I cannot speak English, much less German. Can you get a message to her? She visited him on October 20th. She is the athletic trainer. You eat food. Meg looks just like her mother. Even though I studied French for three years in school, I'm not good at speaking it. Norman said she liked the flowers that Raymond sent her.

It isn't like anybody takes responsibility then anyway. Did Leila tell you about Leith? The party's Thursday. You are to stay here till they return. This fresh raw fish is delicious. I was tossing and turning all the night.

You've defeated Fay. Just call me. His explanation is far from satisfactory. That would take all day.

That's so kind. Choose either of the two T-shirts. I can't stand it here any longer. Joachim got up just before dawn this morning. I've already done it. The lunch failed completely. The fire started in the bathhouse. Would you like to sit in the front? You must know you're faced with a crisis.

I can read French. I have reason to think that we'll never see Dominick again. Englishmen are the heirs of liberty. I know it's a risky business. I really don't think Sergeant is going to go. Manolis is a dumbass.

Congratulations on your excellent Interlingua! I'm in a really bad mood. This book is now considered politically incorrect. We have had a lot of thunder this summer. I don't like being interrogated. We're halfway through. Going by your lack of response, you don't agree with my answer. I walked.

I finished the wine and set down the glass. Could you write me directions to the restaurant? You don't look anything like your mother. Rodent bought a new pair of leather gloves. I know we can win. Jerome wastes his money. Joachim is really confused. If you're going to do this, you'd better hurry.

You can hire a boat by the hour. My grandmother can only eat soft food. I'm really scared of thunderstorms. I don't like this one either. I hate to waste my time. Experience the sickening knotting of the stomach. What if my mom says no?

I just had a talk with Daryl. I always drink a cup of coffee every morning. We're in a hurry, so let's take a taxi. Do you know what this car cost? Nobody else can enter the building, as it could collapse at any moment. You seem like a smart person.

I wonder how it would be to have wings! Rudy was inconsiderate. Amedeo should be living at home with us. Brenda encountered Harris for the first time three years ago. Don't you ever give your dog a bath? I thought for a moment Horst was really going to tell Turkeer about what happened. I can play baseball, tennis, volleyball, and so on. Let's discuss your love problems on the way back from school. All you need is a little sleight of hand in your accounting to make people think your company is profitable. One hundred and sixteen people died as a result of a bomb attack in Pakistan.

Hugh didn't want Tor to contact the authorities. Roxanne said he would come, but he never showed up. I was having so much fun.

Izchak went to the liquor store to buy a bottle of rum. The bar is always open. I'm feeling very confident. Ask Teriann what we should do next. Today he feels much better than yesterday. They're coming here. Lou didn't smile.

I wish you'd make your mind up.

If you wish to speak with many people, you ought to learn Esperanto. Why this language? Because it is both beautiful and stimulates our study. An international language is of great moment because there are so many people in the various countries of the world. And besides, Esperanto is not only useful but easy to learn. If you speak Esperanto you can travel in many countries. Come and learn it! Who do you know in Germany? Why didn't you go after them? I haven't spoken to Mosur. I wasn't lucky. He couldn't control his anger. Knut and Saul stopped kissing. He popped a balloon besides my ear and I was really scared.

I will send you a copy of my plans as soon as I can. Have you done the laundry? You'll soon get used to it. The water there was so deep that I could not touch bottom.

I enjoy being with Lester. Everybody must be subject to law. You have to study French harder. China is larger than Japan. She had never traveled by subway. Crashing on my futon, I turn on the television, anticipating my favourite show. Tolerant puffed on his pipe. Many people have a dream.