(650) 353-5781

This device produces electricity. Yesterday I wrote to Ellen. If you ask him, he will help you. Maarten looks happy today. Are these candles? At The Happiness Institute in Australia, a couple of hundred dollars may do the trick. Why did they come to believe in such a religion?

(650) 353-5781

I knew I recognized you. Adrian wore a silk shirt. Do you want to play with us? They also helped unite the country. What should we do about this situation? Anyway, I've definitely got to see her again. Dannie doesn't think that he needs to use deodorant. In 508BC, the ruler of Athens, Cleisthenes established ostracism to prevent the appearance of a tyrant. Vernon has no authority. Please phone me before you come.

(650) 353-5781

Hwa has no idea what my problems are. They were swimming. Why don't I go get them? She demanded that he attend school regularly. Have you been working out? It is illegal to copy from books without the author's permission.

(650) 353-5781

Arne has beautiful brown eyes. After finishing his examinations, my brother is enjoying skiing to his heart's content. Lum was sweating. I need you to go buy some wood pellets.

(650) 353-5781

The soldier had a leg injury and couldn't move. Can you tell me when the next bus will arrive? I have two cats.

(650) 353-5781

Mayo made plans. Did Duane get back safely? In some stations the inbound and outbound platforms are not connected. Nobody lives there.

(650) 353-5781

Pieces of the broken mirror lay scattered on the floor. Dan began displaying symptoms of Alzheimer's. Over-cooked fish can be too dry and tasteless. Give me the map. He cut down the tree for fun.

(650) 353-5781

You're the only one who can save Sridharan. He is doing fine in school. What's this about, Dan? Tharen claims he knows nothing about Win.

(650) 353-5781

Earle just kept screaming. She's a very intelligent woman. The price of that book is five dollars. Is that what you want to do? Get in here! Everett spoke for almost two hours. Pinocchio was made of very hard wood and the knives broke into a thousand pieces. I told them to study more. LISA will place three spacecraft in orbit around the Sun, tagging along behind Earth. The three spacecraft will be 5 million kilometers apart flying in a triangle formation. When a gravitational wave passes by, these ripples in space gently push the spacecraft around by the tiniest amount imaginable. But the super-super-super sensitive laser beams that connect the three spacecraft will allow this tiny movement to be measured. I want to go to Australia with my family.

(650) 353-5781

She grew worse instead of better with years, and, unfortunately, she was pretty, which caused her to be excused, when she should have been sharply reproved. I didn't confront him.

(650) 353-5781

Douglas gave his dog a bath. "I love rain." "Maybe you do, but I don't." I saw the house struck by lightning.

(650) 353-5781

I hate the cold. You should invest in what you know. Mott's father is a policeman. Cut the bullshit! According to the Bible, the Three Kings were guided to Jesus by a shining star. I got arrested.

(650) 353-5781

She poured her passion into her kids as much as she could. Emily won first prize in the speech contest. Winnie is extremely trustworthy. Actually, I'm currently unemployed. I sat apart from them. Julie's house is around here somewhere.