646-488-4049

I thought him clever. The rubbish dump stinks. I studied last night. He is illiterate.

646-488-4049

Rich is dead drunk. How come all the cute guys are gay? It's very comfortable. Tandy had to write the report all over again. Many students work in part-time jobs. My cat loves toys. There's nothing romantic between us. The past 6 months have made me a very happy girl.

646-488-4049

Tim was found dead in his study. I can't listen to stupid people. Why is your first reaction to anything always negative? Are you biased? Is it accessible? Who will console her?

646-488-4049

I thought I heard your voice. She hung her head low in shame. We have way too much work to do. My father is my friend because he gives me a lot of toys. I opened the window to let in some fresh air.

646-488-4049

I simplified my life incredibly. That's what I'm doing. The woman is a nurse. Kaoru has gone to America. He had steak and fried potatoes. We'll soon be able to send you to jail. Even the dog doesn't recognize him. There are beautiful flowers here and there in the garden. Nikolai didn't even try to do the right thing. I need more medicine.

646-488-4049

Come on over here, Doyle.

646-488-4049

Keep the rest for yourself. You know how much I hate that. Please forgive me. You're immoral.

646-488-4049

I, for one, am for the plan. Is that so difficult?

646-488-4049

The president awarded medals Generals Jackson and Smith. He won the prize last week. Yes. She got an introduction from her old doctor and transferred. Yoshio said he would pay as much as 15000 yen for a new pair of basketball shoes, but I thought that was quite expensive. My parents were satisfied with my grades this year. I will lend you the books, which I have at my disposal, on condition that you keep them clean. Donna is miming Florian. Would you like to help me? Is there anything you're prepared to do today?

646-488-4049

He doesn't know the truth yet. Mike put his wallet on top of the dresser.

646-488-4049

I had to abstain from smoking while I was in the hospital. We had to do what they told us to do. The robot was so lifelike that it was uncanny. It is impossible for me to finish the work in an hour. I can see Kiki. His study gives on the park. I'll take the whole blame. He failed in my having been surprised at the examination. I'm very happy to make your acquaintance.

646-488-4049

Kentaro was tired and moreover his car's engine had got hot so he stopped driving. Thanks for talking to me. Can this wait till morning?

646-488-4049

He came home late in the evening. Here is the location of the prototype. With all her faults, I still like her. She sprained both of her wrists in the fall. You should have killed them when you had the chance.

646-488-4049

I think overestimating the people masterminding that conspiracy is exactly what they want. Dorothy pushed Eddie off the diving board. I guess I fell through the cracks. Do you think that bugged him?

646-488-4049

It's eight-thirty. We were depending on considerable assistance from the insurrectionists in France. Throughout France the Free French had been of inestimable value in the campaign. Without their great assistance the liberation of France and the defeat of the enemy in Western Europe would have consumed a much longer time and meant greater losses to ourselves.

646-488-4049

I want to go to Tehran. I didn't mean any disrespect. They made a movie of the entire ceremony.

646-488-4049

Cancer is a great enemy of humanity. Why did it have to be him? The competition is stiff. I thought you might have decided to start without me. That's a puzzle. My grandfather used to say that.