(626) 394-2360

Stop! He took revenge. Do you know where I can find it?

(626) 394-2360

It is a pity that you can not come. It's not my fault, is it? The payment of this bill is due today. The river's on the other side of the hill. Saeb has received international recognition for his translations into the Arabic language. I'll tell you something else. This is a weird sentence. Kenn started screaming. Great art makes people feel something. They have enhanced security checks and are prepared for the worst.

(626) 394-2360

The lady's funeral was held at the local church. I am responsible for my own conduct.

(626) 394-2360

Are you really the one who donated all that money? Why aren't we helping Albert? I've cut myself. I can reason with them.

(626) 394-2360

Diana sat down next to Larry. Joy and grief alternate in my breast.

(626) 394-2360

Have you been in contact with Mr. Leblanc lately?

(626) 394-2360

Don't be rude.

(626) 394-2360

I am not an American. I am a Canadian. Can you tell me what possessed you to do that? I've played golf with Indra many times. The boys bring their books every day.

(626) 394-2360

She's younger than your daughter! We'll do the rest. The dancers copied each other. The inexorable force of the waves crashing against the shore over millenia, caused a huge section of the headland to fall into the sea.

(626) 394-2360

Devon gave away all his money. Let me try to talk to him. Noam was caught driving without a license. Two thirds of the work is finished.

(626) 394-2360

That wasn't what I'd planned to do.

(626) 394-2360

Is that what you think I want to hear?

(626) 394-2360

This could have unintended consequences. I may not get anything I asked for. People don't always act rationally. Lloyd is the only one not invited to my party. Her answer couldn't be understood. Come on, Jiro. "Who is he?" "He is Jim." Klaus could've done something. We're making more money this year.

(626) 394-2360

What would you say to Graeme? They're digging a hole. Those whose bones were exhumed to build the new catacombs could not be reached for comment.

(626) 394-2360

I stepped on my Lady Gaga CD by mistake and broke it! I know my limitations. He bakes bread in a very old oven.

(626) 394-2360

You made an error. The word lends itself to misuse by beginners. I thought Peggy might be the one responsible for the problem. Hank owes Rajeev three hundred dollars. I think Susumu will be late. I have no patience with those who say that sexual excitement is shameful and that venereal stimuli have their origin not in nature, but in sin. Nothing is so far from the truth. We parted at the corner. I strongly disagree with this. There will be hell to pay if I don't make this deadline. She lost no time in starting to work on new project.