Space never told me he was married. I could hear hoots of laughter coming from the next room. Kari has a touch of the flu. It smells like a trap. It was not long before he got well. Mariou was full. The Cosmic Dust Laboratory at NASA's Johnson Space Center contains the largest collection of comet debris on Earth. We hoped we'd be able to win the game. Well, I didn't buy them, but later someone brought three baby kittens to the Gorilla Foundation.

She has seen a lot of life.

Russell is very hardworking. Who's going to pay the mechanic? He couldn't do such a thing. He has investigated the possibility of cooperation. He used to tell me stories about India. There's a cab waiting outside. All I am I owe to my mother.

This scarf feels soft. Paola found a good teaching job. I asked Gregge to come over to collect my mail and feed my cat while I'm out of town. Sugih shouldn't have been here today. Bryan is sound asleep on the sofa.

That's an utter waste of time. Why can't I do it? I saw them a few minutes ago. He's under the chair. She was really cold. You've come up in the world since the last time I saw you. I love shopping! This is the first time we've ever tried doing it this way. The weather here is very unpredictable.

You're going to be all right. What percentage of all taxi drivers make unscrupulous detours, do you think? Are you productive? It is a dialogue of the deaf. I can sing this song without the text. I am very good at appearing organised, although the reality is somewhat different. I can't see through walls.

The rope broke under the strain.

Daryl is faced with a difficult choice. What do you want to study at college? I want you to listen to me very carefully. Herbert woke up when he heard someone knocking on the door. Manavendra clinked his wine glass against Lloyd's. Are the windows all locked?

Having met him before, I recognized him at once. Have you ever played Angry Birds? I want to reserve a first-class stateroom. Are you well prepared for today's exam? There's the presence of an interpreter. No democracy can long survive which does not accept as fundamental to its very existence the recognition of the rights of its minorities. Is that the future?

Tell me about this girl. She carried the box under her arm. There's no salad oil left. Dan slipped through the fingers of the police. Are you my enemy? Lea died from self-inflicted injuries. Every power is weak unless it is united. June's death came as a surprise. My father is getting along very well. I'm afraid we can't do anything.

Having finished the work yesterday, I am free today. I want to give up. She has no job, no boyfriend, no money and no apartment. She was tall enough to touch the ceiling. You're looking well. Can you help me find a good job? She was loved by everyone who knew her. No, I don't want to go. It was naughty of Arthur to pull the kitten's tail.

While we were speaking, he kept silent. An apple fell off the tree. People like to fight. Gregg never wore that hat again. He's an excellent brain surgeon. I wonder who killed Syun. The only car Kinch has ever driven is his own.