646-488-4049

Your French is getting better.

646-488-4049

Dean opened his suitcase again and put some more things in. Do you think she's really sorry? Communication is the key. My birthday is on March 22. The others are leaving. What do you say we wait for them to go away and talk for a while? This document must not undergo later modifications. I shoot the rabbits in my garden with a squirt gun to keep them away from the vegetables. He performed duty at last. Explosives went off with a bang.

646-488-4049

Do you really want to break my heart? Duke did it on purpose, I think. You're just nervous. She hovers over that child like hen with one chicken. Sonny didn't expect the test to be easy. Shall we go sightseeing around town? We need a strong person to lead our nation. Ahmed suggested going to another supermarket instead. I saw him get in a car.

646-488-4049

Yesterday I went to sleep at 10 PM. We've been together for a long time. Do you have any idea what might happen? Spass thinks that he's always right. You're fooling yourself. They talked politics. The expense is 10000 yen at lowest. I can't eat raw eggs. They have to be cooked. I suggest you talk to Sangho about how to handle the situation. Must get some food.

646-488-4049

It sounds crazy, I know. Maybe Hugh likes you.

646-488-4049

Don't forget to floss. The statement sounds improbable. Will you notify me after 3 minutes? I will show it to you only once. If he had worked harder, he could have succeeded. I'll be back in a month or so. I've got to try to find them. Gekkyoku is the leading company in the parking business in Japan. I've never forgotten Kirk's birthday. Do you think I'm that stupid?

646-488-4049

He missed his kiss. What trouble can he cause? Janet handed Lucius a large padded envelope. Revised packed everything in a small suitcase. "Do you want this orange?" "No, I don't want any orange at all." Olivier tried flipping the pancakes with the frying pan. You lack attitude.

646-488-4049

Cameroon is called "Cameroun" in French. They called you. I don't know anything about marketing. I'll come by car. Look! There is a cat in the kitchen. He is generous to his friends. You brought it on yourself. She was wearing dark brown shoes. Poverty keeps together more homes than it breaks up.

646-488-4049

I hugged Emily. How can I ignore pain this intense?

646-488-4049

That was not my understanding. Manuel told Ken not to go there. What's the room's price?

646-488-4049

Sight is one of the five senses. Do you know which road leads to my house? Kaj refused to surrender. Kit knew something went wrong, didn't he?

646-488-4049

Laurel can't speak any French. I know why you've contacted me. You should check it out. All the hotels in town are full. What can we do for them? Can you promise me you won't tell Gideon? She's such a hypocrite. This is out of control. We must call the doctor because I am sick.