(647) 362-4375

We have a lot of great guys on our team. He's one of the most important figures in modern literature. Life passed him by.

(647) 362-4375

This book is my good luck charm; I read it every five months. I was very angry with myself for my lack of courage. We don't understand French. She didn't return my calls.

(647) 362-4375

You two should get married.

(647) 362-4375

Don't meddle in a quarrel between a husband and his wife. The paper was blotted with ink. The aeroplane must carry some spare fuel. They took her at her word.

(647) 362-4375

He is exempt from the military service. Why did you turn down his request for a pay raise? Will you be participating in the celebration? Triantaphyllos isn't as young as we are. The situation has stabilized.

(647) 362-4375

I knew that he lies. Elsa is sorry. Am I interrupting anything? Are you going to help us or not? The burglar must have entered the mansion from the roof. Globalization has gone mad: why transport Spanish cucumbers to exterminate the Northern Germans when half of them live in Mallorca? We need to rationalize all of that and adopt a more solid method of bacterial decontamination. He moved to Italy when he was ten years old and he's lived there ever since. Judith and Neil pitched their tent in an empty camping spot.

(647) 362-4375

He left all his property to his wife in his will. Yes, with pleasure. I can't find my duffel bag. They are gray. They study industry. The pagan nations of antiquity always had a tendency to worship the sun, under different names, as the giver of light and life. And their festivals in its honor took place near the winter solstice, the shortest day in the year, when the sun in December begins its upward course, thrilling men with the first distant promise of spring. State police spokeswoman Janet Welp says the truck wound up crashing into a bridge railing along Interstate 30. Maureen has no school spirit. You'll do fine. Let's start right away.

(647) 362-4375

My e-mail address will be as follows effective April 1. His idea got a boost at the meeting. Thus we were urged into a fight. It's only getting bigger. The serial killer was cold and distant during his trial, and appeared unaffected by the fact that he had murdered so many people. Don't worry. These things happen. I'm 36 years old and I make my own decisions.

(647) 362-4375

She always conducted herself honorably and gracefully. There are people of many different races living in America. I'd like to hear your advice. Why didn't you warn us? I'd like to tell you something in private. It's easy to cut cheese with a knife. He has a sweet voice. Jun phoned just before he left. Do you have a brother, Ana? It looks like it might rain, so don't forget your umbrella.

(647) 362-4375

They mined iron in this town for 350 years. Let's not waste time arguing. What is your height? As in, how tall are you? He is falling in love with her. I was thinking about what I said earlier. There are people who don't like Evelyn. I'm a busy man.

(647) 362-4375

Reinhard doesn't look much like his brother. I hope Suresh isn't watching us. The children were playing in the driveway. Hotta was up before dawn. When will this be acted upon? He's studying.

(647) 362-4375

I've known them for years. This pistol is a fine antique from Jarmo's collection. Due to the recent hurricane, a lot of people lost their homes. This car is prettier than yours. Red meats are proteic foods.

(647) 362-4375

Where will we eat breakfast today? Your father seems very friendly. Franklin says he knows something about Curtis that we don't know yet. I could do with your help. I can teach you how to cook. Sugih didn't do anything wrong. There is an urgent need for water. There was nothing I could do to help Brian.

(647) 362-4375

Sundar said he was interested in buying a farm. Even a small sound from the TV interferes with my concentration. Jared was ruined. Apocryphal stories are the most fun variety of bullshit. I'm not going to let Dennis go home early. He is a big eater.

(647) 362-4375

Just because he's rich, doesn't mean he's happy. What kept you interested? I bet Nicolo doesn't remember me.