619-698-8355

He really likes it.

619-698-8355

Evan paid for it by credit card. I don't want to think about what could have happened. They were buying time. I usually gas up the car at this service station. I'd like to live in a better neighborhood. I said leave it alone.

619-698-8355

Meztli likes the moon. I don't make the rules.

619-698-8355

Are you interested in learning German? There's something missing.

619-698-8355

I heard that a gay priest had been promoted to the rank of bishop, but it turned out to be a fabrication. I lost my cell phone and I can't find it.

619-698-8355

I am from Skopje. Pontus smiled apologetically and left the room. What have we got? Delbert has been doing a lot of thinking. They're there alone. Toft would still be alive if he had been wearing his seat belt. You don't want to sleep? My father is taking a walk in the park.

619-698-8355

They were weak. Why don't you come shopping with me? Renu won't listen to me. What would your father think?

619-698-8355

You're Canadian, aren't you? I used to work full time in a restaurant. You said I could talk to Rik. Shirley got shot at. Please remove your hats. Could you please give this to him? We had a little party. These people said the war was a civil war.

619-698-8355

He's in my class. You don't have to eat it if you don't want to. There's no one that I can turn to for advice. Jarl really did do well. Do you dare to ask him that? Make that book your basis. Andreas didn't really have to come into the office today. Europe is in crisis. Spencer called me a party pooper because I left the party just after midnight.

619-698-8355

Theo twisted the knob and opened the door. Sedat has two brothers who both live in Boston. Jesse was one of the last to leave. I'm glad we made some progress. You should struggle so hard to make this program work. He is one of the best brains in our country.

619-698-8355

Earnie is tall and looks strong. Before she moved to France, she lived in Sweden. I want that cat. I asked her to come over. Liyuan knew he had no time to spare. I admire your scruples, Marco. My town has a castle. That's why I didn't tell you.