Kyoto is an exceptionally pretty city. Why settle for a Kia when you can clearly afford an Audi? I hope to see you there. Unfortunately, this wasn't done. Just looking at a picture of food makes me feel nauseous. Claire doesn't come here very much. What you're saying is right but, believe me, you're going to catch a lot of heat for it. Electric cars are not actually green. It's unclear how long Sriram wants us to stay. I want to talk about her.

I set one free. The detective promised to look into the matter right away. The prosecution could not prove which of the twins had committed the crime. I'm sure that Harv will do very well. What I really want to do is to get some sleep.

You must bring your passport with you to the bank. Swamy isn't moving. Noam has already decided where he wants to go to college. A big party will be thrown to celebrate the happy event. I would've taken care of them. There's no toilet paper. Blair might not understand French.

I will come tomorrow without fail.

Why don't we give this another try? Plastic chewed on her nails nervously. This is your home, Ellen.

He's cheap. You can be sure I will not hurt you but you should know I will not forgive you. The only way I can eat oatmeal is with a lot of sugar.

She is greedy. I guess everybody thinks that I'm in love with Saumya. I know that Earnie rescued me.

You do a great job here. How much does a ticket cost? Shirley gave me a nice Christmas present. I can help Simon. Do you have any sisters? To help others is to help yourself. Do it well or don't do it. I spent fifty dollars to get my dog neutered. Until yesterday, I had never heard Bob speak French.

It is history which repeats itself. "How long does it take to get to Vienna on foot?" he inquired. The professor is in front of the board. I wish Harry wouldn't sing so loudly late at night. I bought Sedat a gift. Should I write that down? His wife is a friend of mine.

When can you come to my home? What's the difference between a village and a town? Half of you are idiots. What did you feed your dog? I was in the bath, with the result that I didn't hear the telephone. Think about the ones you love. Something's wrong, but I don't know what. Should you be here?

It's five to six. Not at all. Wow, these are tasty doughnuts! I didn't realize we had a meeting scheduled. The boy has a hunger for adventure.

He is always talking about old memories of his childhood. Do you even know where the school is? Listen, I think that you are barking up the wrong tree here. I will not let you do it. We should take a coffee break. Sometimes Markku is a bit slow on the uptake.

Mt. Fuji is 3776 meters high. Bradford and Ralf see eye to eye on this. I will get even with you some day. Remember it.

Becky isn't as young as Spencer. I have a faint recollection of the event. This is why you must set a good example for your children. If it does not rain. We went to the beach. I spent a lot of time here when I was a kid. Just recently, I've become very lazy. I need to work to restore my self-esteem. We quarrel a lot, but we always manage to patch things up. Is Rupert a Canadian citizen?