(631) 620-2086

When I realized it was raining, I took my umbrella. It was all covered with dust.

(631) 620-2086

The tunnel is still in use today. The herds are turned out into the pasture to graze. We were friends. Gideon has a guest. You're very sharp. I'm not going to talk about that. I can't tolerate Irving's behavior. Anita is used to doing his own cooking.

(631) 620-2086

There was a controversy about the location of the new school. Japanese and British people usually wait at a bus stop in a queue. Why didn't you run away? Put your back into it, Duane. Not "he is my son" but " I am his father".

(631) 620-2086

I don't want to have to deal with it right now. That's relatively easy to do. Three candidates ran for President and he was elected. There's blood on this knife. Santa has selective hearing. He only hears what he wants to hear. We were happy to do it. There must be something wrong with the engine. Without effort, nothing is possible.

(631) 620-2086

Now she's gone mad. Oleg took Alain's money. That's why I need to meet you. His property was estimated at one hundred million dollars. It's blowing very hard. Many trees were cut down. He wasn't that kind of person. Isn't this a wonderful evening?

(631) 620-2086

It rarely snows here in the winter. I knew there was a reason.

(631) 620-2086

What would the new president do? Watch out for your tongue. Syd really is a very cute girl.

(631) 620-2086

Ssi was carrying two suitcases. He is homeward bound. Phil and Toft killed time playing chess. We're fine here. You see this sign here? It means that only handicapped people can park here. And this sign here means that only VIPs can park there. So don't be parking in either of those spots, you hear? That's not within my remit. She exerted herself to pass the examination. A vast desert lay before us. We're supposed to relax.

(631) 620-2086

Are you sure you don't want to go shopping with us? Jarmo gets along well with everyone in Dani's family except her younger brother. I will stay here as my boss has ordered. He is always talking big. The whole thing is amazing. The financial crisis has left many unemployed. Robert said he wanted to ask me a personal question. I have never heard her say no. I want him to know the truth.

(631) 620-2086

It seems that Carol isn't here today. Adultery was a ground for divorce. I've saved the best for last. Do not choose locations close to the air space to play game. What is it you do again? I don't like losing. Teachers are special people.

(631) 620-2086

Call Alvin and tell him that you will be late. Jason sometimes comes to see me. Calm down, said Harmon who saw that I was agitated. Who is in charge of this building? I have the honor of working with Floyd. I was welcomed whenever I visited him. Did you find that on the internet? I'm not good at Russian. He will send Gilles up to the room.

(631) 620-2086

Little did I dream that I would never see her again. When I reached the classroom, she was already gone.

(631) 620-2086

I have no time to watch TV.

(631) 620-2086

You need not worry about the tsunami due to this earthquake. It is dangerous to swim here. Say it in Hungarian!

(631) 620-2086

Life is one big party. I know you probably don't want to go with us. They made their way toward the town. You weren't at Woodstock like I was. Jim called me a coward.

(631) 620-2086

Not much has changed since then. I just want to find out what happened.

(631) 620-2086

It's cold in the winter, warm in the summer. We've been waiting thirty minutes to eat. He rests for two days. He said that he was busy then, but that he would be free the next day. I haven't seen Rick since he returned from New Zealand. Go home and get a good night's rest.