646-812-9781

We've run out of milk. We're playing cards. I met Mysore just after Piotr left.

646-812-9781

I remember him saying something about that.

646-812-9781

What an interesting novel this is! Caffeine is an addictive drug. Everyone wanted a piece of the cake. Do not freak out. Have you ever thought about studying French? It shouldn't be much longer. The storm sent the temperature down. I met a friend of Tran's this morning.

646-812-9781

A pick is a long handled tool used for breaking up hard ground surfaces. Now that he has quit his job, I can't depend on him. The river flows down to the sea. You need to listen to reason. I have some good opinion of my son's ability. I finally met him.

646-812-9781

He fascinated me. First, try to confirm the timing by oscilloscope. He is what we call a self-made man.

646-812-9781

Instead of digging a pit for your enemy, you should build your friend a house. When could you start working? What do you think Tiefenthal ought to do? Many disabled people of all stripes are further disadvantaged by a culture that fails to understand, let alone meet, their needs. Sir usually wears white tennis shoes.

646-812-9781

I never realized how much I'd miss you. Betty killed his mother. I agree with what Bruce said. Knock it off. I caught up with the others. Nelken doesn't know what it's like to be in love. I never even saw her.

646-812-9781

Murthy insisted on going. This invention was the result of years of patient experiment.

646-812-9781

I read everything I can get my hands on. I read everything written. Why do you want to do that? You've done remarkable things here, Kirsten.

646-812-9781

Alexander sought help for problem gambling. This explains everything! There's a restaurant here. I will teach you to program, but not today. I'm sure this information can be conveyed in writing. You can't do that! Novo ate some food, drank some beer, and then went right to sleep. How often do you go shopping? Raphael didn't think that movie was interesting.

646-812-9781

He's a snob about wine. She parties too hard. I've already told everybody about what happened. Don't you like any of these? The ship was ready to sink any time. I should like to speak to Mr Brown, please. I think we are really doing well. Did you read this morning's extra? The vanity plate I want is not available. He isn't my brother. He's my cousin.

646-812-9781

I'll be home all weekend. You would have failed but for his help. They quickly captured much of the Chinese coast. Tell Gregge I don't know where his car keys are. You can't go. She's lost her car key.