People gathered at the water's edge. Parts of the city looked like a disaster zone following the storm. We transported the computer to the office. Does the chemical compound phosgene contain phosphorus atoms? He followed hard after me. That's how it has to be. There's nothing better than that. Some children swim in the ocean.

I thought you went to your room to sleep. Liyuan and Carter are sitting at the bar. Both look a little tipsy. The hostage-takers planted explosives all around the compound.

I met Rajesh in Boston.

That street is very noisy. Whoever leaves the office last should turn off the light. If I can understand it, anyone can. Jesse didn't come after all. I translated Gunter's letter into French. Alastair just got here. Farting is rude. People talk a lot about social networks these days. My car is not as big as Rick's.

The thief was caught in the act. Maria remembers you. I'll see you in the morning. My grandfather cannot walk without a walking stick. Dewey says he doesn't know how Elliott stays so thin. Srikanth is on the basketball team. We're worse off now than we've ever been. What kind of test is this? The train for Cambridge leaves from Platform 5. I unfolded the map on the desk.

"Do you have a pen?" "Yes." Am I on time? The conflict began over a simple misunderstanding. He has a way with women. We prayed for rain. John is wrestling with Bucky. This is a present for you. Vistlik and Takayuki are the only survivors. Let's have a tea party the day after tomorrow. I have found a job.

Wolf is interested in Australian History. The trash compactor is full. I have arrived at work. Could we have a table in a non-smoking section?

He is of royal blood. Piotr pretended that he was a doctor. Do you need a place to stay? This elementary school will be closed down at the initiative of the principal. I don't think that will give you enough time to get there. 40, 50, is a snot-nosed brat. The river is the widest in Europe. I didn't even notice who Mongo came in with. The boy dug a grave for his dog that had died. Don't forget that good jobs are very hard to come by these days.

Gideon stayed in Boston for three months. Will and Bob are in the kitchen, preparing dinner. The dog sleeps. You're the cook. The money I have now falls short of what I need. Seen from space, the earth is very beautiful. I would like to say something.

She woke up. Don't worry about her. She's just jealous. Are you aware you're being named in a lawsuit against the federal government? It's hot today.

Regardless of how much he drank, he seems as sober as ever. Steve will get married to Nancy next week. I left my coat here last night. Hunter is seeking a job.

He's out there somewhere. We just want a second opinion. I am very glad school is over. He entered the bank disguised as a guard. I need to know what you think. They could've walked away. I may do just that. Our son was killed in the war. It was impossible to come up with a really satisfactory solution. She is good at swimming.

They stole her lunchbox and threw it out the window. This is a great idea. Even if God didn't exist, it would be again nice to have been created. Hardly had I closed my eyes when I fell asleep. Excuse me, is there a toilet nearby? I had the feeling that Bonnie wasn't going to be here. I know you think highly of him. Either we all go or nobody goes. When does the boat set out? Kim was two years senior to him.

I understood from his accent that he was an American. There's no salad oil left. I really need a vacation. Everybody looked up to him. The prediction was falsified by the result. These pills will ease the pain. Was that too much? When seen through a telescope, Saturn is one of the most beautiful sights in the night sky. The engine will stop when you push the button. Researchers say that it's easier to lose weight if you eat three square meals a day.

She heard him cry in the middle of the night. Has your neck thickened during the previous year? Graham is better at speaking French than you think he is. We are all products of our environment. How long have you two been married? Kyoto is an exceptionally pretty city. Which way is the beach? It'll stop raining soon.

I thought I saw something. Nathan needs to study harder. He has books galore. Raif is hiding in an abandoned building on Park Street. Do you really want to do that? Where did you leave it? My language is very complicated. That's very pretty.

Who's Hillel talking to?

Sure, why not? My mother died during my absence. He was born with an incompletely formed heart valve. Monday's protests were mostly peaceful.