626-800-8625

She has scars that will last for the rest of her life. Look at the price tag. Olson doesn't seem to understand why people don't like him. We need both. A sober-minded man adapts himself to outward things; a reckless man tries to adapt outward things to himself. That's why progress depends on reckless people.

626-800-8625

Paper is a Chinese invention. Don't drink too much. Harris let me in. Horst denied Straka to visit his daughter. I can't find the light switch.

626-800-8625

Please drop by and see me. The coffee is just the way I like it. I want an answer from you ASAP. I'm going downstairs. A bird is singing in the tree. He was not far behind.

626-800-8625

You don't look like her.

626-800-8625

Hienz and Jwahar spent their honeymoon in Boston. I did something stupid. Knudsen doesn't want to be seen talking to Leonard. Asia has many rural villages. Lukas has been like this for several hours. He began to make excuses.

626-800-8625

Do you want a list? Kris adopted Nguyen's idea. I have normal eyesight. Come to watch us play. My grandfather died five years ago. That's not realistic. He did it out of curiosity.

626-800-8625

Let me explain our situation. I don't like Esperanto, because it is too difficult. You could be happy if you wanted. I don't know the Latin language. They say that he is seriously ill. Casper doesn't need to do that, does he? There are a lot of things you don't know about my personality. Inflation is getting out of control. Can't you just fix it?

626-800-8625

Bucky is a lot like John. I'll deal with them myself. Alberto is one of the girls that Christina is interested in meeting. If my robot goes on a rant, can that also be called a "roborant"? I have no time to put my books in order before I go. If you want to go, we'll go. Something tells me that you're hiding something. May I say something? Betty demanded to know why he hadn't been told about the changes.

626-800-8625

Steven didn't want to let Kimberly go. Speaking about foreign languages, do you speak French? That was a good movie. Let's just go find them. I stand corrected. Let me check your ticket. I wish Donal could've come, too. In this story, the hero is also the villain. You haven't changed one bit.

626-800-8625

How dare you speak to me in that tone of voice! Billie doesn't know where I went. I do my work well.

626-800-8625

I spend my time looking out of the window when I should be working. I told him, once for all, that I would not marry him. I've been trying to figure out where Max hid the money. We'll know soon enough. They both are wearing a hat. I just want to get home safe and sound. Ahh ... well I was young but what a stupid mistake.