We're encouraging everyone to come. Wade has achieved his goals.

She is charming as well as diligent. It's almost late. Tokyo is bigger than Yokohama.

Rome has a lot of ancient buildings. She was a strong, fast runner then.

He broke up the concrete block with a hammer.

Do you want to take any of this food home? You've got a million dollars in front of you. You can either spend it for yourself or spend it on a surgery for someone you don't know who is in danger of quadriplegia. You both don't know each other. And no one will ever know what a noble deed you've done sacrificing all the money to the surgery for a person you don't know, or how mean you were to take the money confining that person to wheelchair for the rest of their life. So what would you do? You can't share the money. I shvitzed the whole day while schlepping that dreck around. The trains run on time in Japan. Don't put off your departure on account of me.

I wish there was more variety in my work.

My wife is going out of town for a few days. Lowell is an excellent cricket player. Tell me more about them. Our opinions are quite different. Edmund said he wanted to get out of town for a while.

What are you going to be using the frogs for, mister? Asked one of the boys. The car is not illegally parked. I'm not a midget. I'm a dwarf! Hank wasn't sure what Dori wanted him to buy. You have no idea how delighted I am to meet you.

He shished, mished, farted, got out. We need to take that chance. Don't be terrified. I'll be a half hour late. Do you understand what he's told you? It's one of my favorite books. He was forced to work overtime. I feel depressed often. This is not the first time someone told me I should cut my hair short. Vice got up and walked to the door.

I have my limits. If you cross them, I'll gladly walk away. I'll go to Boston next summer. Ofer wants to do a good job. She has to take in the waist of her pants a bit. I don't have anybody except her.

The journalist rented an apartment that is very expensive. Srinivas woke up the children and told them it was time for breakfast.

Call the police if you see any extraordinary situation. I was in bed when you phoned. Am I the only one here? How do people manage to sleep on the plane? Tao is a professional dancer.