631-826-6221

I'm not much of a mechanic. We associate the name of Einstein with the theory of relativity. How high is it? Did you lie to Romain? There are a lot of things you don't know about my personality. There isn't a scrap of food in the refrigerator. Scientists disappointed Jurassic World dinosaurs don't look like dinosaurs.

631-826-6221

Loyd is the one who usually ends up feeding our dog. They should have told us they were moving out. She left. If I were the head of a new charity to help old people, my main priorities would be providing health care and delivering hot meals. Can we just not talk for a minute? Aside from fright she was not injured.

631-826-6221

Teach me how to do it. It's been a crazy week. A good dress is a card of invitation, a good mind is a letter of recommendation.

631-826-6221

I don't think Mitchell is the one who wrote this report. Is it really that necessary? Then he felt quite ashamed, and hid his head under his wing; for he did not know what to do.

631-826-6221

There are more ignorant people than wise people, and even in the wise people there is more ignorance then wisdom. Why do you always want to do things the hard way? She's a bit out of her depth in her new job. I will not help you. We came in sight of the hill. Has Hirotoshi been informed? I find what you say of no use to myself. Kenton got caught. The new healthcare reform is nothing but a band-aid solution.

631-826-6221

Have you set a date for your wedding? We are leaving this country for good. Deborah and I understand each other. I am writing a book in several languages, and I simultaneously publish it on Tatoeba's screens all over the world. On this, we agree.

631-826-6221

This seems too good to be true. Dan was last seen alive in the dawn of the same day he found dead. Her fever came down to normal. Galen knew something strange was going on. Someone will remember to do that, I'm sure. I'm not as tall as he is. He is giving an address. It hasn't happened yet. He ran straight home after school. Lots of girls like him.

631-826-6221

How many years did Santa work here? Cyrus runs three or four miles a day. It's hard to tell where we are. Clean hands save lives. I've already said no. What's in your mind? Look at the girl over there. My watch isn't working properly.

631-826-6221

I'm in a better mood now. Ahmet came to ask for help. You don't have to chat with them. May I have a glass of milk, please?

631-826-6221

Pictures taken by space probes have shown thin rings around Jupiter. What is your native language? Roberto gave us all the money he had on him. What did Walt Disney draw?

631-826-6221

It was awesome to meet you in real life! They are apprehensive that some further disaster might occur. You agree with Ofer, don't you? Look at the instructions on the package of tapioca that you buy. They defend their errors as if they were defending their inheritance. We can't confirm that Canadians were involved. This isn't your office. Daren doesn't like Boston. I'm really sorry about last night.

631-826-6221

He OD'd on cocaine. I'll give grandma a shirt for Christmas. You really like comic books, don't you? I'm the last one who saw them. That is the office where he works.

631-826-6221

Brodie is running the risk of getting himself in trouble. We don't have any gas left. They wanted it. She had her tooth pulled. Terri was the last one to get in the van. They made me captain. Act only according to that maxim whereby you can at the same time will that it should become a universal law.

631-826-6221

Mr Smith made her his secretary. "I'm the witch of the sand." "The sand witch?" How can I make a long-distance call? As there was no bus, I had no choice but to walk.

631-826-6221

I also wanted to enjoy the break, but thanks to preparation and supplementary lessons for a certain six-man team, I got none! Would you like to be a farm boy? Is the weather nice? Which of them is your brother? Was that you I heard singing in the shower? Are you accusing them?

631-826-6221

More tea? Can you think of anyone who doesn't like Ellen? I think he's a man of ability. What would the world be without women? Tammy leaned down and kissed his daughter on the forehead. "I think all fat people should go on a diet". "Are you referring to me"?

631-826-6221

We speak Turkish. They were seated at the table in a restaurant. Can you tell me how to fill in this form? All of List's gang members were eventually arrested. I want to hear who won. Ima lived in Boston for three years before moving back to Chicago. We have decided to leave our daughter to herself after she left school.

631-826-6221

Edith broke the window on purpose. The trees are beginning to bud. You don't care at all, do you? If Kanthan didn't write this, then who wrote it?

631-826-6221

Bobby doesn't think it's his fault.