650-344-2463

Has she a piano? Adam met Eve, his wife. I'd like to study in Boston. English is spoken in many countries around the world. The news of his death spread abroad. I wish you'd let me use your car.

650-344-2463

He married a girl of his own choice. I came all this way. You could at least listen to what I have to say. Don't throw the soup away, the grandfather will eat it up! Where did you put my keys? Mr. Jackson is my favorite teacher. Samir doesn't act like a leader. I think it's time for me to give up on this relationship. What the heck? When did you buy your car? They supported the Allies.

650-344-2463

Linda is one of the contestants in the pageant. Surya started plucking her eyebrows when she was twelve years old. There were more spectators than I had expected. Even Japanese can make mistakes when they speak Japanese. These ideas look great on paper, but never work out in the real world. She must have done it yesterday. I am not in the least interested in the story. This will be a great opportunity. There's no way Hans would ever marry Emma.

650-344-2463

I've known Dave since 2013. Sometimes guys can be really stupid. Margot looked around in amazement. I couldn't think of anything else I wanted to say.

650-344-2463

I'm very sorry, but we don't know each other. This is the best tasting pear I've ever eaten. Nothing has been thrown away yet. I heard he was terrible at remembering sequences of numbers.

650-344-2463

"You slept with her!" "I did not." Did you get a good look at his face? Are there any aspects of Shanghai that are not as good as those of Beijing?

650-344-2463

I thought I'd made my feelings about Kyle perfectly clear. Their divorce is much talked about in their neighborhood. Helen didn't say how he was planning to get there. Are you sure you want to go to Boston with Christina? It's about time for us to have another party. I'm sorry about what's happened to you. He doesn't speak my language.

650-344-2463

There's nothing I can tell you that you don't already know.

650-344-2463

All I want is a chance to do something for Manny. One of the fan blades broke loose and shattered against the wall. I'll never eat at this restaurant again.

650-344-2463

Fruits tend to decay soon. The cricket chirps. No one will be hurt. Some people love hot curry, but it's not Jeff's cup of tea.

650-344-2463

Esperanto is the language of the twenty-first century. Put your name on the notebook in case you forget it.

650-344-2463

They barricaded themselves in the room. Imogen of the Internet looks rather svelte after six hours of Photoshop. How bad could it be? It was everything I hoped for. Peter loves his children. It was obvious that they had told a lie. It is over a century since slavery was made illegal. Was this letter written by Ken? I wish you a pleasant evening. I guarantee a huge audience for tonight's premiere.