You have three options. I don't think it'd be good if the sentence was translated. His lecture on chemistry was nothing but torture. Clark was taken into custody. I don't think we should drink this water.

I write letters to my friends. I am very pleased at the news. For my part, I have no objection to the proposal. Defeated, the ex-champion fell into the abyss of despair To begin with, we have no money now.

She's not herself. Jeans are now in fashion among girls. We can't just leave her. I am tired; nevertheless, I must finish my homework. The bliss was often interrupted by anxiety. Hey, Jarl, are you really dating Stanly? A hive of bees can pollinate up to three million flowers in a single day. May I be excused for a minute?

Magma can rise when pieces of Earth's crust called tectonic plates slowly move away from each other. The magma rises up to fill in the space. Don't involve me in that matter. This house is not new.

The hounds flushed the fox out of its hiding place. The fire station is next to the police station.

You're very busy. Need I go to the dentist's? As there must be moderation in other things, so there must be moderation in self-criticism.

My native language is Portuguese. The driver sustained multiple injuries. I can use all the help I can get.

You're a valuable asset to me. Your argument is not based in fact. She does not like him. Knudsen, there are a lot of girls that would love to go out with you. Do they have their suitcases? They have talent. They passed one test, but failed the other. May I introduce my friend to you? Clyde doesn't seem to be much happier. The beach was fairly empty.

Give me a shawarma and a diet cola. The street is decorated with banners.

"Where is Thessaloniki?" "In Greece." The book is for me; the flowers are for us.

I sure don't want to go. I'm reading your book. He is less intelligent than me. Bacteria are invisible to the naked eye. We all seek comfort. I think you'll want to hear me out. I'd like to play tennis with you some day. You must trust me.

He insisted that I join him. I always eat lunch at two. Even though Maria has a very demanding job, he always makes time for Todd and the kids. That seems inhumane to me.

He'd prefer not to eat that. The fish is not in the water. He asked his teacher for advice. She scolded her son for being out until late. He got money from the old woman by a trick. It's just not right.

Nobody asked me anything. Are you sure we're on the right road?