(619) 996-2795

Kyle is wearing some sexy clothes.

(619) 996-2795

The decision whether I should see her is mine alone. Elias wrote that song three years ago.

(619) 996-2795

This city is not for me. She didn't much care for his constant advances toward her. There's a good chance that Oleg won't like the kind of music your band plays. Ed is cute. So is Jane. Her life was in danger. Who is hiding behind the curtain? Do you think I'm good-looking? They are chiseling a statue out of marble.

(619) 996-2795

How does it feel to be an only child? Do you have any Bitcoins? Apparently "the iPhone sounds the death knell for the Internet."

(619) 996-2795

Walt is wearing his coat. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Something tells me I should say no.

(619) 996-2795

Maybe I'll see you later. Can I still return this? How did you find out that your brother lived there?

(619) 996-2795

I don't want her there. How's the weather where you are? I don't know what is that "visual memory" about. Myron and I sat down to talk. I'll be right with you. I'm trying to fill the gaps in my education by taking online courses and reading widely.

(619) 996-2795

I don't want any person that I know or any animal that I know to die. He came with two pals. Nelken asked her friend for advice. Do not read while walking. Speak to the manager of the firm. The beautiful Tinikling dance is Filipino. You were happy. I knew Adam used to live in Boston.

(619) 996-2795

I don't know how to play pool.

(619) 996-2795

Their house was broken into last night. A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. She had entirely too much makeup on. Our wedding is tomorrow. What a pair of morons! You guys go and have fun. The chicken feed I get for a salary is good for nothing. He managed to avoid damaging my reputation by dropping a hint.

(619) 996-2795

It is interesting to note that King deserves this. She is not young. She has a degree in biology. Glynn slammed his bedroom door. "How did the meeting go?" "I think it went okay." He intervened and settled the matter peacefully for the time being. He can't go without wine for even a day.

(619) 996-2795

Don't mind me, Olof. Just keep doing whatever it is you were doing. You can't really expect me to do your homework for you. There are petals all over the floor. It's presumptuous to call this a palace. Essentially, it's a big house.

(619) 996-2795

Evan and Theodore talked about sports. He offered her his jacket.

(619) 996-2795

He is a good writer but he will never transcend the borders of his imagination. Didn't your doctor tell you that you shouldn't drink while you're taking anti-depressants? Is it Sjaak's? How would you describe the culture of your workplace? Ping couldn't go because he was unable to get permission. There's something here you should see. She pared down her expenditures. Grapes grow in thick clusters that are easy to pick. You have to take bus number 12.

(619) 996-2795

Most people don't think so. You've looked better. I don't want to be here when Pieter gets here. Shouting at your computer will not help. Monolingualism is like a disease as it leads to ethnocentrism and culture isolation. But this disease can be cured.

(619) 996-2795

She wants it. Don't blame another for his faults. Thanks for your quick reply. Just hearing Spanish makes me feel warmer and takes my mind off the freezing cold I'm experiencing right now. My favorite word in German is the word for "glove".