626-800-8625

Don't forget smoking is bad for your health. The jewel had been stolen during the night. Ranjit nearly lost his nerve. My right leg hurts. He is too old to walk quickly. Billie has lost his hearing. Hitoshi is quite picky. Fuck, I can't sleep because those damn owls are screeching so loudly.

626-800-8625

This will be his first match in the public eye. The sailors perished in the sea. Gregge's dog killed Malus's cat. They wanted an apology.

626-800-8625

Finland is a Nordic country. I looked to see if he was teasing me. We went to Boston last week. Do you like to stay alone? That was a dumb thing to do. I met her backstage. List needs more than that. Lifestyles are changing. One of the subjects that run all through the movie is the subject of urban romance. I want the same thing you do.

626-800-8625

At forty, he does not get as angry as he used to. What would I do without you? He wants me to help him with a school project.

626-800-8625

You have to create problems to create profit. Marsha is in the bath. This is a kind of watermelon. She left home at age thirteen. Can I use this dictionary?

626-800-8625

It is surprising that your wife should object. Have you ever seen any of these before? I go to the theatre. You're mine now. You need to do something about the situation.

626-800-8625

Paola says not to worry. Kyung called Emil up.

626-800-8625

You don't spend enough time with your children. The dog has a keen scent. My mind is clear today, thanks to all of yesterday's sleeping. It will stop raining before long. I have many translation projects. How are things coming along? Darin doesn't think it's such a big problem.

626-800-8625

What happened in the third inning? You have reached your destination. At first, I didn't know what to do. Truth is a dangerous thing. I'm still kind of thirsty. The red lines on the map represent a railway. Boyce had the nerve to yell at the judge. We'll talk about it later. Do we really need to do that now? I'll call them when I get there.

626-800-8625

He is impossible to beat.

626-800-8625

Are there any other choices? How did you find out about them? I have to keep my mind on this important question. I'll look after her. We do everything together. Lum arrived on time in spite of the storm.

626-800-8625

He abused my trust. They decided to settle in a suburb of London. Oh, by the way, I have something to tell you.