Do you know why Leo went to Boston? Sanjay was a member of a secret society.

Ben and Marian don't know each other. Do you think in German? We're just about finished for the day.

Rumors of defeat were abroad. She's the boss around here. Lenny expressed her happiness when her daughter graduated.

Roxana wanted to see where Judge went to high school. Root said that he doesn't care. I will go if you go.

Akiko has some friends in France. What games do you like to play? A passport is something without which one cannot go to another country. Does this mean I can go now? He hit me on the shoulder. I'd better report this to him. His English is quite good. I get nervous at immigration.

I would be surprised if Sundar had never had any extramarital affairs. Bernard was thirsty, so he drank a glass of water. Svante whistled. Francisco, can you hear me? I can only recommend that everyone give themselves three days to learn Toki Pona. Call 1-800 TATOEBA now for a free sentence. Proper ID is required.

I am looking for a cheap hotel. What was invented by Bell? They fell out with each other over trifles. What stroke of genius must a child have to learn to play the piano? Our project didn't get off the ground until he joined the company. Robert told me to call the police. They will be taken good care of. Japanese people are considered to be polite.

Please get my account ready by tonight. Why don't you try to find out?

They made a list. She speaks very rapidly. The boy has good reflexes. You will need a bodyguard. How long has George worked in Rio? All the members of the club agreed with me. Stu apparently doesn't eat meat.

Jeanette told me all about you. Love will triumph. She's sweet and innocent. The economic strength of a country lies not alone in its ability to produce, but also in its capacity to consume. Henry knows he can count on Shean.

He has left for Kyushu. We've been doing business for years. Truffles are very expensive. Look at him. Who should I give this to? The police locked her up. You do not have a fever. I hope no one was injured. What time do you water the garden? Do you blame them?

You don't even know us. I am a very good chess player. The men were all arrested. He looked up the word in his dictionary. It seems that no one knew the truth. One is never loved as tenderly as by one's mother.

Dan could not adjust to life outside jail. The doctor seized the patient's hand and said: "So how do you feel today?" Was it hard for you to find my house? It is through hard work that he succeeded, not through good luck.

Japanese differ from American in many respects.

It was a strange sight. Let me save you some time. That was really stupid. You will laugh. I don't think he's faking. One wonders how it's possible. We can't sit there looking wistfully on as this city falls into decay. There wasn't enough time to do that. Teresa is absolutely calm.

I want to know more about your country. They were always good friends. Welcome to hell! This robot was useful for accomplishing many tasks. Kelly didn't look both ways before crossing the street. Kevyn knows all too well what the problem is. Marty is a local girl who made it big.