650-344-2463

Are you watching the game? I only have one suggestion. Do you know that man? I want to know where Becky lives. Jayesh and his staff are preparing for the meeting.

650-344-2463

According to legend, ghosts would appear in that forest, so people would not set foot there. He doesn't sleep. She likes to show off. I thought Rafael would take a walk before dinner. I wish my whole family were here. We made good time since the traffic was light. I'd like to give it to him. Theodore and his friends have a poker game every month. The meeting had to be rescheduled because a quorum was not reached. Don't fell the young trees.

650-344-2463

That's what I'm focused on. Gregge prided herself on her beauty. The Loyalists fled to Canada.

650-344-2463

Raanan had been in the wrong place at the wrong time. There is nothing interesting in the newspaper. He received a good education. I feel a little tired. Kayvan was at the sink washing dishes. Let's take it step by step.

650-344-2463

I'm glad that your team won the game. Theo would never have let that happen. I accept his proposal. Why did you come home so late? Please prepare for the trip. He said it out loud. Do you know where Evan went to school? I've been told to help you. They had a good reason to be happy about it.

650-344-2463

You two get in here. Vick is a keeper. Are you so certain you know where we are? There's a spider in the bathroom. This looks very familiar. Please come downstairs. They are able to speak Spanish a little. He takes everything as an occasion to make jokes. Sorry, the line is busy now. You are what you like.

650-344-2463

What do you have to eat today? When does the book need to be returned? Reputation is what you seem; character is what you are. He was guilty of a blunder. Lin didn't have to come here today. I thought you left with Tor. Yesterday night, I heard a cricket chirping in the garden. Autumn is approaching, isn't it? We'll be across the border by tomorrow. No one trusts him anymore.

650-344-2463

The result of my exams was not what I had expected. We have some disturbing news.

650-344-2463

Spring is the season that Lucy likes best. Can I give you a lift? The house there belongs to me. Those who choose this way would make a big mistake. The plan calls for a lot of money. We'll never get through it. It was good enough. Everybody was going about his business. Are you that hard up? We didn't see a single house for five miles there.

650-344-2463

You shot them. Roberto got off of his motorcycle. I complained to him face to face. Thanks for hiring me. We have no time. By September I will have known her for a whole year. This isn't safe. So, I... I just turned into an alicorn today. I'm not used to the wings... Yeah, so, it's like... different, being an alicorn. I was thinking about maybe what I can do with the new powers, like, maybe I can use them in some awesome battle to get something I like: "Hey, now that I'm a god, you're gonna give me my books for free!" See, but then I can't think of anything where violence is gonna benefit me in the long run. I mean, I always had potential to be violent, so I guess nothing is changed... Maybe now it's worse. It is the preservation of the species, not of individuals, which appears to be the design of Deity throughout the whole of nature. They cleaned the house.