All of my strength gave out. Don't worry about it, OK? Get in the boat. I gave my half to him. My child cannot say "Kinpira style sauteed Gobo", he always says "Pinkira style sauteed Bogo" instead. I feel like a drink. I have an appointment with her. It's a fort built to defend the town from invasion. The mind is the king and the mind is the subject.

He was lucky enough to catch the train. The television costs more than the sunglasses. The audience applauded appreciatively. I will give you a new bicycle for your birthday. While eating a pizza he was annoying his sister. The northernmost part of the city is a maze of alleys. Croatia is a country in the southeastern part of Europe.

They gave him a chance to escape. I always carry a needle in case of an emergency. When was the last time you made your bed? I didn't like to add Joseph's pictures to my album. I wanted to know the truth. Will the rabbits know how to swim? He will stay in Tokyo for several weeks. Heinz likes his spaghetti noodles a little on the hard side. He was acclaimed as the best writer of the year. Why don't you mind your own business?

Rosemary's Baby is a film by Roman Polanski. Fritz won't be able to stop Syed from doing that. You're the guy who killed her. What we have here is a failure to communicate!

Please let me know if you feel hurt by anything I said. Gypsy was obedient. We need to know everything that you know about the situation.

What are those flowers called? Dawn was breaking. That's one question I haven't been able to answer. I cannot bleat like a sheep. I'm a shepherd dog. Transaction has failed. I heard her sniffle. She's a Pisces. The poor have sometimes objected to being governed badly; the rich have always objected to being governed at all. Really good!

What are you two doing?

Hotta always meddles in affairs that do not concern him. Is there someone there with you? What a wonderful lady! Just go back home. One of my best friends has failed me. I'll pick you up at 2:30. I'm old enough to make my own decisions. He loved her, but she didn't love him. He will protect you. You have a really foul mouth!

I met Malcolm last night. Justice will take its course. I thought you didn't approve of Lindsey dating Caroline. Everyone makes mistakes. You may not like what you find.

They have one thing in common.

Len is downhearted. The king governed the country. Angus went to Boston without telling us. What's your opinion about war? Let's find out what's going on first. Did Surya ever talk to you about what he did in Australia? A soldier who doesn't dream of becoming a general is a bad one. I'll send you the bill. Why didn't Hsuan speak? I knew you wouldn't pass the test.

I found this book in a secondhand bookstore. Everett had difficulty convincing Nici to go the dance with him. An industrious person will succeed in life.

Those were his exact words. Elizabeth will make it.

I love what you've done with the place. The trip was amazing. What am I supposed to say when he puts it so logically? I think we should help you. When will you depart for Berlin? I have complete faith in her. Sorry for frightening you. I want to live a happy life.

Irfan grew up with me. Take things as they are. Don't be insolent. Les always complains about the food. I want you to find out why Kemal wasn't here today. It is not likely that he did it on purpose to deceive me. Go out and breathe some fresh air instead of watching TV.

I think this is something Maurice would really have enjoyed. On my way home, I met him. I had horses, men, arms, and riches: are you surprised I am sorry to lose them? For if you want to rule the world, does it follow that everyone else welcomes enslavement? There were blood stains on the floor. As per commutative law, I understand that it is -(-x) = x, 1/(1/x) = x . You're the most reliable friend I have. The cops caught the bad guy. You are secure from danger here. Don't let yourself be used. I sent a message to him.

The American mission is to eliminate communism from the world. Who asked you to do that? He'll come after me. That's a lie, of course.

Could you tell me how to get to your house? You ought to practice more. Hello, what's that? Somebody doing street theatre or something?