639-742-6485

You can pour the wine into the glass. I have a few ideas. Lievaart left the final decision to Kieran. Might I ask you a question? I thought that might be the case. When he heard the joke, he burst into laughter. They've been arrested.

639-742-6485

In the 100s BC, Hipparchus, the most important Greek astronomer of his time, calculated the comparative brightness of as many as 1,000 different stars. He also calculated the Moon's distance from the Earth. This sentence does not belong to me. They were marooned on a desert isle. Have you paid the bill yet? I'm supposed to eat with Sorrel this evening. They asked a question that was right on the mark. Jim stayed with us while he was in Japan as an exchange student.

639-742-6485

Emma should go to bed early tonight since he has a test tomorrow. She is not as pretty as her sister. No great intellectual thing was ever done by great effort; a great thing can only be done by a great man, and he does it without effort. Well, I might be interested. The monument was erected in honor of the eminent philosopher.

639-742-6485

What is the best remedy for colds? I couldn't wait to get my hands on one of those iBooks and now I got one as a present. I feel so lucky! I don't think it's a very good idea.

639-742-6485

If I tell you how it's done, will you do it? I'm really worried about them. Illusions are short lived. I feel so stupid. Pierce is a very good customer.

639-742-6485

Sometimes my dog barks in the middle of the night. She used to go mountain climbing with him. I hope nothing happened to her. I don't think we can wait any longer.

639-742-6485

He is far from diligent. You enjoyed doing that, didn't you? He is a storyteller and a poet. Please take this away. I'd like a word with her.

639-742-6485

I got so wasted last night. Mikael is a very good actor. The police were able to link Jill's DNA to the crime scene. Will there be any food at the party? What does it say? He denies nothing to his children. I told him it was a bad idea. After you take the medicine, your stomachache will be much relieved. Alice rushed into her room. The majority was for him.

639-742-6485

The city is on a plain. She need not have owned up to her faults. These boots belong to her. What's Lana eating? He asked me if I know her phone number. We experience and understand the world through signals that are received by the senses and interpreted by the brain - and both stages are subject to distortion. Beth heard Lievaart play the piano not too long ago. I have three younger sisters. He strained his eyes by reading too much.

639-742-6485

He was starting to lose hope.

639-742-6485

I appreciate you coming here. I'm tired of your complaints. Many a mother spoils her sons by not being strict enough. For what are you waiting? You're always waiting for something. It seems I'm the only one having any fun here. The speaker is middle-aged.

639-742-6485

I work at this company. He has gotten fat. So far as I know, there is no such word. Toufic probably knows I like her.

639-742-6485

Your insight is poor and your judgment is impaired.