(618) 927-2858

What are you thinking now? I'm dying to play this game. Their supplies were low. It looks like you've lost some weight. Sonja wasn't paying attention to what Cris was saying. I was very busy cleaning out the garage. I shone a flashlight into the dark room.

(618) 927-2858

I don't know why you're so worried. The man I was waiting for didn't turn up. Oh no, it's Friday the thirteenth! Please tell me you're not buying this dog and pony show. We both do that. Eat me. Have you met each other?

(618) 927-2858

Ozan was a self-made millionaire. I was in my apartment. If it is rainy tomorrow, the game will be put off. Van has been spreading rumors about Harold. Let's get Shaw to bed. I left my briefcase in the bus. She said that it might be true. Norman doesn't understand what you expect him to do. I like helping others. They want you.

(618) 927-2858

We're got to get you out of here. Jackye disappeared.

(618) 927-2858

How do you really feel, Nguyen? Instead of going myself, I sent a messenger. As soon as you tell me what to do, I'll do it. Look at him raising his arm in triumph.

(618) 927-2858

I need to speak with you right away. We're going to find out soon.

(618) 927-2858

Margot gave me a pamphlet. Do you know if he has a girlfriend? She's quite wealthy. Because I am a student of old language.

(618) 927-2858

Jinchao watered her horse. I found it easy when I gave it a try. Please let me know the result by telephone.

(618) 927-2858

Is there a reason that you're asking? Give me your weapons. Moe was sewing large pieces of fabric into a flag. I met him at Kelvin's house. When a big ape emerged from the cave, they got frightened and ran away. She gave him a clock. Don't bend over the table. Sit up straight.

(618) 927-2858

What does she think about the conference results? If you need books, make the most of the books in the library.

(618) 927-2858

The TV doesn't work. That hard working boy is bound to succeed. Every time I make a mistake, I learn something. The challenge is not to keep making the same mistakes over and over. Miek stumbled backwards. We have to act fast. More and more young people are going under the knife to improve their physical appearance. She's a slut.

(618) 927-2858

Everett and Daryl seemed happy together. My children live in Boston. Rudy and Emily looked at each other with concerned expressions on their faces. There is no time to lose. I don't think Len did it. She lived all her life in that town. You look so beautiful. Those shoes are out of date. Stop wasting everyone's time. While I breathe, I hope.

(618) 927-2858

Do you think I should tell Jun? Did you do something? Michiel is getting a foot massage.

(618) 927-2858

I asked Mother to wake me up at four. I was disappointed by your article. I've had no problems with Beckie. No good apple on a sour stock. The entire process of manufacturing this small car takes only six hours. I immediately went out to the kitchen and kneaded dough made of flour, butter, sugar, water, salt, and yeast. My dish-washing duties are a heavy burden. They are using a telescope to look at the sky. In that case, call the police.

(618) 927-2858

I asked her to describe it. Meehan wasn't very energetic. I'd like to talk to Anatole. Izumi leaned his head against the wall. I was lost in the crowd. I dislike coffee. How much did you have to pay for the tickets?

(618) 927-2858

The violence lasted for two weeks. The kitten was drinking milk under the table. I feel good in a special way. I didn't say hello. Steal money. I sell computers. I'd like to have a consultation about getting braces.