(631) 826-6221

I'll buy a through ticket to Hakata. We were trying to keep that a secret. "I figured it out. I'm not that stupid, you know." "Oh, please. Turkeer has obviously told you everything." Jean grudgingly did what Graham asked him to do.

(631) 826-6221

I can lend you that book. Leslie wondered why Karen didn't tell him about it. She gave me a smile of recognition. I told the news to Subra, not to Robert. "Your girlfriend is going to be so mad at you when she finds out." "She'll never find out." It won't be long before Benson comes back. How long will you be staying here?

(631) 826-6221

He gave us his impression of the poem. I'd appreciate it if you'd leave. I'll hit Susanne if I have to. I need you to keep your voice down. This accident resulted from the carelessness of the driver. He failed to write to his father that week. Oscar ate lunch in the cafeteria.

(631) 826-6221

That is how he got out of danger. Don't forget to do your homework, okay? When she got lost, she wished she had followed his advice. Miltos took one of the newspapers from the table and waited until his name was called. We wish him the best in his future endeavors. You must not speak disrespectfully of the dead. My mother tongue is Spanish. It goes like this. Danny volunteered a good deal of his time to helping those less fortunate than himself.

(631) 826-6221

He stood close to her and tried to protect her from the typhoon. I think Pim is much younger than Knudsen.

(631) 826-6221

Does this book go in any special place? Gordon asked Anatole a question. Billy is a good-looking guy. It was yesterday that Mike bought this racket. Why don't you come along with us to the party?

(631) 826-6221

I wondered what had happened to you. You work hard. History deals with the past. It's not going to be easy to convince Shirley. Father stopped drinking. Jeany seemed to be somewhat disappointed. He gave her a drug to make her relax. His son was lost in the town. Do you know why?

(631) 826-6221

The audience slowly started to applaud. I can't get through to her. Nobody could tell what he meant by that. He was frightened at the sight. This is our fault. We all agreed it was a good idea. Selling newspapers isn't easy. Godzilla will never ever destroy the Imperial Palace nor the signboards of the sponsoring companies.

(631) 826-6221

My father was on the point of going out when I came home. This book is unique in many ways. He's a well-known person. The girls danced in the gym. How's your summer vacation going? My brother gave me a charming baby doll. Nikolai noticed Bertrand the moment she entered the room. What crap! Your arrogant comments aren't just useless but also a pain in the arse. Maybe I should've told you. Gary is tired of people telling him what to do.

(631) 826-6221

They'll make a new mistake. Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends. English is spoken by about a billion people. Please note that allocated seating is not available and seating is based on a first-come, first-served basis. Dominic refused to answer questions. You can't wear that hat to school. Remember why you're here. I have to ask them to help us.

(631) 826-6221

In this language school, my goal is to learn another language so that I can go to another country and speak with their people in their language. We are the terrible judge at the end of the world: pray for wisdom. If he really liked me, he would call me more often. I don't need to be here right now. I may have to come home late, in which case I'll telephone you. I heard someone in the crowd outside the station call my name.

(631) 826-6221

The mother is leading her child by the hand. No one knows how it works. It is an army of 70.000 men. The president urged employees to act on their initiative. What time does the next train leave for Tokyo? Charles Guiteau was insane. You lied to her. The cold wind cut through his coat. He died before the ambulance arrived.

(631) 826-6221

The law should be clear. The poor girl looked up at the sky. It is rude to stare at someone. Lui received a poison pen letter. She will have planted roses tomorrow by 3 o'clock. Those selected will have to face extensive medical and psychological tests. My neighbor is a penny-pinching old miser who won't even give you the time of day. I really want Allan to stop doing that. We still have three hours.

(631) 826-6221

Someone will see us! It is sure that she will leave tomorrow. Abortion is an act, a most violent act. Among our employees he's recognized as a towering figure.

(631) 826-6221

I wish I was there with you. How many pictures did you take on your trip? I am writing to express my dissatisfaction.