617-903-3988

Ramanan concealed his pistol under his coat. I hope to contact other Esperantists through the radio, as I'm a radio amateur. My call sign is F5NQW. Who'd want to hire her? My screw gun is making weird noises. I missed both of you so much. Does Jasmin still live in Germany? I have a good idea in my mind. Dimitry is still working here, isn't he? Fame doesn't always go hand in hand with success.

617-903-3988

Jones asked Hunter to the prom. Our country produces a lot of sugar. Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay and Southern Brazil are part of the Southern Cone. I am aching to go abroad. Will you be going to the party tonight? If not, let's go watch a movie. Has he arrived yet? These things aren't needed. I have a rottweiler. Have you been getting enough exercise? Terrence didn't know the meaning of "anglophobia," so he did a quick web search to see if he could find out what it meant.

617-903-3988

You always complain about the weather. It looks like you took care of the problem. Miss Jones made a face when she heard the news. He's the most handsome man I've ever met. I must get off at the next station.

617-903-3988

Somebody is blackmailing me. I just hate to see Lin cry. She saw a lot of animals on the road. It gave me an idea. You look ugly.

617-903-3988

The judges could see no clear winner in the match and decided to declare it a draw. Jos thinks he knows how to get to Ram's house. My friend is here.

617-903-3988

I won't let you come in. Tell me something important you learned this weekend. Are you really that desperate? Haven't you thought of consulting a psychologist?

617-903-3988

There's something wrong with you.

617-903-3988

Tao is opportunistic, isn't he?

617-903-3988

What makes you want to look up passionate? I can't take it anymore. There is no rule, but there are some exceptions. You're the only person I know who can't swim. Bruno is lying through his teeth. The authorities started going into the case.

617-903-3988

Let's do something good. The sea covers nearly three-fourths of the earth's surface. Several roads are closed. It is used on public transport services within the Buenos Aires metropolitan area and was promoted by the Argentine Secretary of Transportation. Maria is probably Germany's most talented artist. That man is Raul.

617-903-3988

Eliot and I went to the party together. They are actors. She seems to be involved in that murder case. I think you're sitting in my seat. They wanted to get married as soon as they could. Many consumers rose up against the consumption tax. I will be reminded of tyranny and cruelty, if Nero is said. He's got a thick beard. My stomach hurts. Maybe it won't make any difference.