calls me every day. The gamma function is a generalization of the factorial function. It is beyond my power. I'm a Pisces, which means I believe in astrology.

616-885-3861

Peggy managed to put out the fire by himself. Suresh thinks he's smarter than anyone else. Hazel was born lucky. He was walking toward the sea. When hell is inside the soul, death is not fearsome.

616-885-3861

I'm going to give you my bicycle. Two plus two makes four. Horror movies frighten me. Manjeri made a reservation for three days at the Hilton Hotel.