618-463-4960

Japan is in Asia. I have to help Al. You are lazy! Greg's illiterate. I think it sounds good. Pablo usually wakes up every morning before his alarm clock goes off. You can pretend to be serious, but you can't pretend to be funny. He's a man now. Determine the message about the company is positive, negative or ineffective (neutral) and mark it.

618-463-4960

That isn't necessary. Mariou said that he couldn't believe it. What is the weather like? Pradeep was killed by a stray bullet. She seemed to like him. A machine had to be installed in the factory.

618-463-4960

I'm sorry you're sick. Bob helped Gypsy up the stairs. He doesn't like baseball or soccer. It should be added that his remarks had no direct influence on the constituency. He has great belief in that doctor. You have to disappear. My bum hates me today.

618-463-4960

I want to learn to speak Hawaiian, so I can impress my girlfriend. You may choose any book you like. I like rhubarb tarts more than apricot tarts.

618-463-4960

I think I've heard that somewhere before. Your prophecy has come true. Will you write your name here? Vivek peeled the banana for Markus. The dishwasher's broken. I don't enjoy his society.

618-463-4960

I'm making popcorn. Do you want some? When I met the President, all my dreams came true. Get outta here! I thought Jesus had more friends than that. I'm not the only one who agrees with Shankar. Most of them were college students. I helped Pratap. Marguerite never got out of his car. He had to part with his secretary because she got married.

618-463-4960

Lorien stretched out on the couch. I speak a little Japanese. She was determined to make everything work. I avoid crossing the street here if I am in a hurry. There's been a terrible mistake. He has become fond of sports. Beware of the cockerel. It bites.

618-463-4960

I'm dying to see Kumiko. I never laid a hand on him. There's nowhere for her to go. It's not going to work, is it? The floor was wet with water. What should I do to stop hiccups? We can't afford to keep doing things the way we've been doing them. Please don't spill the beans to Elizabeth that I bought her a gold necklace for her birthday.

618-463-4960

Did anybody follow you?

618-463-4960

Promise me you won't say anything stupid. You must not park your car in a no parking zone. There's nothing more Shyam can do here.

618-463-4960

Rafael unexpectedly ran into John on her way home. You've disgraced yourself. I can see why Vladimir likes Carol. Let's have dinner. I have been promoted to senior trainer. He taunted me, but I didn't take the bait. I work different hours every day. You're too late. Sehyo should've been at the meeting. He could not take effective measures.

618-463-4960

I'd like to study German, but I don't have the time. He gave up the plan for economic reasons. Has anyone heard from Jan? Does anyone have a map? I had a shower. There's something wrong with my car. Would you work for minimum wage? He could not live out the year. I want vengeance.

618-463-4960

The bus was completely full.

618-463-4960

I'm meeting them next Monday. Who cares what you think? May his life be blessed with health and happiness all through. I can safely say that Kate will win this time.

618-463-4960

He is fortunate having such a good wife. Dear Santa Claus: For Christmas I would like a girlfriend. I need to know who helped him. Well, I think Nathaniel's right. I have seen a UFO before. I wasn't hungry. Angela asked me if I would like to cook. Betsy might not know that we're here. The song was a big hit.